OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
@Flynn, where you are you??

HAve you been SISSIFIED???
I warn you.

If you attack my cousin @Weeg again, I will ban you for 2 weeks.

Fucking scum!
I'm right here fucknuts. You're the cock swilling girly-man that's been MIA. You're probably getting your pubic hair braided by weeg.

Sissified? No dullard, I've been laughing at your attempts at trying to get my attention by having your little butt buddy weeg do your fighting for you.

I've already dropkicked your "friend" weeg to the moon. I guess you'll just have to "ban me" for the rest of my life now.

Dickhead!
You are a foul swine. Dropkicking my friend.

Weeg is alive and active. We both will enter your bedroom and penetrate you. And we will give you Prozac so you can see wjat will do to you.

We have PARABOLIC bodies. We will CORPSE CRUSH you, you filthy beast.

Me MiA? I have business to do you wage cucky

Weeg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

And nevertheless, she should come in the back entrance to protect the innocent barn animals.
How sweet, the concern for your friends is touching.

Oh look who's up past her bedtime.

Oh look who is still miserable and unliked. Do you feel like a tough bitch picking on Weeg?

I do. He's a fucking retard.

The faux outrage is my favorite emotion out of TBCers...

Hey angry round person, I’m not a TBCer. I post on other forums as well. As for the outrage, yeah…picking on someone who obviously couldn’t hurt a fly is really bad-ass of you. I bet you think attacking people’s families and using innocent kids is “bad ass” too. You just haven’t met the right one, YET. I guarantee you if you start on mine like you threatened to, you’ll get more than words on a screen. And that’s a promise.

This whole us against them crap is more about you and how no one likes you. No one else cares except you tho. Everyone else is moving along to other things and here you are, stuck in this same stupid “us against them” garbage. You’re like in your fifties, trying to act like a forum gang banger and look totally ridiculous. For someone who is so educated and “above” everyone, you sure as shit don’t act like it.
giphy.gif

Her drama troll is embarrassing. It's no wonder people are leaving Blue Oyster Bar.

Who is leaving? You must read there more than I do. I haven’t even been posting much so your little innuendo there is stank, just like your arm pits. Nonstop dropping that forums name all cuz they don’t like you.

EMBARRASSING

I keep forgetting just how difficult it is to communicate with people that are paranoid and can't read.

Yup. But I do know what a waste of time it is trying to reason with a drunk.

Don't share your life story with me, I'm not interested.

Of course you’re not. You don’t want to hear about yourself. Yet you’ll sit there and point your fat fucking finger at everyone else in judgment.

Your sub is boring.

she was screaming at a sock oink account in her sub, that is how bad it got

I'm literally laughing out loud at that dumbass screaming at the shadows on the net...lmfao

Bitch, were you not in our inboxes at SG screaming about Deport’s shadow every five minutes? Do you even think before you type?

He wasn't a shadow. That smarmy faggot was constantly abusing the upvote/downvote system. I saw where Fash said that system gets abused, it's why she won't have it at TBC.

So you admit you were loading our inboxes up with drivel over a potential abuse of a FUCKING BOARD VOTING SYSTEM?

If this isn’t absolute absurdity, I don’t know what is.

It included insults, remember how you guys set that place up to stir up more fighting? You know, the person had to set a "reason" for their negs.

That smarmy faggot doesn't know how to fight face to face. You have a fucking coward kissing your stupid artificial ass.

Artificial ass? Aren’t you supposed to be educated? How is it artificial if it’s full of my OWN FAT?

Because you had to pay for someone to make that ass that you were not born with?

I have one of those asses naturally and have tits for shit...pathetic they are...but I don't do shit to change me. I accept how nature made me.

Here you are again, looking down on someone for doing what they want. All they did was suck some fat out and reshape my ass. If you had the money, I guarantee you’d be doing lipo all over the place.

I have four kids and will never apologize for fixing what I want.

No, I wouldn't. I have money right now that I could take out and do stupid shit with if I wanted. I simply don't want to do stupid shit to my body.

If I were interested in what people said about me or the easy way out, I would have had surgery already.
Yoo have a lot of body to do stupid shit too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAH

I do. So?
All that booze all day long makes yoo big!!
Okay, mother fucker.
Most alcoholics are fat so dont be sad. Why do yoo drink every day and night

@Weeg. 14 sites are hard-core CRUSH against these 2 bandits.
Thay are DEVILS!! What sites?

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

And nevertheless, she should come in the back entrance to protect the innocent barn animals.
How sweet, the concern for your friends is touching.

Oh look who's up past her bedtime.

Oh look who is still miserable and unliked. Do you feel like a tough bitch picking on Weeg?

I do. He's a fucking retard.

The faux outrage is my favorite emotion out of TBCers...

