I call out dick sniFFer Flynn

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Cmon Lardass, you’re gonna have to try harder. You ain’t about shit and everyone on this fucking forum knows it.

I’ll have your ass calling the damn cops on me by tonight lol

i'm calling the circus, they are experts in dealing with clowns.

Call the EFF BEE EYE she's sending the gangs after me.

Who has to send anyone in person? Everything can be done online these days.

Sucks to be you, big mouth

Oh, so do I get punched in the face through my monitor? LMFAO

Wait for it

Okay, I'm ready.

Where you wanna start…4chan or stormfront?

Whatever. I don't have accounts there, but keep posting your actions here. I appreciate being in the know.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
This bitch is so pissed, she’s dropping the Eme around like it’s something to play with

I really need to stop lol

You're ignorant.

No, you’re a fucking big mouthed moron. People like you get touched all the time

Let's see it, cabrona...stop talking shit and do something.
Calm down, you and your mobility scooter probably aren't gonna go for a sand snooze.

I'm not the one threatening anyone, am I? I'm perfectly calm and amused.

Who is threatening you? I haven’t seen anyone say they’re going to hurt you. LOL

You have been doing nothing but threatening me for about half an hour. Go ahead. Do your worst.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
This bitch is so pissed, she’s dropping the Eme around like it’s something to play with

You're ignorant.

No, you’re a fucking big mouthed moron. People like you get touched all the time

Calm down, you and your mobility scooter probably aren't gonna go for a sand snooze.

She’s about to get got. You don’t talk about certain people on here. Especially nowadays where “they” think everyone is an informant hiding anonymously.

Oh yeah, now I'm an informant. lmfao

Can you make it quick? I'm ready to go...

This is the god fearing Christian woman...Jesus is oozing out of her every pore.

Where do you wanna start, you big fat ogre motherfucker? 4chan or stormfront? Take your pic

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You're ignorant.

She’s about to get got. You don’t talk about certain people on here. Especially nowadays where “they” think everyone is an informant hiding anonymously.

This is the god fearing Christian woman...Jesus is oozing out of her every pore.

Where do you wanna start, you big fat ogre motherfucker? 4chan or stormfront? Take your pic

Can you explain what that means? I don't belong to degenerate forums, at least, no more degenerate than this one.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oogey boogie man.

Do you have an encyclopedic knowledge of Disney films?

I don't think that was Disney, actually.
It's a Tim Burton film.

You're probably right. You know more about children's films than I do.

Wtf are you trying to say? I thought that type of shit wasn’t allowed here?

That he's an adult and into childhood things as well.

Maybe he has kids? Maybe he has Nieces and nephews? Why is your stupid involving yourself into this over some motherfucker who is posting as a guest at Blue Oyster Bar and mocking you? You do know it’s him right?

How fucking stupid are you? Always sticking your snout in shit that don’t pertain to you. Now look at you LOL

Yes, I know who is doing what. I don't care. He's an equal opportunity asshole. He attacks everyone, much like Blandscape.

It's a game and everyone is a player...

so bonesaw is the one socking you at Blue Oyster Bar?

She's saying it's you. I know there are nothing but backstabbers out there. There's only a handful that have any integrity. I don't worry about it. This is a fake "community". It's all a house of stupid cards.

umm no, flea is a fucking idiot when it comes to figuring out alts. there was a whole thread at FT of screen shots of flea freaking out at BC because she thought Murdock was using the names of the walking dead characters and attacking her. you were even in that thread explaining it was puta and not punta.

Fat danny even commented that flea was really losing it in that thread.

then that time flea thought that the message from Cunty posted at SG was really from Cunty and she was trying to figure out how to move that post to the dump.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oogey boogie man.

It's a Tim Burton film.

Maybe he has kids? Maybe he has Nieces and nephews? Why is your stupid involving yourself into this over some motherfucker who is posting as a guest at Blue Oyster Bar and mocking you? You do know it’s him right?

How fucking stupid are you? Always sticking your snout in shit that don’t pertain to you. Now look at you LOL

Yes, I know who is doing what. I don't care. He's an equal opportunity asshole. He attacks everyone, much like Blandscape.

She's saying it's you. I know there are nothing but backstabbers out there. There's only a handful that have any integrity. I don't worry about it. This is a fake "community". It's all a house of stupid cards.

umm no, flea is a fucking idiot when it comes to figuring out alts. there was a whole thread at FT of screen shots of flea freaking out at Blue Oyster Bar because she thought Murdock was using the names of the walking dead characters and attacking her. you were even in that thread explaining it was puta and not punta.

then that time flea thought that the message from Cunty posted at SG was really from Cunty and she was trying to figure out how to move that post to the dump.

