ROLE CALL YNC

Would you shut the fuck up one-sex-post pony?

Dude, everyone is tired of reading your pigeon English, with its crass sexual innuendo's that aren't even clever nor funny.

Your verbal sexual harassment of most of the female members here, isn't even funny or convincing. It's just fucking cringe. Jerk off or do whatever you need to do before logging on, that way your pent up sexual frustrations stay the fuck out of your posts.
Things have a way of coming back around.

What goes up must come down.

Bell bottoms become flair pants.

Sandals becoming crocs.

Skin tight sleep pants becoming lulu lemons walmart visit appropriate pants.

My harrassment becomes renewed appreciation for female bods.

The bigger picture is far bigger than your flaming microaggressions.

That which goes around comes back around.

Or CUMS! MUHAHAHAHA!!!
 
This flopped, I tried some background logistics..

What ever happened or who was that guy/gurl called Prostitute Disfigurment
Hell @ESAD TIA might remember him, it coulda just been another @fromHELL alt

Not really to be honest, I was always more active on Ogrish/Goregasm/LifeOfDebauchery, I visited YNC regularly but didn't post much content or comments.
 
This flopped, I tried some background logistics..

What ever happened or who was that guy/gurl called Prostitute Disfigurment
Probably one of yours. I won't name them but I only ever had 4 profiles in all the years I was on the YNC, Efukt... and all those other gore sites you can come up with.

You seem to have some issue(s)with me so just be a man and deal with them or fuck off and die. Only two doors to pick from. Simple.
 
You should definitely consider stabbing yourself in the neck with an empty bottle of whisky.

You're welCUM.
 
Now you're trying to push your drugs on me?? Damn nigger you got issues. Get yoself fixed and like a cat too
08372239-14dc-4af8-99ad-f6261ce21d0a_text.gif