Roll/Role Call

Can't We Just All Get Along?

• I'm in

• Crotch Glass

Results are only viewable after voting.

Larry Loungelizard

I appreciate irony as long as I'm not it's victim.
@UncleDiLF @realgrimm @Alticus @Lily @Murdy .. I just wanna tag as many as I can. Its with deep sadness I am announcing my retirement on this forum. Brutal savages like @RANCIDMILKO ™ ®© making out like I am @BadBrad and tormenting me uhmm @Bastard Factory but I won't reveal that hush hush shit but its deep shit. I just can't go on posting here and I will find another forum to call home or maybe turn to catfishing permanently like in a career. Plus I will be homeless soon, I wanna go back to school, in love with a stripper with a killer dog its eyes freak me out, and I'm just masturbating too much to cope with my depression. You guys just don't understand how hard it is for me and to be me right now. Suicide is an option but I think I will just cry on pillow and masturbate some more. I don't know where to go but it won't be here to read more of @Dove 's book even though I actually like some of them but don't tell anyone about that. X i don't shampoo my hair anymore but I still wanna ride your bike. Ugh life is so much harder now that I typed this out.

Goodbye all
TL, DR, but see you tomorrow anyway.

BrothaSwilf

Factory Bastard
Not going anywhere. Obviously it was a hacking job by the Unholy alliance @Alticus and @RANCIDMILKO ™ ®© fucking with my profile and pretending to me, myself, and I. No there ain't no Irene's here either

@realgrimm shush your mouth about my business. This sentencing thing is him joining the Unholy alliance soon. I won't be sentenced to anything any time soon but if in the future I don't post for a week or so.. I went on a vacation of sorts with @UncleDiLF @Adam Hitler Cricks.. and all the rest. No SCAT will be involved. Barbies yes and not by any of us but @UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Not going anywhere. Obviously it was a hacking job by the Unholy alliance @Alticus and @RANCIDMILKO ™ ®© fucking with my profile and pretending to me, myself, and I. No there ain't no Irene's here either

@realgrimm shush your mouth about my business. This sentencing thing is him joining the Unholy alliance soon. I won't be sentenced to anything any time soon but if in the future I don't post for a week or so.. I went on a vacation of sorts with @UncleDiLF @Adam Hitler Cricks.. and all the rest. No SCAT will be involved. Barbies yes and not by any of us but @UncleDiLF
Who hacked yiu @BrothaSwilf ? Happened to me too. Was it swine @Cookie Monster ?

Unholy alliance fits perfefrly

BrothaSwilf

Factory Bastard

BrothaSwilf

Factory Bastard
Did someone hacked yiur account, cousin? I thoughteded about yiu.
there is a hacker in every corner on this site. have had to take drastic measures with all my online emails and passwords online. the Unholy Alliance is growing more twisted and deadlier every second. Look at @Alticus a member of that treacherous evil group once a decent poster now look at him.. they banished him for standing up to them just once. He could be found in a ditch deaded any time.
@realgrimm there is a 50/50 chance he is out to get us and 99% chance he will and the other 1% says he won't because he is just too drunk and high.. but how can we take that chance?
the nWo needs to come back and with new blood. the kids of all our comrades need to join us to bring down the Unholy Alliance and found out destroy the "Higher Power" or we both will perish in a mountain NO A DARK STAR in piss and SCATISFIED AIDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
@RANCIDMILKO ™ ®© saided he wants to rape all your Barbies with dirty utensils like they do down under where he is from in the prisons. Yikes your Barbies will have the worseded kind of AIDDSSSS ever
and @Bastard Factory is just sitting back at home doing nothing to help us.. and laughing at us too. Such FILTHY FATHERFUCKING SWINE that he is

The true NEW WORLD ORDER MUST ARISE AND EMPERIAL DEATH FUCKING SKULL ALL OUR ENEMIES.. or will be be Scalp SCATTACRUSHED INTO OBLIVION!!!

OP
OP
realgrimm

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Eww @Garraty_47 just trieded to send me his pubes in the mail, and even moobies in email. What sad desperate FILTH!!!
Not AGAIN!! Lots of complaints lately ,I herded it's seasonal lusties turning up her Randiness..

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
I hazily remember this thread's beginning as a troll gang gathering. I'm in if we can hit YNC; I have the urge to fuck the place up outta nowhere, which means we should do that ASAP...

SSS
- Tightens tie.

BrothaSwilf

Factory Bastard
Have you made a Tik Tok poking at Taylor Swift. I'm sure that would go viral...
NO. I have a shocking confession to make.. please be sitting down for this one. I am.. this is hard more of a Miley Cyrus/Katy Perry type of furball!! let that sink in

I just know the Swift army lmao ON X/twitter would CANCEL MAYBE EVEN MURDER someone hating on Taylor its too funny some of the shit I've read