Hey angry round person, I’m not a TBCer. I post on other forums as well. As for the outrage, yeah…picking on someone who obviously couldn’t hurt a fly is really bad-ass of you. I bet you think attacking people’s families and using innocent kids is “bad ass” too. You just haven’t met the right one, YET. I guarantee you if you start on mine like you threatened to, you’ll get more than words on a screen. And that’s a promise.

This whole us against them crap is more about you and how no one likes you. No one else cares except you tho. Everyone else is moving along to other things and here you are, stuck in this same stupid “us against them” garbage. You’re like in your fifties, trying to act like a forum gang banger and look totally ridiculous. For someone who is so educated and “above” everyone, you sure as shit don’t act like it.
giphy.gif

Her drama troll is embarrassing. It's no wonder people are leaving Blue Oyster Bar.

Who is leaving? You must read there more than I do. I haven’t even been posting much so your little innuendo there is stank, just like your arm pits. Nonstop dropping that forums name all cuz they don’t like you.

EMBARRASSING

I keep forgetting just how difficult it is to communicate with people that are paranoid and can't read.

Yup. But I do know what a waste of time it is trying to reason with a drunk.

Don't share your life story with me, I'm not interested.

Of course you’re not. You don’t want to hear about yourself. Yet you’ll sit there and point your fat fucking finger at everyone else in judgment.

Your sub is boring.

she was screaming at a sock oink account in her sub, that is how bad it got

I'm literally laughing out loud at that dumbass screaming at the shadows on the net...lmfao

Bitch, were you not in our inboxes at SG screaming about Deport’s shadow every five minutes? Do you even think before you type?

He wasn't a shadow. That smarmy faggot was constantly abusing the upvote/downvote system. I saw where Fash said that system gets abused, it's why she won't have it at TBC.

So you admit you were loading our inboxes up with drivel over a potential abuse of a FUCKING BOARD VOTING SYSTEM?

If this isn’t absolute absurdity, I don’t know what is.

It included insults, remember how you guys set that place up to stir up more fighting? You know, the person had to set a "reason" for their negs.

That smarmy faggot doesn't know how to fight face to face. You have a fucking coward kissing your stupid artificial ass.

Artificial ass? Aren’t you supposed to be educated? How is it artificial if it’s full of my OWN FAT?

Because you had to pay for someone to make that ass that you were not born with?

I have one of those asses naturally and have tits for shit...pathetic they are...but I don't do shit to change me. I accept how nature made me.

Here you are again, looking down on someone for doing what they want. All they did was suck some fat out and reshape my ass. If you had the money, I guarantee you’d be doing lipo all over the place.

I have four kids and will never apologize for fixing what I want.

No, I wouldn't. I have money right now that I could take out and do stupid shit with if I wanted. I simply don't want to do stupid shit to my body.

If I were interested in what people said about me or the easy way out, I would have had surgery already.
Yoo have a lot of body to do stupid shit too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAH

I do. So?
All that booze all day long makes yoo big!!
Okay, mother fucker.
Most alcoholics are fat so dont be sad. Why do yoo drink every day and night

@Weeg. 14 sites are hard-core CRUSH against these 2 bandits.
Thay are DEVILS!! What sites?
I mean this thread here. 14 sites trong. The anuses of ass bandits Lily and flynn are perma crushed éd

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I just gunna put this one out to the wind.

Oak=legendary troll.

Like my man Atom once said to me. "Sir,the hate people have towards you is truly impressive,tips hat".

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

I warn you.

Fucking scum!
I'm right here fucknuts. You're the cock swilling girly-man that's been MIA. You're probably getting your pubic hair braided by weeg.

Sissified? No dullard, I've been laughing at your attempts at trying to get my attention by having your little butt buddy weeg do your fighting for you.

I've already dropkicked your "friend" weeg to the moon. I guess you'll just have to "ban me" for the rest of my life now.

Dickhead!

Weeg is alive and active. We both will enter your bedroom and penetrate you. And we will give you Prozac so you can see wjat will do to you.

I dropkicked Papa Smurf because it was being a disgusting little creeper. I'll do it again if the little limp wristed pansy dares talk to any female like that again.

Weeg is a braindead twit clumsily tripping over his momma's enlarged rectum as it tries to come up with with witty comebacks.

I dare you clowns to trespass onto my property and try to sneak into my bedroom. The only thing you dickheads will get is full metal jacket rounds for your trouble.

What you have is a limp noodle body that blows over when there's a slight breeze. The only thing you're able to crush is your own pathetic ego when you have to use Prozac to drug women because you can't afford the shit Bill Cosby can get.

Last edited:

Ted232

Banned
Banned

I warn you.

Fucking scum!

Dickhead!

I dropkicked Papa Smurf because it was being a disgusting little creeper. I'll do it again if the little limp wristed pansy dares talk to any female like that again.

Weeg is braindead twit clumsily tripping over his momma's enlarged rectum as it tries to come up with with witty comebacks.

I dare you clowns to trespass onto my property and try to sneak into my bedroom. The only thing you dickheads will get is full metal jacket rounds for your trouble.

What you have are limp noodle bodies that blow over when there's a slight breeze. The only thing you're able to crush is your own pathetic egos when you have to use Prozac to drug women because you can't afford the shit Bill Cosby can get.
we fucking tonight again.. so incredibe last night sweetie just want you so badly again. use the black one on my ass tonight. don't like white... the rest of you yes but that way fucking me in the buttoks

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
UncleFiLTH calling out Flynn:

put-em-up-d23ijl.jpg
Those are some sturdy thighs…me likey! :Happy5:

Speaking of sturdy thighs...

shannon-hegarty-txt.jpg

calendar-photo.jpg

Oh my.

Those are rather nice, don't you think?
What poofters!

Maybe, but I would volunteer to find out and report back.
The bottom pic was similar to me in my prime, but without the föölsball in way!
So it was ya fucking monkey, absolutely NOTHING LIKE YOU!!!!!!!!! Your ugly, who the hell told you you're good looking fs?
qy7vSey.jpg
Wow This fucking guy :LOL3:You remember all the documenting reality chicks (wee hottie Elonie I think, damn she was cute AF) all shot you down while saying reportTHIS is an asshat too but hes fucking hot and that I was letting all the females down being an idiot all the time? Remember? My spikey hair and my superman T-shirt?? Of course you do! I've got more in common with that guy than you do! Never show your eyes fahget!
:LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

Last edited:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

put-em-up-d23ijl.jpg

shannon-hegarty-txt.jpg

calendar-photo.jpg

Oh my.

What poofters!

So it was ya fucking monkey, absolutely NOTHING LIKE YOU!!!!!!!!! Your ugly, who the hell told you you're good looking fs?
qy7vSey.jpg
Wow This fucking guy :LOL3:You remember all the documenting reality chicks (wee hottie Elonie I think, damn she was cute AF) all shot you down while saying reportTHIS is an asshat too but hes fucking hot and that I was letting all the females down being an idiot all the time? Remember? My spikey hair and my superman T-shirt?? Of course you do! I've got more in common with that guy than you do! Never show your eyes fahget!
I think the only thing original in that entire chop, is my sunnies, nose and lips.

But carry on with your little fantasyland white boi… I know for a fact that you’re getting butt_blistered!

:BFF:

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

I warn you.

Fucking scum!

Dickhead!

Weeg is a braindead twit clumsily tripping over his momma's enlarged rectum as it tries to come up with with witty comebacks.

What you have is a limp noodle body that blows over when there's a slight breeze. The only thing you're able to crush is your own pathetic ego when you have to use Prozac to drug women because you can't afford the shit Bill Cosby can get.
@Weeg

Weeg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I warn you.

Fucking scum!

Dickhead!

@Weeg
Flynn has daddy issues. Touching the no no place

No One

Factory Bastard

I warn you.

Fucking scum!

Dickhead!

@Weeg
She turned into real creep lately.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
This thread was gold lolol. @The Countess wins the award for this thread, she pulverized Lily into a pancake. But now the pancake is so big, it spans across 2 zip codes.

Poor "overstuffed beef Queen" bhahahaha :LOL3:

Weeg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I warn you.

Fucking scum!

Dickhead!

@Weeg
Mental momma says

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

I warn you.

Fucking scum!

Dickhead!

@Weeg
Who are you? Friend or foe? Do you respect UncleDiLF and @Weeg?

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

I warn you.

Fucking scum!

Dickhead!

@Weeg
Thanks brother. You're a great American.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

put-em-up-d23ijl.jpg

shannon-hegarty-txt.jpg

calendar-photo.jpg

Oh my.

What poofters!

qy7vSey.jpg
I think the only thing original in that entire chop, is my sunnies, nose and lips.

But carry on with your little fantasyland white boi… I know for a fact that you’re getting butt_blistered!

Just listen & start yelping you can't understand me

I have a cold b4 you turn that into a drug thing and I was doing something else so you had half my concentration..

X

xXx
Site Supporter

put-em-up-d23ijl.jpg

shannon-hegarty-txt.jpg

calendar-photo.jpg

Oh my.

What poofters!

qy7vSey.jpg

Just listen & start yelping you can't understand me

I have a cold b4 you turn that into a drug thing and I was doing something else so you had half my concentration..

take the marbles outta;' yer mouth .:ThumbsUp1: