put-em-up-d23ijl.jpg
Those are some sturdy thighs…me likey! :Happy5:

Speaking of sturdy thighs...

shannon-hegarty-txt.jpg

calendar-photo.jpg

Oh my.

Those are rather nice, don't you think?
What poofters!

Maybe, but I would volunteer to find out and report back.
The bottom pic was similar to me in my prime, but without the föölsball in way!
So it was ya fucking monkey, absolutely NOTHING LIKE YOU!!!!!!!!! Your ugly, who the hell told you you're good looking fs?
qy7vSey.jpg
Wow This fucking guy :LOL3:You remember all the documenting reality chicks (wee hottie Elonie I think, damn she was cute AF) all shot you down while saying reportTHIS is an asshat too but hes fucking hot and that I was letting all the females down being an idiot all the time? Remember? My spikey hair and my superman T-shirt?? Of course you do! I've got more in common with that guy than you do! Never show your eyes fahget!
:LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:
I think the only thing original in that entire chop, is my sunnies, nose and lips.

But carry on with your little fantasyland white boi… I know for a fact that you’re getting butt_blistered!

:BFF:
Just listen & start yelping you can't understand me

I have a cold b4 you turn that into a drug thing and I was doing something else so you had half my concentration..

take the marbles outta;' yer mouth .:ThumbsUp1:

X where are yiu lately. Must have found work? Even as a new wage cucky. Better than living off a leeching g freeloader.

Hope you get good tip you minimal wage slave.

He got his job back at Walmart collecting trolleys in the car park.

Poor guy. After Onylfans didn’t worked out, he is back at Walmart pushing carts!

and you're pushing shit FAGGOT ... fuck off and go talk about wraastling yeh dodgy fuck

When did I pushed shit? Proof or STFU.

I was holding back this PI
sorry @Bastrdfactory he asked fer his pic to be exposed

:LOL3:

shit puSHER !!

You make the BF experience here tiresome. Honestly. Sick of you. Fuck you X. For real

Than I will leave fuck yoo GOODBYE !

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
UncleFiLTH calling out Flynn:

put-em-up-d23ijl.jpg
Those are some sturdy thighs…me likey! :Happy5:

Speaking of sturdy thighs...

shannon-hegarty-txt.jpg

calendar-photo.jpg

Oh my.

Those are rather nice, don't you think?
What poofters!

Maybe, but I would volunteer to find out and report back.
The bottom pic was similar to me in my prime, but without the föölsball in way!
So it was ya fucking monkey, absolutely NOTHING LIKE YOU!!!!!!!!! Your ugly, who the hell told you you're good looking fs?
qy7vSey.jpg
Wow This fucking guy :LOL3:You remember all the documenting reality chicks (wee hottie Elonie I think, damn she was cute AF) all shot you down while saying reportTHIS is an asshat too but hes fucking hot and that I was letting all the females down being an idiot all the time? Remember? My spikey hair and my superman T-shirt?? Of course you do! I've got more in common with that guy than you do! Never show your eyes fahget!
:LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:
I think the only thing original in that entire chop, is my sunnies, nose and lips.

But carry on with your little fantasyland white boi… I know for a fact that you’re getting butt_blistered!

:BFF:
Just listen & start yelping you can't understand me

I have a cold b4 you turn that into a drug thing and I was doing something else so you had half my concentration..

take the marbles outta;' yer mouth .:ThumbsUp1:

X where are yiu lately. Must have found work? Even as a new wage cucky. Better than living off a leeching g freeloader.

Hope you get good tip you minimal wage slave.

He got his job back at Walmart collecting trolleys in the car park.

Poor guy. After Onylfans didn’t worked out, he is back at Walmart pushing carts!

and you're pushing shit FAGGOT ... fuck off and go talk about wraastling yeh dodgy fuck

When did I pushed shit? Proof or STFU.

I was holding back this PI
sorry @Bastrdfactory he asked fer his pic to be exposed

:LOL3:

shit puSHER !!

You make the BF experience here tiresome. Honestly. Sick of you. Fuck you X. For real

Than I will leave fuck yoo GOODBYE !

You should join with us fellas Kriss. Chumpain has turrrrrned ghey and Poofter is shoulder deep into his clacker_jack! Jus’ quietly.