Can't We Just All Get Along?

• I'm in

• Crotch Glass

Results are only viewable after voting.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Tis the season...

Time to work on an old school forum raid..

Yup old school and not even heard of anymore for the most part but that's really all the more reason for us to flex

So well need an offsite or shared DM list of alts and passwords.. key is to install sleeper troll account to let age while we keep a solid and constant presence of annoyance .. nothing heavy til we allow time to figure out and manipulate their TOS...

This isnt anything new it's just aged ...

So this will be the brain child but not an info source... DM me for info's I'll be sure to gather and redistribute

So make sure you have a protected unrelated proxy main..

You should know the drill... I'll add a vote option unviewable for those who are interested and feel iffy about DMing..

I'll reach out..

LMK

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
Ha , I remember Iron Duke.. He was here before me.. what happened to him?
As far as I know he's hanging in an art museum.
NOiU9HY.gif

BrothaSwilf

Factory Bastard
i appreciate this all very much but going to be out of T Dot for awhile. Leave tomorrow morning and won't be back til after the July long weekend(at the earliest)maybe get lost in my travels. living off the grid well kinda. probably no net for 90% of the times. you will get the proper men and "women" for the job though.

OP
OP
realgrimm

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
i appreciate this all very much but going to be out of T Dot for awhile. Leave tomorrow morning and won't be back til after the July long weekend(at the earliest)maybe get lost in my travels. living off the grid well kinda. probably no net for 90% of the times. you will get the proper men and "women" for the job though.

Ya bad timing, but this should be a long troll so it should still be in play I'll save an account for you untouched besides an opening account IP but I'll make it Ontario.. I was aware you might be MIA but what else is new.. enjoy your summer bro

BrothaSwilf

Factory Bastard
Ya bad timing, but this should be a long troll so it should still be in play I'll save an account for you untouched besides an opening account IP but I'll make it Ontario.. I was aware you might be MIA but what else is new.. enjoy your summer bro
thanks. gonna be quite the ride and plan on make a lot of lasting memories. only do this like every 3-4 years with family/friends. make sure you have a blast this summer. time is only gettin a shorter to make those memorie

OP
OP
realgrimm

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
thanks. gonna be quite the ride and plan on make a lot of lasting memories. only do this like every 3-4 years with family/friends. make sure you have a blast this summer. time is only gettin a shorter to make those memorie
Thats right bro.. I agree , I won't waste this summer either I relize this world is about to collapse and soon everyone will own nothing so enjoy it now , nobody will be having any fun when the war machines and the war mongers cleanse the earth

OP
OP
realgrimm

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
And @SirSuperSouthern works for me .. I've seen his work and when he's on he's on... sometimes a little over the top but we have limited standards except you present and then we can bounce off our profile secondaries and work the proper specticals .. use the most offensive alts first burn em up while we learn the crowd

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
I don't understand how this works. Does it mean that we all find a forum, create accounts and troll the other members?

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I am in!

Trolling is bestest!
Is it a religion forum? We need a good strategy so no one can insta ban us. TRolololo

I am in and ready for further instructions!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I don’t believe any of us could Put up with one way Stubby, Souelbro, Herman, or even the ticket taker Brent. Give it a shot. The Blue Korean is a oneway message board.