I call out dick sniFFer Flynn

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
For @SHAMPAIN ….@Bastard Factory …I’ll send you a PM from this clown’s YNC :PuffPuffPass:

hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa you went over there to take a screenshot of you being a "hero" god you're so damn predictable man it's piss easy with you! BF can't stand you, he's not your mate fs you do this as if you're so tight and I'm the outsider when its you that is an untrustworthy gimp!!

You’re worried that I would though! Lol

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
UncleFiLTH calling out Flynn:

put-em-up-d23ijl.jpg
Those are some sturdy thighs…me likey! :Happy5:

Speaking of sturdy thighs...

shannon-hegarty-txt.jpg

calendar-photo.jpg

Oh my.

Those are rather nice, don't you think?
What poofters!

Maybe, but I would volunteer to find out and report back.
The bottom pic was similar to me in my prime, but without the föölsball in way!
So it was ya fucking monkey, absolutely NOTHING LIKE YOU!!!!!!!!! Your ugly, who the hell told you you're good looking fs?
qy7vSey.jpg
Wow This fucking guy :LOL3:You remember all the documenting reality chicks (wee hottie Elonie I think, damn she was cute AF) all shot you down while saying reportTHIS is an asshat too but hes fucking hot and that I was letting all the females down being an idiot all the time? Remember? My spikey hair and my superman T-shirt?? Of course you do! I've got more in common with that guy than you do! Never show your eyes fahget!
:LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:
I think the only thing original in that entire chop, is my sunnies, nose and lips.

But carry on with your little fantasyland white boi… I know for a fact that you’re getting butt_blistered!

:BFF:
Just listen & start yelping you can't understand me

I have a cold b4 you turn that into a drug thing and I was doing something else so you had half my concentration..

take the marbles outta;' yer mouth .:ThumbsUp1:

You've lost yer marbles ffs

I think you all should wrestle. Post the pics. Thanks in advance.

I’m a Kung Fu martial artist Lily…I don’t cuddle and kiss when I’m in a fight! :GiggleBitch:

I don't need cuddling and kissing, that would be a turn off. I just want to see who's the badass.

Well I posted all the charges I've caught and the prison time I've done, of course I'm harder than him! It's not even close I promise you! I'm not proud of what I've done there's a few, well a good few guys over here with scars on their faces and neck fs, there's a couple of them I see at times and they talk to me lol one of them got a stanley down the side of their face and the other a broken bottle stuck in his mouth area which must've been horrific when it happened BUT they were willing to fuck with us and try to hurt me or ma boys then I think about the shit done to me and the mess my pals have been left in and the guilt goes away...

:OhGawd:

Were you in a gang or something?

More like a regional thing, you only needed to be of the right age in that area to get done irrelevant if you're part of that areas fleet... No choice but to fight

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

put-em-up-d23ijl.jpg

shannon-hegarty-txt.jpg

calendar-photo.jpg

Oh my.

What poofters!

So it was ya fucking monkey, absolutely NOTHING LIKE YOU!!!!!!!!! Your ugly, who the hell told you you're good looking fs?
qy7vSey.jpg
Wow This fucking guy :LOL3:You remember all the documenting reality chicks (wee hottie Elonie I think, damn she was cute AF) all shot you down while saying reportTHIS is an asshat too but hes fucking hot and that I was letting all the females down being an idiot all the time? Remember? My spikey hair and my superman T-shirt?? Of course you do! I've got more in common with that guy than you do! Never show your eyes fahget!
I think the only thing original in that entire chop, is my sunnies, nose and lips.

But carry on with your little fantasyland white boi… I know for a fact that you’re getting butt_blistered!

I have a cold b4 you turn that into a drug thing and I was doing something else so you had half my concentration..

I’m a Kung Fu martial artist Lily…I don’t cuddle and kiss when I’m in a fight! :GiggleBitch:

I don't need cuddling and kissing, that would be a turn off. I just want to see who's the badass.

Well I posted all the charges I've caught and the prison time I've done, of course I'm harder than him! It's not even close I promise you! I'm not proud of what I've done there's a few, well a good few guys over here with scars on their faces and neck fs, there's a couple of them I see at times and they talk to me lol one of them got a stanley down the side of their face and the other a broken bottle stuck in his mouth area which must've been horrific when it happened BUT they were willing to fuck with us and try to hurt me or ma boys then I think about the shit done to me and the mess my pals have been left in and the guilt goes away...

No choice but to fight

What…chicks and the elderly?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

put-em-up-d23ijl.jpg

shannon-hegarty-txt.jpg

calendar-photo.jpg

Oh my.

What poofters!

qy7vSey.jpg

More like a regional thing, you only needed to be of the right age in that area to get done irrelevant if you're part of that areas fleet... No choice but to fight

Are you saying that Scots youth fight one another just for the hell of it?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

put-em-up-d23ijl.jpg

shannon-hegarty-txt.jpg

calendar-photo.jpg

Oh my.

What poofters!

qy7vSey.jpg

No choice but to fightwith

What…chicks and the elderly?

That's lies but unlike you I won't go running to BF to annoy him to silence you!! What a coward, you twisted that whole thing to make it involve your kid and threatened me with screenshots so I went over there and made some wall posts, spammed everyone's wall with it:OMGLOL:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

put-em-up-d23ijl.jpg

shannon-hegarty-txt.jpg

calendar-photo.jpg

Oh my.

What poofters!

qy7vSey.jpg

Yes, fighting just because of different squads in different areas lool

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

put-em-up-d23ijl.jpg

shannon-hegarty-txt.jpg

calendar-photo.jpg

Oh my.

What poofters!

qy7vSey.jpg

We did that in elementary school too! Lol

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

put-em-up-d23ijl.jpg

shannon-hegarty-txt.jpg

calendar-photo.jpg

Oh my.

What poofters!

qy7vSey.jpg

Did yeh aye, was it sore getting hit with a crayon? You're a snivelling little cockroach, how many PMs you sent BF tonight? He'll tell me, He'll tell me if they're about me

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

put-em-up-d23ijl.jpg

shannon-hegarty-txt.jpg

calendar-photo.jpg

Oh my.

What poofters!

qy7vSey.jpg

Just to add there was no escaping it either, I would've got out of there in a heartbeat, passed the RAF test for a weapons mechanic and had to wait for 18-3 years like when they told me that I knew I'd be very lucky to have no crim record it got me down and I tried to stay out of trouble but I got snitched on ASSAULT CHARGES I could hear the fighter jet blast way from me was on the rampage after that:Whaa?:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

put-em-up-d23ijl.jpg

shannon-hegarty-txt.jpg

calendar-photo.jpg

Oh my.

What poofters!

qy7vSey.jpg

Did yeh aye, was it sore getting hit with a crayon? You're a snivelling little cockroach, how many PMs you sent BF tonight? He'll tell me, He'll tell me if they're about me

I don't think you should share confidences with BF on the open boards.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

put-em-up-d23ijl.jpg

shannon-hegarty-txt.jpg

calendar-photo.jpg

Oh my.

What poofters!

qy7vSey.jpg

It's not though, if he's complaining about me then, of course, he's going to tell me to get my side it's not "confidences" t' s obvious...

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

put-em-up-d23ijl.jpg

shannon-hegarty-txt.jpg

calendar-photo.jpg

Oh my.

What poofters!

qy7vSey.jpg

It's not though, if he's complaining about me then, of course, he's going to tell me to get my side it's not "confidences" t' s obvious...

Dude, just keep it between yourselves.

Reactions: X

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
@Flynn, where you are you??

HAve you been SISSIFIED???
I warn you.

If you attack my cousin @Weeg again, I will ban you for 2 weeks.

Fucking scum!
I'm right here fucknuts. You're the cock swilling girly-man that's been MIA. You're probably getting your pubic hair braided by weeg.

Sissified? No dullard, I've been laughing at your attempts at trying to get my attention by having your little butt buddy weeg do your fighting for you.

I've already dropkicked your "friend" weeg to the moon. I guess you'll just have to "ban me" for the rest of my life now.

Dickhead!
You are a foul swine. Dropkicking my friend.

Weeg is alive and active. We both will enter your bedroom and penetrate you. And we will give you Prozac so you can see wjat will do to you.

We have PARABOLIC bodies. We will CORPSE CRUSH you, you filthy beast.

Me MiA? I have business to do you wage cucky
I dropkicked Papa Smurf because it was being a disgusting little creeper. I'll do it again if the little limp wristed pansy dares talk to any female like that again.

Weeg is a braindead twit clumsily tripping over his momma's enlarged rectum as it tries to come up with with witty comebacks.

I dare you clowns to trespass onto my property and try to sneak into my bedroom. The only thing you dickheads will get is full metal jacket rounds for your trouble.

What you have is a limp noodle body that blows over when there's a slight breeze. The only thing you're able to crush is your own pathetic ego when you have to use Prozac to drug women because you can't afford the shit Bill Cosby can get.
@Weeg
Flynn has daddy issues. Touching the no no place
Hi weeg. You're still a fucking retard.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

put-em-up-d23ijl.jpg

shannon-hegarty-txt.jpg

calendar-photo.jpg

Oh my.

What poofters!

qy7vSey.jpg

Someone told me that your dick looked like ET’s phone home finger! :LOL3:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

put-em-up-d23ijl.jpg

shannon-hegarty-txt.jpg

calendar-photo.jpg

Oh my.

What poofters!

qy7vSey.jpg

No cunt tells you anything you lurk hurt, think about you mrs then look at mine! Ye raging tho aye?
HaTBv4R.jpg

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

put-em-up-d23ijl.jpg

shannon-hegarty-txt.jpg

calendar-photo.jpg

Oh my.

What poofters!

qy7vSey.jpg

No cunt tells you anything you lurk hurt, think about you mrs then look at mine! Ye raging tho aye?
HaTBv4R.jpg

Feck…your droopy eyes look like sheep fannies sohn! Lölölöl