I call out Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Semen is a nasty ass perv that was posting questionable shit at VF.

Neg that, ho

You ignorant bitch, you’ve yet to erase anything I’ve posted. Get your head outta you fat ass. Good God you’re dumb.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Why did you thumb up a bad quote of Aidsman?

You like what he said about me or was it just a mistake?

Please cum clear @sea

Are you a friend or foe?

Why don't you try "calling out" a fucking book and try reading it?
Why you following me? I won't make you famous. Get off our dickz

Remember?

You at one time "called me out" as well.

I guess Seamajor should be shaking in his purple kimono as you'll berate him on being, "poor," "a father fucker" and "on the aids" for the next 36 hours?

Idiot.

I hope you aren’t angry at me, but I can’t remember. When I fight, I fight upcumming superstars and QuicKrush® them. But you???

Look, this forum thing is a business. We build up people to become the next stars. Imagine Blurt the turd, supreme homo X or @Mr. Whipple the nipple without me fighting them. Nobody would know them.

Alphas build up stars.

Then there is cannon fodder like you. I honestly can’t remember. You are like a jobber.
iQfRzZb.gif

I am ULTIMATE WARRIOR!!!
See here me as a leader with Aryan, Blazor and Raven!!!
2BXe.gif

I am a legend. Everybody knows my name. I am on IMDB, I trolled a WAR VET on LiveLeak, I am known on Youtube. Damn, I have licensed my name to sell merch.

And then is is you. Crickets.

Now GTFO of our dickz please. YOu become annoying.

I see.

More of this deluded fantasy of yours, where you're the "Alpha Male," wearing nothing butt a sweaty jockstrap on your face while doing the "Robot" dance with Aryan.

Speaking of Aryan. I've noticed that he "likes" alot of your usual misogynistic and homoerotic prose. Tell me Dill, are you guys "Friends with benefits?" I guess what I'm really asking is that does he call you collect from whatever U.K. slum he's from for an e-booty call?

Could you explain to me why two "grown men" play slap-ass with each other on a shit stained forum full of lifes rejects, even if there are only 6? I mean, I think I saw you two fairies e-"bump fists," then proceed to suck each other off as you two Twinks started a "tranny" party and invited your mothers.

BLAZOR?

You mean the UncleDiLF fiddler? You're who they're talking about when BLAZOR was accused of fondling a bald 13-year-old that looked like Krusty The Clown before he hit puberty. You're probably not even supposed to be on this "adult" themed board. How hard did your hairless clit get when BLAZOR invaded your rectum with his negro penis? I see that your "team" is made up of weirdos, homosexuals and racists. Are you sure you fucks aren't really Scientology in drag?

As for you being a "legend," I've never heard of you, and believe me, I'd remember a retarded name like "UncleMiLF." Nor do I give a flying fuck if you have "accolades," or if you're some "dewd" pretending to be stupid on purpose. What I do know is as far as you being a "legend" in your own mind is that yes, you're about as entertaining as BEnzo. Now is that "legend" status? You tell me.

Again. I am sorry, but your post is too long. Didn’t read lol.

Just quickly overflew your garbage. Ask my questions and I might come back. My frame, my rules.

But as a superstar on the internet, I say please don’t mention my name. You are not on my level. You wish death on people. You are a depressed POS.

Come back, when I see a benefit. Otherwise GTFO:Dickhead:

Oh? So now you dont want none?

How come when I'm not around you like to talk mad shit about me? It's like you're trying to get my attention. When in fact I do give you my full attention, you purportedly all of a sudden have an appointment with your OBGYN and can't stick around. Is this the actions of an "ALPHA?"

You are a depressed, negative and broke peace of shit. You are not my level.

Again, you wish death on people. You’re a loser. My shoes cost more than your entire chump life. I am a high value male.

So please GTFO ! I have noi time for peasants or losers. Business power talks only. Sorry.

You are still a self-owning twat that pulled a Dovey in public.

Tell me more about how you "don't read my posts."

Bitch.

So funny to see you get CRUSHED by my bars! LoL!

You are weak! :D

You're a bitch.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Please cum clear @sea

Are you a friend or foe?

