I call out Seamajor

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I see.

More of this deluded fantasy of yours, where you're the "Alpha Male," wearing nothing butt a sweaty jockstrap on your face while doing the "Robot" dance with Aryan.

Speaking of Aryan. I've noticed that he "likes" alot of your usual misogynistic and homoerotic prose. Tell me Dill, are you guys "Friends with benefits?" I guess what I'm really asking is that does he call you collect from whatever U.K. slum he's from for an e-booty call?

Could you explain to me why two "grown men" play slap-ass with each other on a shit stained forum full of lifes rejects, even if there are only 6? I mean, I think I saw you two fairies e-"bump fists," then proceed to suck each other off as you two Twinks started a "tranny" party and invited your mothers.

BLAZOR?

You mean the UncleDiLF fiddler? You're who they're talking about when BLAZOR was accused of fondling a bald 13-year-old that looked like Krusty The Clown before he hit puberty. You're probably not even supposed to be on this "adult" themed board. How hard did your hairless clit get when BLAZOR invaded your rectum with his negro penis? I see that your "team" is made up of weirdos, homosexuals and racists. Are you sure you fucks aren't really Scientology in drag?

As for you being a "legend," I've never heard of you, and believe me, I'd remember a retarded name like "UncleMiLF." Nor do I give a flying fuck if you have "accolades," or if you're some "dewd" pretending to be stupid on purpose. What I do know is as far as you being a "legend" in your own mind is that yes, you're about as entertaining as BEnzo. Now is that "legend" status? You tell me.

Like your brother, you spend a lot of time slating this forum, yet are a frequent poster. What's that all about? Why post somewhere you don't like?

Also like your brother, you're a PC fag, who constantly uses Cultural Marxist buzzwords like "racist", "misognystic" and "homophobic" etc. Why are so many of you North American men such beta cucks? Are you sooooo terrified of your ngger population that emulating ngger culture by talking black, acting black, dressing black and listening to black music isn't enough, you feel compelled to rail against whites who refuse to suck the ngger dick? Fucking soyboy limp-dicked pussy. I bet you have a BLM banner in your bedroom.

You sad fucks are truly pitiful and as for your e-trannie routine, well, that's just the icing on the cake and illustrates perfectly just how fucked in the head you American libtards are.

This tranny has a brother here?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I think Mongtini is the younger brother, so Flynn's likely pushing 60 Lol.

It certainly explains the old man lingo "she" uses, like "dork" and "dullard".

Flynn sounds like he gets his slang from that 80's TV show Saved By The Bell.

Last edited:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I think Mongtini is the younger brother, so Flynn's likely pushing 60 Lol.

It certainly explains the old man lingo "she" uses, like "dork" and "dullard".

Flynn sounds like he gets his slang from that 80's Saved By The Bell TV show.
Fucking hell...all this needless deception!? These sorry sods really don’t have a life!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
No photos from your perve collection to post, shit for brains?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Why did you thumb up a bad quote of Aidsman?

You like what he said about me or was it just a mistake?

Please cum clear @sea

Are you a friend or foe?

Why don't you try "calling out" a fucking book and try reading it?
Why you following me? I won't make you famous. Get off our dickz

Remember?

You at one time "called me out" as well.

I guess Seamajor should be shaking in his purple kimono as you'll berate him on being, "poor," "a father fucker" and "on the aids" for the next 36 hours?

Idiot.

I hope you aren’t angry at me, but I can’t remember. When I fight, I fight upcumming superstars and QuicKrush® them. But you???

Look, this forum thing is a business. We build up people to become the next stars. Imagine Blurt the turd, supreme homo X or @Mr. Whipple the nipple without me fighting them. Nobody would know them.

Alphas build up stars.

Then there is cannon fodder like you. I honestly can’t remember. You are like a jobber.
iQfRzZb.gif

I am ULTIMATE WARRIOR!!!
See here me as a leader with Aryan, Blazor and Raven!!!
2BXe.gif

I am a legend. Everybody knows my name. I am on IMDB, I trolled a WAR VET on LiveLeak, I am known on Youtube. Damn, I have licensed my name to sell merch.

And then is is you. Crickets.

Now GTFO of our dickz please. YOu become annoying.
'Jobber'!
410729.gif

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
No photos from your perve collection to post, shit for brains?
You’re the fucking pervert old man! I’m done with giving you the benefit of the doubt. You’re a wrinkled old fuck that pervs on young chicks a third of your age...if that!

He really is. You should check out the hornets nest on VF. Those perverted alts are all him.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Why did you thumb up a bad quote of Aidsman?

