Peoples Parole Poll Hearing for X

Peoples Parole Poll

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oi You still gonna hack me you fucking simple twAT :LOL3::LOL3:

ffs, that dood looks like your wigger kid that grows weed :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

see folks, I know this broad from way back play back, she hates that I know her kid is black, well... white, but thinks he's black :LOL3: :LOL3:
How’s the monkey breeding business going ? Old enough to pimp out yet, all your money worries will soon be over.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
How’s the monkey breeding business going ? Old enough to pimp out yet, all your money worries will soon be over.
ha ha a wigger kid :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3: don't get mad old lady ..get some weed steal a tin a dog food and be happy yeh daft thieving twat LOL

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Not as high as you when you were crying on my virtual shoulder six months back. You’re the only online ex e—buddy to ever cry like a biatch to me. I was touched…

:Excited5:
well you certainly were the first to say things like you did when I talked of kids ...I've been on plenty of platforms with many users over the years and NEVER .

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
well you certainly were the first to say things like you did when I talked of kids ...I've been on plenty of platforms with many users over the years and NEVER .
You didn’t talk of kids halfwit. You told us on Discord that if you were to have grandkids in the future, that you were going to be so happy that you would even let them touch your bike collection…I wittily retorted, “ In that case…get rid of your dildo bike!”

It was a great bit of wit on my part that utterly dismantled you!?

Which begs the question…were you sexually molested as a child?

@Bastard Factory …I’m asking Krissypissy this because he seems to be projecting an awful lot of late.

Now where do we go from here…that is the question?
I reckon ban the cunt…he’s been given enough chances.
It ain’t cricket.

BaaahahahahahahaAaaaA :Bwahaha:

-oUBAi.gif

Last edited:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Is it your tactic that if you lie enough it simply becomes true ?

Wit ?? disgusting vulgarity directed at children is wit ?

barack-obama-obama.gif

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
  • LuV U Longtime
Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
EXactly the same, say disgusting shit get disgusting shit thrown bak at you ... should I have sat there and said why thank you ??

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I don't recall being there or maybe I missed that part of the conversation.

Regardless:
Was Breaky's comment in poor taste? In my opinion yes.
Did it deserve the overreaction X'yPoo has been having ever since?

No.

They are not the same.
Poor taste? I was merely giving the mental case some friendly parental advice!

One doesn’t just leave their sex toys lying around the house matey…

images

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Whaaaat? Don’t give me the facepalm dopey! Fucking hell…you should’ve been there…it was hysterical!

:LOL3:

Deny the crudity of the comment to X'yPoo if you like but it doesn't alter the reality.

He overreacted but let's not forget it was your bullshit he overreacted to.

You're both stubborn as mules so I reckon this will become one of those insufferable dramas that get hauled out and reheated periodically until you're both dead.

Yay. Something we can all look forward to.

:OhGawd: :whatever: :OhGawd:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Deny the crudity of the comment to X'yPoo if you like but it doesn't alter the reality.

He overreacted but let's not forget it was your bullshit he overreacted to.

You're both stubborn as mules so I reckon this will become one of those insufferable dramas that get hauled out and reheated periodically until you're both dead.

Yay. Something we can all look forward to.

:OhGawd: :whatever: :OhGawd:
Don’t be so sure of yourself. The only reason why I don’t have the bum_fuck lunatic on ignore is because he’s an emotional wreck and I don’t want the silly goose harming himself. His struggle is real…

He has some serious inner demons to exorcise from within.
Look at his manic eyes and quivering blowjob lower lip for Christ sakes…it would make baby Jesus just cry!

olScyUU.gif

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Poor taste? I was merely giving the mental case some friendly parental advice!

One doesn’t just leave their sex toys lying around the house matey…

images
you're a dirty fucking suspect creeper .... don't even see when something like that is inappropriate ... who the FUCK was talking sex toys you fucker we were TALKING KIDS !

be careful or everyone will see the creeper you are

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
you're a dirty fucking suspect creeper .... don't even see when something like that is inappropriate ... who the FUCK was talking sex toys you fucker we were TALKING KIDS !

be careful or everyone will see the creeper you are
It seems your thoughts are consumed with the sexualisation of children 24/7. Again…lay off the drugs and get the help that you desperately need. You’re projecting badly…

You’re also been bleeding out of yer arrrrrse fer fooking ages spinnekop! Get a blood transfusion ya poof! Löl

X

xXx
Site Supporter
It seems your thoughts are consumed with the sexualisation of children 24/7. Again…lay off the drugs and get the help that you desperately need. You’re projecting badly…

You’re also been bleeding out of yer arrrrrse fer fooking ages spinnekop! Get a blood transfusion ya poof! Löl

Uh huh because I'm the one that equates kids with sexual objects fucking creeper fuck off