Remember?

I guess Seamajor should be shaking in his purple kimono as you'll berate him on being, "poor," "a father fucker" and "on the aids" for the next 36 hours?

Idiot.

I hope you aren’t angry at me, but I can’t remember. When I fight, I fight upcumming superstars and QuicKrush® them. But you???

Look, this forum thing is a business. We build up people to become the next stars. Imagine Blurt the turd, supreme homo X or @Mr. Whipple the nipple without me fighting them. Nobody would know them.

Alphas build up stars.

Then there is cannon fodder like you. I honestly can’t remember. You are like a jobber.
iQfRzZb.gif

I am ULTIMATE WARRIOR!!!
2BXe.gif

I am a legend. Everybody knows my name. I am on IMDB, I trolled a WAR VET on LiveLeak, I am known on Youtube. Damn, I have licensed my name to sell merch.

I see.

More of this deluded fantasy of yours, where you're the "Alpha Male," wearing nothing butt a sweaty jockstrap on your face while doing the "Robot" dance with Aryan.

Speaking of Aryan. I've noticed that he "likes" alot of your usual misogynistic and homoerotic prose. Tell me Dill, are you guys "Friends with benefits?" I guess what I'm really asking is that does he call you collect from whatever U.K. slum he's from for an e-booty call?

Could you explain to me why two "grown men" play slap-ass with each other on a shit stained forum full of lifes rejects, even if there are only 6? I mean, I think I saw you two fairies e-"bump fists," then proceed to suck each other off as you two Twinks started a "tranny" party and invited your mothers.

BLAZOR?

You mean the UncleDiLF fiddler? You're who they're talking about when BLAZOR was accused of fondling a bald 13-year-old that looked like Krusty The Clown before he hit puberty. You're probably not even supposed to be on this "adult" themed board. How hard did your hairless clit get when BLAZOR invaded your rectum with his negro penis? I see that your "team" is made up of weirdos, homosexuals and racists. Are you sure you fucks aren't really Scientology in drag?

As for you being a "legend," I've never heard of you, and believe me, I'd remember a retarded name like "UncleMiLF." Nor do I give a flying fuck if you have "accolades," or if you're some "dewd" pretending to be stupid on purpose. What I do know is as far as you being a "legend" in your own mind is that yes, you're about as entertaining as BEnzo. Now is that "legend" status? You tell me.

Just quickly overflew your garbage. Ask my questions and I might come back. My frame, my rules.

But as a superstar on the internet, I say please don’t mention my name. You are not on my level. You wish death on people. You are a depressed POS.

How come when I'm not around you like to talk mad shit about me? It's like you're trying to get my attention. When in fact I do give you my full attention, you purportedly all of a sudden have an appointment with your OBGYN and can't stick around. Is this the actions of an "ALPHA?"

Again, you wish death on people. You’re a loser. My shoes cost more than your entire chump life. I am a high value male.

So please GTFO ! I have noi time for peasants or losers. Business power talks only. Sorry.

Bitch.

Oh?

So you do read my posts, right? You self-contradicting pussy.

:LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: Why you so mad? Out of money again?

You depressed victim. I guess I PARA CRUSHED you!

Time to go to church. You incest child.

Whata PARA CRUSH!!!

Synthol-muscles-pecs.gif

I've noticed that most of your silly pics/gifs are of mostly young men doing aerobics or have some part of their anatomy exposed.

Is this why you and pink "track suit" wearing Aryan are always skipping down the halls hand in hand? Tell me Dill, if you "crushed" me, then why am I still here highlighting your love for other mens?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
@Seamajor takes his character very seriously. It’s all Trump, pineapple, DD, Biggie, and Flea’s husband...then rinse and repeat. I was trying to break the cycle and knock some sense into him, but to no avail. The old man is stuck in a loop from now until big-boy diaper time. Sadz!
:poop:

You were trying to break the cycle? LOL. I have a hint for you: that will work out better for you if you start with yourself. Your whole schtick is telling people how they should post and having temper tantrums when they don't obey. Leaving in a huff, then returning almost immediately. Talk about being stuck in a loop.

