I call out dick sniFFer Flynn

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Cmon Lardass, you’re gonna have to try harder. You ain’t about shit and everyone on this fucking forum knows it.

I’ll have your ass calling the damn cops on me by tonight lol

Let me see you do it. I'm right here, Mexicunt.

I’m doing it, you atrocious ass whale. You gotta hit harder than my dead mama. I know you’re dying to. Let’s see how low we can go. I guarantee you I’ll win this

At least I have a real ass and have never slid into the toilet water like your phony ass.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oogey boogie man.

Do you have an encyclopedic knowledge of Disney films?

I don't think that was Disney, actually.
It's a Tim Burton film.

You're probably right. You know more about children's films than I do.

Wtf are you trying to say? I thought that type of shit wasn’t allowed here?

That he's an adult and into childhood things as well.

Maybe he has kids? Maybe he has Nieces and nephews? Why is your stupid involving yourself into this over some motherfucker who is posting as a guest at Blue Oyster Bar and mocking you? You do know it’s him right?

How fucking stupid are you? Always sticking your snout in shit that don’t pertain to you. Now look at you LOL

Yes, I know who is doing what. I don't care. He's an equal opportunity asshole. He attacks everyone, much like Blandscape.

It's a game and everyone is a player...

so bonesaw is the one socking you at BC?

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Yeah, you fucking wildebeest. Everyone else has to follow the rules but you, right?

You mean Regan can be dragged for being into video games but Benzo can't be poked because he seems to be into children's films?

WTF are you implying? You are a sick fuck, phony ass.

At least I ain’t a moose-looking ass, you trifling motherfucker. Start the "BabyPumperAlert!" shit with me, pig. I’ll knock your big ass into next week.

Do it, cunt. Try me. I'm not doing any of the stupid shit you accuse me of...

You know what's best about all this shit, you and your groupies are some of the worst "Christians" I've ever come across and you have this sanctimonious bullshit. You are an atrocious human being. You fake ass Christian cunt.

Fuck you and your dead mama, whore.

Oh look, Lily thinks she’s a bad ass going after my mama lol. She’s fucking worm food, you stupid fat bitch. Think I give a fuck?

I bet your mama wishes she was dead instead of having to take care of you at your old age. Let’s go, Hefty…

I take care of myself, you stupid cunt.

Go with what, dumbass? Your lies and innuendoes? What are you going to do send the Mexican Mafia after me for insulting you on a forum?

Bwaaa hahahahaha...Christian cunt.

Try it, you filthy fucking animal. My mama is dead in peace, knowing her daughter is self sufficient. Bwah haha

Try what? Fake ass bitch. hahahahaha

You're so confident you paid money so someone would look at your floppy ass.

I could pay money for anything. I’ve got it like that.

Bringing up the Eme isn’t very smart, you fucking moron. Let’s see you diss them LOL

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oogey boogie man.

Do you have an encyclopedic knowledge of Disney films?

I don't think that was Disney, actually.
It's a Tim Burton film.

You're probably right. You know more about children's films than I do.

Wtf are you trying to say? I thought that type of shit wasn’t allowed here?

That he's an adult and into childhood things as well.

Maybe he has kids? Maybe he has Nieces and nephews? Why is your stupid involving yourself into this over some motherfucker who is posting as a guest at Blue Oyster Bar and mocking you? You do know it’s him right?

How fucking stupid are you? Always sticking your snout in shit that don’t pertain to you. Now look at you LOL

Yes, I know who is doing what. I don't care. He's an equal opportunity asshole. He attacks everyone, much like Blandscape.

It's a game and everyone is a player...

so bonesaw is the one socking you at Blue Oyster Bar?

She's saying it's you. I know there are nothing but backstabbers out there. There's only a handful that have any integrity. I don't worry about it. This is a fake "community". It's all a house of stupid cards.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
This bitch is so pissed, she’s dropping the Eme around like it’s something to play with

I really need to stop lol

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah, you fucking wildebeest. Everyone else has to follow the rules but you, right?

You mean Regan can be dragged for being into video games but Benzo can't be poked because he seems to be into children's films?

At least I ain’t a moose-looking ass, you trifling motherfucker. Start the "BabyPumperAlert!" shit with me, pig. I’ll knock your big ass into next week.

You know what's best about all this shit, you and your groupies are some of the worst "Christians" I've ever come across and you have this sanctimonious bullshit. You are an atrocious human being. You fake ass Christian cunt.

Oh look, Lily thinks she’s a bad ass going after my mama lol. She’s fucking worm food, you stupid fat bitch. Think I give a fuck?

I bet your mama wishes she was dead instead of having to take care of you at your old age. Let’s go, Hefty…

Go with what, dumbass? Your lies and innuendoes? What are you going to do send the Mexican Mafia after me for insulting you on a forum?

Try it, you filthy fucking animal. My mama is dead in peace, knowing her daughter is self sufficient. Bwah haha

Bringing up the Eme isn’t very smart, you fucking moron. Let’s see you diss them LOL

If you think the MM is going to do anything for a forum fight, you are a bigger pendeja than I ever thought.

Again, your dumbass can't tell the difference when I'm talking about YOU and not THEM.

When did you drop out of school, was it when you got knocked up at 11?

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

If you think the MM is going to do anything for a forum fight, you are a bigger pendeja than I ever thought.

Again, your dumbass can't tell the difference when I'm talking about YOU and not THEM.

Shall I ask my uncle what happens over online stuff? You obviously are still stuck on Blood in, Blood out

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Sloppy drunk tier embarrassing.

She’s gonna start on my kids next. Imma rip her whole life apart when she does. She better hope BF bans me

will you finally start posting at your subforum if bf bans you?

She ain't going nowhere. At TBC they all agree with each other on everything and polish one another's knobs. She's here for something interesting. Can't find that at her sub.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Shall I ask my uncle what happens over online stuff? You obviously are still stuck on Blood in, Blood out

Go ahead. Have him come kill me and all my family. Go ahead. I'll wait right here.
Make sure you tell him it's because I talked smack back to your ignorant ass about, well, basically nothing.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Cmon Lardass, you’re gonna have to try harder. You ain’t about shit and everyone on this fucking forum knows it.

i'm calling the circus, they are experts in dealing with clowns.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Go ahead. Have him come kill me and all my family. Go ahead. I'll wait right here.
Make sure you tell him it's because I talked smack back to your ignorant ass about, well, basically nothing.

You dissed his dead sister in law, whom he loved. You’re namedropping an organization that don’t like being talked about. Maybe you should stop while you still have fingers to type with.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You dissed his dead sister in law, whom he loved. You’re namedropping an organization that don’t like being talked about. Maybe you should stop while you still have fingers to type with.

Yeah, tell him about the yo momma insult so he can drive out and find me and murder me. Just stop making a fool of yourself.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Call the EFF BEE EYE she's sending the gangs after me.

Who has to send anyone in person? Everything can be done online these days.

Sucks to be you, big mouth

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Oh, so do I get punched in the face through my monitor? LMFAO

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Yeah, tell him about the yo momma insult so he can drive out and find me and murder me. Just stop making a fool of yourself.

Wasn’t no yo mama joke. You dissed his sister in law cuz you’re a whack ass bitch who can’t fight without using family members in your shit. That’s ok tho, you poisonous cunt. I got something coming for your ass

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
This bitch is so pissed, she’s dropping the Eme around like it’s something to play with

You're ignorant.

No, you’re a fucking big mouthed moron. People like you get touched all the time

Let's see it, cabrona...stop talking shit and do something.
Calm down, you and your mobility scooter probably aren't gonna go for a sand snooze.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Wasn’t no yo mama joke. You dissed his sister in law cuz you’re a whack ass bitch who can’t fight without using family members in your shit. That’s ok tho, you poisonous cunt. I got something coming for your ass

Okay, I'll wait here patiently. Go ahead, knock yourself out.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Wait for it

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You're ignorant.

No, you’re a fucking big mouthed moron. People like you get touched all the time

Calm down, you and your mobility scooter probably aren't gonna go for a sand snooze.

I'm not the one threatening anyone, am I? I'm perfectly calm and amused.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Wait for it

Okay, I'm ready.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

You're ignorant.

She’s about to get got. You don’t talk about certain people on here. Especially nowadays where “they” think everyone is an informant hiding anonymously.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Wait for it

Okay, I'm ready.

Where you wanna start…4chan or stormfront?

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

You're ignorant.

I'm not the one threatening anyone, am I? I'm perfectly calm and amused.

Who is threatening you? I haven’t seen anyone say they’re going to hurt you. LOL

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You're ignorant.

She’s about to get got. You don’t talk about certain people on here. Especially nowadays where “they” think everyone is an informant hiding anonymously.

Oh yeah, now I'm an informant. lmfao

Can you make it quick? I'm ready to go...

This is the god fearing Christian woman...Jesus is oozing out of her every pore.