Site Supporter

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
OMG
That's bad.
I don't want to know anymore about it.

It’s for teens and kids. Yet that fifty year old man be playing too

nope, that's not on the PS5 hard drive either. try again.

Liar. You’ve talked about playing it before.
Yup. All jews lie too.
You must expect this when dealing with them.
Water off a ducks back... lying to us non-jews is perfectly acceptable.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
I will distract the jew:
moneyground.png

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oogey boogie man.

Do you have an encyclopedic knowledge of Disney films?

I don't think that was Disney, actually.
It's a Tim Burton film.

You're probably right. You know more about children's films than I do.

Wtf are you trying to say? I thought that type of shit wasn’t allowed here?

That he's an adult and into childhood things as well.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Oogey boogie man.

It's a Tim Burton film.

Maybe he has kids? Maybe he has Nieces and nephews? Why is your stupid involving yourself into this over some motherfucker who is posting as a guest at BC and mocking you? You do know it’s him right?

How fucking stupid are you? Always sticking your snout in shit that don’t pertain to you. Now look at you LOL

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oogey boogie man.

It's a Tim Burton film.

Nightmare before Christmas was a critically acclaimed film, Lilly.
Go bother someone else I'm not dealing with you.

Yes, it was. My children liked it a great deal when they were little.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Oogey boogie man.

It's a Tim Burton film.

Maybe he has kids? Maybe he has Nieces and nephews? Why is your stupid involving yourself into this over some motherfucker who is posting as a guest at Blue Oyster Bar and mocking you? You do know it’s him right?

How fucking stupid are you? Always sticking your snout in shit that don’t pertain to you. Now look at you LOL

Yup. You were right about her.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Yeah, you fucking wildebeest. Everyone else has to follow the rules but you, right?

You mean Regan can be dragged for being into video games but Benzo can't be poked because he seems to be into children's films?

WTF are you implying? You are a sick fuck, phony ass.

At least I ain’t a moose-looking ass, you trifling motherfucker. Start the PLEASE ASS BOX ME! shit with me, pig. I’ll knock your big ass into next week.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oogey boogie man.

It's a Tim Burton film.

Maybe he has kids? Maybe he has Nieces and nephews? Why is your stupid involving yourself into this over some motherfucker who is posting as a guest at Blue Oyster Bar and mocking you? You do know it’s him right?

Yes, I know who is doing what. I don't care. He's an equal opportunity asshole. He attacks everyone, much like Blandscape.

It's a game and everyone is a player...

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Oogey boogie man.

It's a Tim Burton film.

Yup. You were right about her.

TOLD YOU! lmao

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah, you fucking wildebeest. Everyone else has to follow the rules but you, right?

You mean Regan can be dragged for being into video games but Benzo can't be poked because he seems to be into children's films?

At least I ain’t a moose-looking ass, you trifling motherfucker. Start the "BabyPumperAlert!" shit with me, pig. I’ll knock your big ass into next week.

Do it, cunt. Try me. I'm not doing any of the stupid shit you accuse me of...

You know what's best about all this shit, you and your groupies are some of the worst "Christians" I've ever come across and you have this sanctimonious bullshit. You are an atrocious human being. You fake ass Christian cunt.

Fuck you and your dead mama, whore.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

At least I ain’t a moose-looking ass, you trifling motherfucker. Start the "BabyPumperAlert!" shit with me, pig. I’ll knock your big ass into next week.

You know what's best about all this shit, you and your groupies are some of the worst "Christians" I've ever come across and you have this sanctimonious bullshit. You are an atrocious human being. You fake ass Christian cunt.

Oh look, Lily thinks she’s a bad ass going after my mama lol. She’s fucking worm food, you stupid fat bitch. Think I give a fuck?

I bet your mama wishes she was dead instead of having to take care of you at your old age. Let’s go, Hefty…

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Cmon Lardass, you’re gonna have to try harder. You ain’t about shit and everyone on this fucking forum knows it.

I’ll have your ass calling the damn cops on me by tonight lol

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Oh look, Lily thinks she’s a bad ass going after my mama lol. She’s fucking worm food, you stupid fat bitch. Think I give a fuck?

I bet your mama wishes she was dead instead of having to take care of you at your old age. Let’s go, Hefty…

I take care of myself, you stupid cunt.

Go with what, dumbass? Your lies and innuendoes? What are you going to do send the Mexican Mafia after me for insulting you on a forum?

Bwaaa hahahahaha...Christian cunt.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Go with what, dumbass? Your lies and innuendoes? What are you going to do send the Mexican Mafia after me for insulting you on a forum?

Try it, you filthy fucking animal. My mama is dead in peace, knowing her daughter is self sufficient. Bwah haha

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Try it, you filthy fucking animal. My mama is dead in peace, knowing her daughter is self sufficient. Bwah haha

Try what? Fake ass bitch. hahahahaha

You're so confident you paid money so someone would look at your floppy ass.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Cmon Lardass, you’re gonna have to try harder. You ain’t about shit and everyone on this fucking forum knows it.

I’ll have your ass calling the damn cops on me by tonight lol

Let me see you do it. I'm right here, Mexicunt.

I’m doing it, you atrocious ass whale. You gotta hit harder than my dead mama. I know you’re dying to. Let’s see how low we can go. I guarantee you I’ll win this