What’s wrong if an alpha and master race teacher help uneducated and weak people? Gallium knows whats best for them. You are very retarded obviously.

Gallium?

Do you really think a fucking moron even bigger than you "knows whats best?"

Gallium who has changed from one dumbass name to another "knows whats best," on account of his extensive experience on knowing how the human mind works?

I don't think so.

Gallium is lucky to tie both his shoes in under an hour and the sad thing is, he wears those white orthopedic shoes with velcro.

I guess Gallium "knows whats best" as this is the fuckstick that posts alleged pictures of his mutilated genitalia.

Now you're just showing how much brain damage you have due to Fetal Alcohol Syndrome.

Admin.

"Brother, can you spare a dime?" Trump
Site Supporter ☠️
@Seamajor takes his character very seriously. It’s all Trump, pineapple, DD, Biggie, and Flea’s husband...then rinse and repeat. I was trying to break the cycle and knock some sense into him, but to no avail. The old man is stuck in a loop from now until big-boy diaper time. Sadz!
:poop:

You were trying to break the cycle? LOL. I have a hint for you: that will work out better for you if you start with yourself. Your whole schtick is telling people how they should post and having temper tantrums when they don't obey. Leaving in a huff, then returning almost immediately. Talk about being stuck in a loop.

What’s wrong if an alpha and master race teacher help uneducated and weak people? Gallium knows whats best for them. You are very retarded obviously.

Gallium?

Do you really think a fucking moron even bigger than you "knows whats best?"

Gallium who has changed from one dumbass name to another "knows whats best," on account of his extensive experience on knowing how the human mind works?

I don't think so.

Gallium is lucky to tie both his shoes in under an hour and the sad thing is, he wears those white orthopedic shoes with velcro.

I guess Gallium "knows whats best" as this is the fuckstick that posts alleged pictures of his mutilated genitalia.

Now you're just showing how much brain damage you have due to Fetal Alcohol Syndrome.
At the mention of Gallium's dick pics, the Puniest Pinata' usually arises soon thereafter,

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
That's the reason why Flynn has such a hate hard on for Dove, she broke his lil brother's heart Lol.

My "hate for Dove" is based on her I.Q. Level. Much like you, who doesn't even know the meaning of White Nationalism. Or the meaning of the words, "fashion," and "dental hygiene."

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Please cum clear @sea

Are you a friend or foe?

Remember?

Idiot.

Alphas build up stars.

iQfRzZb.gif

I am ULTIMATE WARRIOR!!!
2BXe.gif

I see.

BLAZOR?

Bitch.

Oh?

Whata PARA CRUSH!!!

Synthol-muscles-pecs.gif

That guy looks ridiculous.

Why? Envious because he works out and you are a fat slob?

Yeah, that's it. I'm envious of a guy with implants to make him look like he pumps iron. The most ridiculous thing I've ever seen.

Yeah. That's what you lazy fat people always say to cover your weakness. Genes or implants.

You fucking scum. :LOL3:

LotusBottom thinks everything that doesn’t look natural is an implant!

I'll bet you 10,000 bucks that guy has implants.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Please cum clear @sea

Are you a friend or foe?

Remember?

Idiot.

Alphas build up stars.

iQfRzZb.gif

I am ULTIMATE WARRIOR!!!
2BXe.gif

I see.

BLAZOR?

Bitch.

Oh?

Whata PARA CRUSH!!!

Synthol-muscles-pecs.gif

That guy looks ridiculous.

Why? Envious because he works out and you are a fat slob?

Yeah, that's it. I'm envious of a guy with implants to make him look like he pumps iron. The most ridiculous thing I've ever seen.

Yeah. That's what you lazy fat people always say to cover your weakness. Genes or implants.

You fucking scum. :LOL3:

LotusBottom thinks everything that doesn’t look natural is an implant!

I'll bet you 10,000 bucks that guy has implants.

Well, technically they’re temporary implants. It’s called synthol, an injectable oil that trended the bodybuilding scene years ago with disastrous effects.
10,000 kisses on my arse cheeks please!
:AssKisser: