put-em-up-d23ijl.jpg
Those are some sturdy thighs…me likey! :Happy5:

Speaking of sturdy thighs...

shannon-hegarty-txt.jpg

calendar-photo.jpg

Oh my.

Those are rather nice, don't you think?
What poofters!

Maybe, but I would volunteer to find out and report back.
The bottom pic was similar to me in my prime, but without the föölsball in way!
So it was ya fucking monkey, absolutely NOTHING LIKE YOU!!!!!!!!! Your ugly, who the hell told you you're good looking fs?
qy7vSey.jpg
Wow This fucking guy :LOL3:You remember all the documenting reality chicks (wee hottie Elonie I think, damn she was cute AF) all shot you down while saying reportTHIS is an asshat too but hes fucking hot and that I was letting all the females down being an idiot all the time? Remember? My spikey hair and my superman T-shirt?? Of course you do! I've got more in common with that guy than you do! Never show your eyes fahget!
:LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:
I think the only thing original in that entire chop, is my sunnies, nose and lips.

But carry on with your little fantasyland white boi… I know for a fact that you’re getting butt_blistered!

:BFF:
Just listen & start yelping you can't understand me

I have a cold b4 you turn that into a drug thing and I was doing something else so you had half my concentration..

take the marbles outta;' yer mouth .:ThumbsUp1:

X where are yiu lately. Must have found work? Even as a new wage cucky. Better than living off a leeching g freeloader.

Hope you get good tip you minimal wage slave.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
UncleFiLTH calling out Flynn:

put-em-up-d23ijl.jpg

shannon-hegarty-txt.jpg

calendar-photo.jpg

Oh my.

What poofters!

So it was ya fucking monkey, absolutely NOTHING LIKE YOU!!!!!!!!! Your ugly, who the hell told you you're good looking fs?
qy7vSey.jpg
Wow This fucking guy :LOL3:You remember all the documenting reality chicks (wee hottie Elonie I think, damn she was cute AF) all shot you down while saying reportTHIS is an asshat too but hes fucking hot and that I was letting all the females down being an idiot all the time? Remember? My spikey hair and my superman T-shirt?? Of course you do! I've got more in common with that guy than you do! Never show your eyes fahget!
I think the only thing original in that entire chop, is my sunnies, nose and lips.

But carry on with your little fantasyland white boi… I know for a fact that you’re getting butt_blistered!

I have a cold b4 you turn that into a drug thing and I was doing something else so you had half my concentration..

Hey cunt_face your accent is dopey! I had to ffw that shite! Lol

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

put-em-up-d23ijl.jpg

shannon-hegarty-txt.jpg

calendar-photo.jpg

Oh my.

What poofters!

qy7vSey.jpg

Hundreds of Chics have told me they love my accent, yes HUNDREDS!! Do you think that comment you made on ync about an Indian or Chinese kid being beaten to death by a man (probably his dad) is still there? (probably his dad) "when the little shit squeals I wanna hit him harder"? I always remembered that one but I'll never forget being seething at you for "lmao all cats should get the same" to that Canadian freak Luka Magnotta's video where the little trusting kittens that were playing with him on the bed the evil bastard put them in a big plastic bag and hoovered the air out of it, I only know because I watched "Don't fuck with cats" on Netflix I didn't watch anything to do with animals... That's a peek into the person you really are, a little South African pleb with a liking to animal abuse! That was the first time I roasted you!

• No Dick
Reactions: X

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

put-em-up-d23ijl.jpg

shannon-hegarty-txt.jpg

calendar-photo.jpg

Oh my.