You like what he said about me or was it just a mistake?

Please cum clear @sea

Are you a friend or foe?

Why don't you try "calling out" a fucking book and try reading it?
Why you following me? I won't make you famous. Get off our dickz

Remember?

You at one time "called me out" as well.

I guess Seamajor should be shaking in his purple kimono as you'll berate him on being, "poor," "a father fucker" and "on the aids" for the next 36 hours?

Idiot.

I hope you aren’t angry at me, but I can’t remember. When I fight, I fight upcumming superstars and QuicKrush® them. But you???

Look, this forum thing is a business. We build up people to become the next stars. Imagine Blurt the turd, supreme homo X or @Mr. Whipple the nipple without me fighting them. Nobody would know them.

Alphas build up stars.

Then there is cannon fodder like you. I honestly can’t remember. You are like a jobber.
iQfRzZb.gif

I am ULTIMATE WARRIOR!!!
See here me as a leader with Aryan, Blazor and Raven!!!
2BXe.gif

I am a legend. Everybody knows my name. I am on IMDB, I trolled a WAR VET on LiveLeak, I am known on Youtube. Damn, I have licensed my name to sell merch.

And then is is you. Crickets.

Now GTFO of our dickz please. YOu become annoying.

I see.

More of this deluded fantasy of yours, where you're the "Alpha Male," wearing nothing butt a sweaty jockstrap on your face while doing the "Robot" dance with Aryan.

Speaking of Aryan. I've noticed that he "likes" alot of your usual misogynistic and homoerotic prose. Tell me Dill, are you guys "Friends with benefits?" I guess what I'm really asking is that does he call you collect from whatever U.K. slum he's from for an e-booty call?

Could you explain to me why two "grown men" play slap-ass with each other on a shit stained forum full of lifes rejects, even if there are only 6? I mean, I think I saw you two fairies e-"bump fists," then proceed to suck each other off as you two Twinks started a "tranny" party and invited your mothers.

BLAZOR?

You mean the UncleDiLF fiddler? You're who they're talking about when BLAZOR was accused of fondling a bald 13-year-old that looked like Krusty The Clown before he hit puberty. You're probably not even supposed to be on this "adult" themed board. How hard did your hairless clit get when BLAZOR invaded your rectum with his negro penis? I see that your "team" is made up of weirdos, homosexuals and racists. Are you sure you fucks aren't really Scientology in drag?

As for you being a "legend," I've never heard of you, and believe me, I'd remember a retarded name like "UncleMiLF." Nor do I give a flying fuck if you have "accolades," or if you're some "dewd" pretending to be stupid on purpose. What I do know is as far as you being a "legend" in your own mind is that yes, you're about as entertaining as BEnzo. Now is that "legend" status? You tell me.

Again. I am sorry, but your post is too long. Didn’t read lol.

Just quickly overflew your garbage. Ask my questions and I might come back. My frame, my rules.

But as a superstar on the internet, I say please don’t mention my name. You are not on my level. You wish death on people. You are a depressed POS.

Come back, when I see a benefit. Otherwise GTFO:Dickhead:

Oh? So now you dont want none?

How come when I'm not around you like to talk mad shit about me? It's like you're trying to get my attention. When in fact I do give you my full attention, you purportedly all of a sudden have an appointment with your OBGYN and can't stick around. Is this the actions of an "ALPHA?"

You are a depressed, negative and broke peace of shit. You are not my level.

Again, you wish death on people. You’re a loser. My shoes cost more than your entire chump life. I am a high value male.

So please GTFO ! I have noi time for peasants or losers. Business power talks only. Sorry.

You are still a self-owning twat that pulled a Dovey in public.

Tell me more about how you "don't read my posts."

Bitch.

So funny to see you get CRUSHED by my bars! LoL!

You are weak! :D

Oh?

So you do read my posts, right? You self-contradicting pussy.

:LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: Why you so mad? Out of money again?

You depressed victim. I guess I PARA CRUSHED you!

Time to go to church. You incest child.

Whata PARA CRUSH!!!

Synthol-muscles-pecs.gif

That guy looks ridiculous.

Why? Envious because he works out and you are a fat slob?

Yeah, that's it. I'm envious of a guy with implants to make him look like he pumps iron. The most ridiculous thing I've ever seen.

Implants? :LOL3:

Definitely implants. Look at that guy. He doesn't work out. He's a lazy fuck. Look at his shoulders. Fakest thing I've ever seen. I come from L.A., buster. I know an implant when I see one.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

images

Part of your collection?