She's a fucking idiot about everything. She's jumping up and down like a monkey as we speak, I think the Mexican cartels are going to shoot my ass by 8 pm, pst. Or maybe, she posts my name on some degenerate forum. Or maybe nothing at all. :Crazy:

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Cmon Lardass, you’re gonna have to try harder. You ain’t about shit and everyone on this fucking forum knows it.

Wait for it

Okay, I'm ready.

have you ever been to stormfront?

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Oogey boogie man.

It's a Tim Burton film.

umm no, flea is a fucking idiot when it comes to figuring out alts. there was a whole thread at FT of screen shots of flea freaking out at Blue Oyster Bar because she thought Murdock was using the names of the walking dead characters and attacking her. you were even in that thread explaining it was puta and not punta.

She's a fucking idiot about everything. She's jumping up and down like a monkey as we speak, I think the Mexican cartels are going to shoot my ass by 8 pm, pst. Or maybe, she posts my name on some degenerate forum. Or maybe nothing at all. :Crazy:

Or maybe I’ll just ruin your whole online existence more than it already it is.

I may or may not. You just never know with me. What I do know is, you need to keep certain groups out your fucking shit talking. Especially if you don’t know any of them.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Wait for it

Okay, I'm ready.

Yes I have. In fact, I think they’d love your transgendered ass there too

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oogey boogie man.

It's a Tim Burton film.

I may or may not. You just never know with me. What I do know is, you need to keep certain groups out your fucking shit talking. Especially if you don’t know any of them.

Shut up, puta. I can say what the fuck I want.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Wait for it

Okay, I'm ready.

Why kind of degenerate goes there? Oh yes, a God fearing Christian, of course.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You're ignorant.

try contacting Neo from the matrix

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
flea, just grab one of benzo's dirty diapers and throw it at the wall, you have gone full melty.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Oogey boogie man.

It's a Tim Burton film.

Go slit your wrists, you nasty fucking pig.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Wait for it

Okay, I'm ready.

Yes I have. In fact, I think they’d love your transgendered ass there too

you racist piece of shit!!

the gubmint got you on file now.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Wait for it

Okay, I'm ready.

You’re gonna be there soon, don’t trip

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oogey boogie man.

It's a Tim Burton film.

You first, head case. Or drink all the pills...

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Wait for it

Okay, I'm ready.

Then what happens?

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oogey boogie man.

It's a Tim Burton film.

that was the same line you used when you were yelling at those TWD characters that you thought were Murdock at BC.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Oogey boogie man.

It's a Tim Burton film.

Or maybe you can drink yourself to death. If I’m even nicer to Lotus, will you finally just drop dead?

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
I’m handling these two pigs on feet blindfolded and gagged. Not even the two of you big fuckers can phase me.

Really sucks to be both of you

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Wait for it

Okay, I'm ready.

200w.gif

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oogey boogie man.

It's a Tim Burton film.

Or maybe you can drink yourself to death. If I’m even nicer to Lotus, will you finally just drop dead?

I don't drink, so you'll have to wait a long time. I'm glad you're nice to Lotus. But I'm not surprised. She's Caucasian and you know your betters, don't you, pocha?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I’m handling these two pigs on feet blindfolded and gagged. Not even the two of you big fuckers can phase me.

You're threatening us, you're not handling yourself at all. Empty threats at that.

Stop humiliating yourself. Isn't it time for bed?

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Oogey boogie man.

It's a Tim Burton film.

I don't drink, so you'll have to wait a long time. I'm glad you're nice to Lotus. But I'm not surprised. She's Caucasian and you know your betters, don't you, pocha?

Why are you lying? Do you really wanna go there? I think you’ve dug yourself a big enough whole here already

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

You're threatening us, you're not handling yourself at all. Empty threats at that.

Stop humiliating yourself. Isn't it time for bed?

I don’t make threats. I state facts

I don’t like scum sucking fuckheads that make empty threats. Why would I be one of those types?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oogey boogie man.

It's a Tim Burton film.

Why are you lying? Do you really wanna go there? I think you’ve dug yourself a big enough whole here already

What am I lying about? That I don't drink? I have a cocktail maybe 6x a year. If you haven't noticed, Lotus and I have a truce. Are we besties? Of course not, but we have settled things down and you're just trying to stir the shit.

You have nothing but bluster. And you're not the least bit scary. Stop already, you ought to be embarrassed by the way you're behaving.