What poofters!

qy7vSey.jpg

Hundreds of Chics have told me they love my accent, yes HUNDREDS!! Do you think that comment you made on ync about an Indian or Chinese kid being beaten to death by a man (probably his dad) is still there? (probably his dad) "when the little shit squeals I wanna hit him harder"? I always remembered that one but I'll never forget being seething at you for "lmao all cats should get the same" to that Canadian freak Luka Magnotta's video where the little trusting kittens that were playing with him on the bed the evil bastard put them in a big plastic bag and hoovered the air out of it, I only know because I watched "Don't fuck with cats" on Netflix I didn't watch anything to do with animals... That's a peek into the person you really are, a little South African pleb with a liking to animal abuse! That was the first time I roasted you!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
And the Scottish accent isn’t all bad at all…but just not on yoooo! You‘rrrrrrrre a drrrrrug—induced little prrrrrrrrrrick and a lying sod! Keep it up and I’ll crrrrrrrrush yoooooooo. Just don’t expect me to rrrrrrrape yoooooo, you fairy! Lölölöl

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

put-em-up-d23ijl.jpg

shannon-hegarty-txt.jpg

calendar-photo.jpg

Oh my.

What poofters!

qy7vSey.jpg

You've lost yer marbles ffs

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

put-em-up-d23ijl.jpg

shannon-hegarty-txt.jpg

calendar-photo.jpg

Oh my.

What poofters!

qy7vSey.jpg

I think you all should wrestle. Post the pics. Thanks in advance.

• LOL

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

put-em-up-d23ijl.jpg

shannon-hegarty-txt.jpg

calendar-photo.jpg

Oh my.

What poofters!

qy7vSey.jpg

I’m a Kung Fu martial artist Lily…I don’t cuddle and kiss when I’m in a fight! :GiggleBitch:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

put-em-up-d23ijl.jpg

shannon-hegarty-txt.jpg

calendar-photo.jpg

Oh my.

What poofters!

qy7vSey.jpg

Funny that…everyone has been saying the same thing about you. The only difference is that you recently did time to prove just that! Well…not so funny, but we all hope that you learrrrrrrrrrrned your lesson. Wankerrrrrrrr!
:LOL3:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

put-em-up-d23ijl.jpg

shannon-hegarty-txt.jpg

calendar-photo.jpg

Oh my.

What poofters!

qy7vSey.jpg

nBk6guz.gif
1vaxpqB.jpg

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

put-em-up-d23ijl.jpg

shannon-hegarty-txt.jpg

calendar-photo.jpg

Oh my.

What poofters!

qy7vSey.jpg

nBk6guz.gif
1vaxpqB.jpg

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

put-em-up-d23ijl.jpg

shannon-hegarty-txt.jpg

calendar-photo.jpg

Oh my.

What poofters!

qy7vSey.jpg

nBk6guz.gif
1vaxpqB.jpg

What does this mean @SHAMPAIN ?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

put-em-up-d23ijl.jpg

shannon-hegarty-txt.jpg

calendar-photo.jpg

Oh my.

What poofters!

qy7vSey.jpg

nBk6guz.gif
1vaxpqB.jpg

You know, it's only the Scots that can roll their Rs well enough to speak Spanish right? Well, of the Northern European languages...lol

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

put-em-up-d23ijl.jpg

shannon-hegarty-txt.jpg

calendar-photo.jpg

Oh my.

What poofters!

qy7vSey.jpg

nBk6guz.gif
1vaxpqB.jpg

It'll be more like this though, he's always talking like he's a big mean martial arts buff baha just like he's not white white now lmao the shit I know , I'd have his thumbs dislocated quick, then he's beat and his beating starts!
fsGlIyo.png

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

put-em-up-d23ijl.jpg

shannon-hegarty-txt.jpg

calendar-photo.jpg

Oh my.

What poofters!

qy7vSey.jpg

nBk6guz.gif
1vaxpqB.jpg

It'll be more like this though, he's always talking like he's a big mean martial arts buff baha just like he's not white white now lmao the shit I know , I'd have his thumbs dislocated quick, then he's beat and his beating starts!
fsGlIyo.png

One more time lololololol

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

put-em-up-d23ijl.jpg

shannon-hegarty-txt.jpg

calendar-photo.jpg

Oh my.

What poofters!

qy7vSey.jpg

nBk6guz.gif
1vaxpqB.jpg

It's from the film NEDS you should watch it and get an idea of what it's like in Western Central Belt as teen into early 20's well it never really changes...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

put-em-up-d23ijl.jpg

shannon-hegarty-txt.jpg

calendar-photo.jpg

Oh my.

What poofters!

qy7vSey.jpg

nBk6guz.gif
1vaxpqB.jpg

It's from the film NEDS you should watch it and get an idea of what it's like in Western Central Belt as teen into early 20's well it never really changes...

Oi…shuddup yooo faggggggooooot! Go and rrrrrrrape yo hand ya Scottish wankerrrrrrrrr! :LOL3:

• LOL

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

put-em-up-d23ijl.jpg

shannon-hegarty-txt.jpg

calendar-photo.jpg

Oh my.

What poofters!

qy7vSey.jpg

I’m a Kung Fu martial artist Lily…I don’t cuddle and kiss when I’m in a fight! :GiggleBitch:

I don't need cuddling and kissing, that would be a turn off. I just want to see who's the badass.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

put-em-up-d23ijl.jpg

shannon-hegarty-txt.jpg

calendar-photo.jpg

Oh my.

What poofters!

qy7vSey.jpg

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

put-em-up-d23ijl.jpg

shannon-hegarty-txt.jpg

calendar-photo.jpg

Oh my.

What poofters!

qy7vSey.jpg

This American needs captions...I understand some words...but it's about 1 in 3.

Do you have a transcript?

What's that about anchovies?

I did get "fuckin' faggot" though...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

put-em-up-d23ijl.jpg

shannon-hegarty-txt.jpg

calendar-photo.jpg

Oh my.

What poofters!

qy7vSey.jpg

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

put-em-up-d23ijl.jpg

shannon-hegarty-txt.jpg

calendar-photo.jpg

Oh my.

What poofters!

qy7vSey.jpg

I don't need cuddling and kissing, that would be a turn off. I just want to see who's the badass.

Well I posted all the charges I've caught and the prison time I've done, of course I'm harder than him! It's not even close I promise you! I'm not proud of what I've done there's a few, well a good few guys over here with scars on their faces and neck fs, there's a couple of them I see at times and they talk to me lol one of them got a stanley down the side of their face and the other a broken bottle stuck in his mouth area which must've been horrific when it happened BUT they were willing to fuck with us and try to hurt me or ma boys then I think about the shit done to me and the mess my pals have been left in and the guilt goes away...

:OhGawd:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

put-em-up-d23ijl.jpg

shannon-hegarty-txt.jpg

calendar-photo.jpg

Oh my.

What poofters!

qy7vSey.jpg

Well I posted all the charges I've caught and the prison time I've done, of course I'm harder than him! It's not even close I promise you! I'm not proud of what I've done there's a few, well a good few guys over here with scars on their faces and neck fs, there's a couple of them I see at times and they talk to me lol one of them got a stanley down the side of their face and the other a broken bottle stuck in his mouth area which must've been horrific when it happened BUT they were willing to fuck with us and try to hurt me or ma boys then I think about the shit done to me and the mess my pals have been left in and the guilt goes away...

:OhGawd:

Were you in a gang or something?

• LMAO

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

put-em-up-d23ijl.jpg

shannon-hegarty-txt.jpg

calendar-photo.jpg

Oh my.

What poofters!

qy7vSey.jpg

What a fucking drunken mess that is yer an embarrassment to this board, pick up yer chin and leave!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

put-em-up-d23ijl.jpg

shannon-hegarty-txt.jpg

calendar-photo.jpg

Oh my.

What poofters!

qy7vSey.jpg

What a fucking drunken mess that is yer an embarrassment to this board, pick up yer chin and leave!

Drunken mess. It’s 10:44 you stupid prick!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
For @SHAMPAIN ….@Bastard Factory …I’ll send you a PM from this clown’s YNC :PuffPuffPass:

hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa you went over there to take a screenshot of you being a "hero" god you're so damn predictable man it's piss easy with you! BF can't stand you, he's not your mate fs you do this as if you're so tight and I'm the outsider when its you that is an untrustworthy gimp!!