I bet Odorin

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I rate this thread as officially sucking donkey dick

You may proceed to slit your own throat at your earliest convenience
You said that out loud Pauncho, seek help.
You’re sounding like Seamajor. Content my friend...content. None of us here at Bastard Factory are known for plagiarism...please don’t start now! “Seek help” belongs to Seamajor.

Nothing to see here now.
Correction; Seek help belongs to Michael Jordan.
No...it doesn’t. Don’t do it again. One Seamajor is quite enough. Enough backchat!
OK, as long as we still agree on Pauncho being a pitiable little man.
5’9” is actually above average! If the gap between 6’0” and 5’9” was a penis length...the outcome would be a woeful angry few inches! Nothing personal, I'm sure you understand.
You do the math.
Agreed.
How tall are you by the way?
Sorry I don't share pi with strange men on the internet.

If you share that PI, you'll be found! Ask Aryan, he can't say what he does to earn his keep because...PI!
That's exactly why I declined the sexually charged request.

Good to avoid any provocative behavior.
I didn’t realise telling someone their height was provocative. Damn...those liberals!

It's a J O K E. I asked Airyan what he did for a living. He said that telling me would be sharing PI. Sounds to me like he's ashamed of his job.

So, I circle back with this - showing how stupid posting mundane things is not sharing PI.

Aryan is an alleged "bouncer" at some queer nightclub. Go figure.

The closet homo bragged about it. He even admitted to beating up gays like admin and Biggie Nipple-Head just for the fun of it because he hates his own kind so very much.

Last edited:

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️

You’re sounding like Seamajor. Content my friend...content. None of us here at Bastard Factory are known for plagiarism...please don’t start now! “Seek help” belongs to Seamajor.

Nothing to see here now.
No...it doesn’t. Don’t do it again. One Seamajor is quite enough. Enough backchat!
5’9” is actually above average! If the gap between 6’0” and 5’9” was a penis length...the outcome would be a woeful angry few inches! Nothing personal, I'm sure you understand.
You do the math.
Agreed.

If you share that PI, you'll be found! Ask Aryan, he can't say what he does to earn his keep because...PI!
Are you still "eagerly awaiting and looking forward to seeing updated Breakfall dick pics"?

Nothing to see here now.
You do the math.
Agreed.

I didn’t realise telling someone their height was provocative. Damn...those liberals!

It's a J O K E. I asked Airyan what he did for a living. He said that telling me would be sharing PI. Sounds to me like he's ashamed of his job.

So, I circle back with this - showing how stupid posting mundane things is not sharing PI.

The closet homo bragged about. He even admitted to beating up gays like admin and Biggie Nipple-Head just for the fun of it because he hates his own kind so very much.
That sounds about right.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Nothing to see here now.
You do the math.
Agreed.

Are you still "eagerly awaiting and looking forward to seeing updated Breakfall dick pics"?

Nothing to see here now.
You do the math.
Agreed.

The closet homo bragged about. He even admitted to beating up gays like admin and Biggie Nipple-Head just for the fun of it because he hates his own kind so very much.
That sounds about right.

You also admitted to wanting to cut off your penis because a real woman doesn't have one.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Nothing to see here now.
You do the math.
Agreed.

Nothing to see here now.
You do the math.
Agreed.

That sounds about right.

You also admitted to wanting to cut off your penis because a real woman doesn't have one.
Correction:

He want's the VA or military benefits or whatever piss poor loser agency caters to these mooks who play toy solider in front of a mirror on Saturday afternoon.

Sadly they informed him that he had already completed his transition into womanhood upon completing his 4 year tour inside a tin can filled with 130 sex thirsty males.

Hence the reason he hates our country/military with such passion

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️

Nothing to see here now.
You do the math.
Agreed.

Nothing to see here now.
You do the math.
Agreed.

That sounds about right.

Wut?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Nothing to see here now.
You do the math.
Agreed.

Nothing to see here now.
You do the math.
Agreed.

That sounds about right.

Correction:

He want's the VA or military benefits or whatever piss poor loser agency caters to these mooks who play toy solider in front of a mirror on Saturday afternoon.

Sadly they informed him that he had already completed his transition into womanhood upon completing his 4 year tour inside a tin can filled with 130 sex thirsty males.

Who the fuck are you talking to sugar cube brain? Are you saying that Aryan should be beaten in the street like a mangy dog and have his manhood chewed off by the likes of you? All because Aryan is gay?

Are you also saying that dinks like Aryan should have no part in any kind of military because they love cocks like you?

So your saying that if "Ten men came in a can, Aryan would drink that too?"

Last edited:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Nothing to see here now.
You do the math.
Agreed.

Nothing to see here now.
You do the math.
Agreed.

That sounds about right.

Wut?

Is it just sheer coincidence that you pop out here the very instant someone mentions cock, dick, and penis?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Nothing to see here now.
You do the math.
Agreed.

Nothing to see here now.
You do the math.
Agreed.

That sounds about right.

I'm still talking about Aryan.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Who the fuck are you talking to sugar cube brain?

Oh my! I think I'm in need of a priest and some last rights!!!

"Sugar Cube brain". Never in my life have I felt the sheer humiliation of being so thoroughly insulted

Let me see if I can possibly counter this high speed train I just collided with

Fuck you you moldy white bread fleshling

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

"Sugar Cube brain". Never in my life have I felt the sheer humiliation of being so thoroughly insulted

Yes...

...even the "moldy white bread fleshling"...

...is taller than you.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Yes...

...is taller than you.
What a crushing blow, Flynn

But don't you think it was possibly funnier 5,786 repetitions ago?

I'd hate to remember you as a broken record you know

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Nothing to see here now.
You do the math.
Agreed.

A professional meathead, how shocking.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Yes...

...is taller than you.

And sadly...

...yes...

...even the broken record is taller than you.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Yes...

...is taller than you.

And sadly...

...yes...

You're a doo doo head

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yes...

...is taller than you.

And sadly...

...yes...

Good one

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yes...

...is taller than you.

And sadly...

...yes...

"But you still suck cock though" stooge is trying to slam someone else as repetitive? Hahahaha

"They have no self-awareness..."

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

It might have been coming onto you...

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I just wanted to make sure that everyone knows that admin sucks cock

Vigorously

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Nothing to see here now.
You do the math.
Agreed.

No I didn't, I said fuck off and mind your own business you nosey bitch.

This is Poark's mo, she'll attempt to get tidbits of info in an effort to use as ammo against someone.

A prime example is back on SG, where she made a big fuss about a mate of mine giving me a lift to work one time, fucking pathetic.

Last edited:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Nothing to see here now.
You do the math.
Agreed.

The closet homo bragged about it. He even admitted to beating up gays like admin and Biggie Nipple-Head just for the fun of it because he hates his own kind so very much.

Right.... you're just mad that I passed on fucking you in the toilets after you flashed your snatch to get free entry into the club.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Nothing to see here now.
You do the math.
Agreed.

Nothing to see here now.
You do the math.
Agreed.

That sounds about right.

Correction:

Who the fuck are you talking to sugar cube brain? Are you saying that Aryan should be beaten in the street like a mangy dog and have his manhood chewed off by the likes of you? All because Aryan is gay?

Are you also saying that dinks like Aryan should have no part in any kind of military because they love cocks like you?

So your saying that if "Ten men came in a can, Aryan would drink that too?"

Jesus, either the long term drug abuse has finally melted your braincells and given you the reading comprehension of a soggy tampon or that recent batch of meth you scored is more potent than ever.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So Apey's a homo as well as a self-loathing white "anti-racist?"

Who knew?

Nothing to see here now.
You do the math.
Agreed.

No I didn't, I said fuck off and mind your own business you nosey bitch.

This is Poark's mo, she'll attempt to get tidbits of info in an effort to use as ammo against someone.

A prime example is back on SG, where she made a big fuss about a mate of mine giving me a lift to work one time, fucking pathetic.

You said it was PI and you know you did. You're not man enough to own up to to what you post.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Aidsman doesn't even know what year it is and often forgets to put on his leggings before venturing out into town in a confused state....

You really know how to pick your allies LOL.