Peoples Parole Poll Hearing for Biggie Smiles

Peoples Parole Poll

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Speaking of hypocrites, you must love Biggie an awful lot, to join his forum recently :GiggleBitch:
I hate no one. I mostly dislike misinformed fools from the South that exist on conspiracy theories. SG needs a different point of view now and then.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I hate no one. I mostly dislike misinformed fools from the South that exist on conspiracy theories. SG needs a different point of view now and then.

Well it damn sure dont need YOUR misinformed opinion. You really should change your avatar to a Dodo bird, its more fitting.

iu

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
What I was saying, is he got banned, over petty reasons (saying Admin sucks cock over and over), and then was given a chance, to be voted back in by a jury of his peers. He was found favorable among the community... except to those from "the other side". He comes back, and then you ban him, simply cause "you dont like him". I know you dont like him, you've PM'd me that before. Is it simply his repetitiveness that you dont like? Or are you like most Women, and want a tall Man? lulz
I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side, if you understand me: nobody cares for the woods as I care for them, not even Elves nowadays.” -
m2lD9UQ.gif