I call out HArry mC Whoreson

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
CUM here you GRUESOME whoreson and pond scum! DIRTY FUCKING FAT PAKI STREET SHITTING POIDO CUNT

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Meh, better than none I guess.

d6757f9cd58416f2.jpeg

I knew you’d jump on that one lol. I heard they’re angry cuz The Governor won’t allow the Israeli army to come help search for survivors.

Those fucks regard a single Jewish life to be worth a 1000 gentiles, the more you learn about the mazeltophs, the more you'll hate them, trust me!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
That recently 'suicided' guy in the Spanish jail cell supposedly had an apartment in there which has of course been destroyed....

No idea if the allegation is true or not and I'm not in the mood to bother chasing up the posts on pol which made the claim, so take it as you will.

You talking about McAfee?

Yeah, have you heard about that rumour? Could be bs, I dunno, I'll try looking into it later.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

d6757f9cd58416f2.jpeg

I knew you’d jump on that one lol. I heard they’re angry cuz The Governor won’t allow the Israeli army to come help search for survivors.

Those fucks regard a single Jewish life to be worth a 1000 gentiles, the more you learn about the mazeltophs, the more you'll hate them, trust me!

I don't hate anyone... neither should you.

Well....not hate on the basis of race or ethnicity or biological gender... hell, I even give Blaire White a pass because she/him speaks to truths.

I hate on idealogical lines.

I hate the CCP and all the social spotfires they've fueled over the last 50 years.

We are trapped on this Earth and we have to deal with all those small dicked and pussy unsatisfying CCP motherfuckers lighting fires anywhere they can...

Kill all commies...

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

d6757f9cd58416f2.jpeg

Well....not hate on the basis of race or ethnicity or biological gender... hell, I even give Blaire White a pass because she/him speaks to truths.

I hate the CCP and all the social spotfires they've fueled over the last 50 years.

We are trapped on this Earth and we have to deal with all those small dicked and pussy unsatisfying CCP motherfuckers lighting fires anywhere they can...

Kill all commies...

I'm not gonna derail this thread by explaining my views on the chosenites again, but seriously, fuck those people and their cultural practices.

I assume you realise that a massively disproportionate amount of Jews are far left Commie sympathisers and social justice types?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

d6757f9cd58416f2.jpeg

Kill all commies...

I'm not gonna derail this thread by explaining my views on the chosenites again, but seriously, fuck those people and their cultural practices.

I assume you realise that a massively disproportionate amount of Jews are far left Commie sympathisers and social justice types?

Was it a predominantly Jew only complex or majority jew apartment?

Did the sink-hole or other failing search out Jews underground quietly then strike? You know....because some of them were Jews?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Now you're just being a faggot...

Versus what? Being a bigoted moron?

My great great grand father (or greater) in the 1850's in Germany married a teenage woman with kids by a previous marriage.

I arose from that new union.

So fuck you in your pooey bum. I don't relate to any religions... but I acknowledge genes...

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Oh cuck off Freud, and take your Jew-loving bisexual faggotry with you.

From where I'm standing, YOU look like the bisexual faggot and overall hater...based on your outbursts.

You hate yourself so much that you crank out shit from your prolapsed freckle online nearly every day and night...and why is that?

Because you self loathe.

Get a dick up ya and as many times necessary to fuck the retard out of you...one distended anus session after another...

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Right, this coming from the e-crossdresser who has form for catfishing dudes online, cries like a bitch whenever homosexuality is criticised and hilariously claims that a guy being assfucked isn't an act of faggotry...

You clearly swing both ways and I'm not the only person who has noticed this either, Freut.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Right, this coming from the e-crossdresser who has form for catfishing dudes online, cries like a bitch whenever homosexuality is criticised and hilariously claims that a guy being assfucked isn't an act of faggotry...

You clearly swing both ways and I'm not the only person who has noticed this either, Freut.

Ok...so you noticed I'm unafraid by guys jamming their merlin wands up each others Jackie's, if that's what they want to do...but you have a deep seated issue with it?

Posters think you're a latent gay. I'm not the only one to see it though...

You're gay as fuck. Deal with it...

Everyone here can see it...

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Irony...

Listen, this is my final response, so I'll allow you to have the last word, because I know you'll lose sleep if you suspect you lost an e-argument.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Irony...

Listen, this is my final response, so I'll allow you to have the last word, because I know you'll lose sleep if you suspect you lost an e-argument.

But it's not a last word besides "irony"...

I don't hate you for being gay. In fact, I want you on board just as I had high hopes for Milo Y and others....

Any conservative is right in my books...

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
No yUO.

Bore off Freut, if you want to pretend that you're not a bi-sexual cross-dresser, then that's upto you.

I think this homoeroticism engulfing (devouring?) society is an unhealthy trend.

Things have become hyper sexualized in their favor that weren't before.

Everything has become taken over the Pride Society.

It's hard to appreciate anything - art, popular entertainment, sport these days without it containing some reference to Gay culture.

I suppose that's what they call 'inclusion'.

We must be 'included' in their social agenda in order to make them feel included or normal.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
No yUO.

Bore off Freut, if you want to pretend that you're not a bi-sexual cross-dresser, then that's upto you.

I think this homoeroticism engulfing (devouring?) society is an unhealthy trend.

It's hard to appreciate anything - art, popular entertainment, sport these days without it containing some reference to Gay culture.

We must be 'included' in their social agenda in order to make them feel included or normal.

Aryan doesn't even accept himself as he is...

The guy is begging for cock, and me... @Dove and others are fine with it.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
No yUO.

And if you criticise their lifestlyle choice, LGBT fanatics like Freud lose their shit and call you a bigot etc.

Free speech died a long time ago.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Ah, the gay issue. Carry on

He'll carry on why he isn't, but he's definitely gay as fuck..

I remember on SG even Flea was like WTF when you said a guy getting ass fucked isn't gay.

No wonder you're friendly with Blurt, considering he claims that cross-dressing isn't fag behaviour...

What new rules will you sassy queens CUM up with next, sucking each other off isn't gay, aslong as at least one of you is dressed as a woman?