I call out HArry mC Whoreson

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
@Freud ??? Isn’t that the Aussie sissy who like ladyboys???? I remember him and @Blurt the fart, dreaming about being in Pattaya sucking some cocktails and ladyboy cocks.

Bahahah!!!

They deleted the thread later!!!

Team Tranny!!! LOL!!!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Irony...

Listen, this is my final response, so I'll allow you to have the last word, because I know you'll lose sleep if you suspect you lost an e-argument.

But it's not a last word besides "irony"...

I don't hate you for being gay. In fact, I want you on board just as I had high hopes for Milo Y and others....

Any conservative is right in my books...

You’ve never been right in your entire life DD

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Meh, better than none I guess.

d6757f9cd58416f2.jpeg

I knew you’d jump on that one lol. I heard they’re angry cuz The Governor won’t allow the Israeli army to come help search for survivors.

Those fucks regard a single Jewish life to be worth a 1000 gentiles, the more you learn about the mazeltophs, the more you'll hate them, trust me!

I haven't seen anyone but you say anything remotely like that. What I have seen is Israel offer help and get refused for political reasons. That is not cool. They should have accepted help from everyone willing to help.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Meh, better than none I guess.

d6757f9cd58416f2.jpeg

I knew you’d jump on that one lol. I heard they’re angry cuz The Governor won’t allow the Israeli army to come help search for survivors.

Those fucks regard a single Jewish life to be worth a 1000 gentiles, the more you learn about the mazeltophs, the more you'll hate them, trust me!

I haven't seen anyone but you say anything remotely like that. What I have seen is Israel offer help and get refused for political reasons. That is not cool. They should have accepted help from everyone willing to help.

There's literally dozens of these sort of quotes available online if you look for them.

iu

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
And virtually all of them are either fake or the words of a tiny extremist group which does not represent the whole. You remind me of the guy who finds one insane person and then tries to claim he some how speaks for millions of people who he doesn't.

You are doing the same shit as Aidsman when he finds one long crazy Qanon nutter and then Aidsman claims that person speaks for all conservatives. It is retarded and dumb as well as untrue.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
And virtually all of them are either fake or the words of a tiny extremist group which does not represent the whole. You remind me of the guy who finds one insane person and then tries to claim he some how speaks for millions of people who he doesn't.

You are doing the same shit as Aidsman when he finds one long crazy Qanon nutter and then Aidsman claims that person speaks for all conservatives. It is retarded and dumb as well as untrue.

What is it with you Yanks and your shilling for the little hats?

Let me guess, Israel is your greatest ally and you are proud to support the Zionists in the Middle East?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Ah, the gay issue. Carry on

He'll carry on why he isn't, but he's definitely gay as fuck..

I remember on SG even Flea was like WTF when you said a guy getting ass fucked isn't gay.

No wonder you're friendly with Blurt, considering he claims that cross-dressing isn't fag behaviour...

What new rules will you sassy queens CUM up with next, sucking each other off isn't gay, aslong as at least one of you is dressed as a woman?

Dude... have you come out to your Gran yet?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Arianne Nazi and Arms Dealer Brat going off in each other for not sharing one another's particular brand of hatred. Adorable.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

What about Stubby? Are you party blind?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️