put-em-up-d23ijl.jpg
Those are some sturdy thighs…me likey! :Happy5:

Speaking of sturdy thighs...

shannon-hegarty-txt.jpg

calendar-photo.jpg

Oh my.

Those are rather nice, don't you think?
What poofters!

Maybe, but I would volunteer to find out and report back.
The bottom pic was similar to me in my prime, but without the föölsball in way!

Very nice.
UncleFiLTH calling out Flynn:

put-em-up-d23ijl.jpg
Those are some sturdy thighs…me likey! :Happy5:

Speaking of sturdy thighs...

shannon-hegarty-txt.jpg

calendar-photo.jpg

Oh my.

Those are rather nice, don't you think?
What poofters!

Maybe, but I would volunteer to find out and report back.
The bottom pic was similar to me in my prime, but without the föölsball in way!

Pics will prove it...you can write BF across the pic with today's date...

Oh. Lort. I'm scared.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
It’s Winter… I’m not as buff!

tsneWiu.jpg

hQF0244

I meant an old picture in your prime...
I honestly didn’t pose for pictures throughout my twenties and my Motorola was a brick without a camera option. Lol

Yeah, back in the day people weren't as self-absorbed. Of course, there have always been vain people, but it's beyond over the top now.
I had some naughty Polaroid pictures and one of my girlfriends actually managed to sit on the library photocopy machine when nobody was looking. She laminated the squashed fanny pic for me so that it would stand the test of me profusely pulling my wire over it. Lol

Ahhhhhh…the good ol’ dayz!
:Excited6:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You motherfuckers sure is some pussy bitches, fucking with someone as sweet and innocent as Weeg.

Fuck that weirdo. He's probably the Norman Bates of the forums. I can picture the man-child sitting next to his mummified momma all day long looking at her all cross-eyed, combing what's left of her hair with a broken toothbrush.

He really wanted to know if our dads had touched us in our "no no" spot. Totally normal question.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
You motherfuckers sure is some pussy bitches, fucking with someone as sweet and innocent as Weeg.

Fuck that weirdo. He's probably the Norman Bates of the forums. I can picture the man-child sitting next to his mummified momma all day long looking at her all cross-eyed, combing what's left of her hair with a broken toothbrush.

He really wanted to know if our dads had touched us in our "no no" spot. Totally normal question.
Well it would certainly explain a lot, such as your chronic over-eating & Flynn's trannie faggotry.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Oh look who's up past her bedtime.

Oh look who is still miserable and unliked. Do you feel like a tough bitch picking on Weeg?

I do. He's a fucking retard.

The faux outrage is my favorite emotion out of TBCers...

Hey angry round person, I’m not a TBCer. I post on other forums as well. As for the outrage, yeah…picking on someone who obviously couldn’t hurt a fly is really bad-ass of you. I bet you think attacking people’s families and using innocent kids is “bad ass” too. You just haven’t met the right one, YET. I guarantee you if you start on mine like you threatened to, you’ll get more than words on a screen. And that’s a promise.

This whole us against them crap is more about you and how no one likes you. No one else cares except you tho. Everyone else is moving along to other things and here you are, stuck in this same stupid “us against them” garbage. You’re like in your fifties, trying to act like a forum gang banger and look totally ridiculous. For someone who is so educated and “above” everyone, you sure as shit don’t act like it.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Oh look who is still miserable and unliked. Do you feel like a tough bitch picking on Weeg?

Hey angry round person, I’m not a TBCer. I post on other forums as well. As for the outrage, yeah…picking on someone who obviously couldn’t hurt a fly is really bad-ass of you. I bet you think attacking people’s families and using innocent kids is “bad ass” too. You just haven’t met the right one, YET. I guarantee you if you start on mine like you threatened to, you’ll get more than words on a screen. And that’s a promise.

This whole us against them crap is more about you and how no one likes you. No one else cares except you tho. Everyone else is moving along to other things and here you are, stuck in this same stupid “us against them” garbage. You’re like in your fifties, trying to act like a forum gang banger and look totally ridiculous. For someone who is so educated and “above” everyone, you sure as shit don’t act like it.
giphy.gif

Weeg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Badger is tracing IP address and will have something soon! I will share! Momma wants to know
Good boy Weeg.
Flynns would come out from Chicago area.

Yeah. You're the bastion of the truth. I love how you were sitting there trying to make up excuses about how Serafina now didn't beat me and how she maybe plagiarized after stating different a year ago.
All roads don't go to Serafina.
That match really bothers you, huh?

I just like throwing your bold faced lies in your pasty looking face and watching you try to deflect the truth like it was soap or deodorant.
Momma sez yoo are scared from yoor daddy issues

More incest talk. What a surprise. Seems as though "momma" and "incest" are your favorite topics. When does the backwoods wedding happen with you and your momma?
Yoor daddy still touching yoo in the no no place? Yoo were the one who brought it up first and I have the PROOF!! BAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

X

xXx
Site Supporter

giphy.gif

Badger is tracing IP address and will have something soon! I will share! Momma wants to know
Good boy Weeg.
Flynns would come out from Chicago area.

Yeah. You're the bastion of the truth. I love how you were sitting there trying to make up excuses about how Serafina now didn't beat me and how she maybe plagiarized after stating different a year ago.
All roads don't go to Serafina.
That match really bothers you, huh?

I just like throwing your bold faced lies in your pasty looking face and watching you try to deflect the truth like it was soap or deodorant.
Momma sez yoo are scared from yoor daddy issues

More incest talk. What a surprise. Seems as though "momma" and "incest" are your favorite topics. When does the backwoods wedding happen with you and your momma?
Yoor daddy still touching yoo in the no no place? Yoo were the one who brought it up first and I have the PROOF!! BAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA
pervert