• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Where is the thread with the texts over at the other site? I didn't see it in the flea trap.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Holidork wants to be one of my research minions. Lol

have your people speak to my people. Chump

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I took a poke at Oak and she went drama about it lol.

Have you seen the text messages?

Over at BC...

Not yet lol.

But man.....I have some of my own from before when she hated Murdock and Farmer lol

Correction, I still despise Farmer.
You have too much hate in your heart, real hate it is too...

Yep.

You can literally feel the hate from some of these peoples posts. Its pathetic.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Over at BC...

Not yet lol.

But man.....I have some of my own from before when she hated Murdock and Farmer lol

Yep.

I pick up a lot of jealous rage comin out of the hefty lefty

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Your buddy little scooter is a hate champ. Duh

How? By insulting people who have been joining right in insulting him? I've sat and watched every post in a theead get ignored while all of his become the focus.

I mean you guys all enjoy it or else you wouldnt exclude everyone elses posts to interact with any of his.

I haven't seen him go dragging peoples family members onto the board and using private conversations and trying to create a gang against anyone. All he does is shit post insults just the same as you and Admin shit post insults at him.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Your buddy little scooter is a hate champ. Duh

How? By insulting people who have been joining right in insulting him? I've sat and watched every post in a theead get ignored while all of his become the focus.

I mean you guys all enjoy it or else you wouldnt exclude everyone elses posts to interact with any of his.

I haven't seen him go dragging peoples family members onto the board and using private conversations and trying to create a gang against anyone. All he does is shit post insults just the same as you and Admin shit post insults at him.
Always a different set of standards for them

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
He uses that hate because he is a physical mess, and mostly inferior. You know

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Over at BC...

Not yet lol.

Yep.

I missed all the recent shit, got worried I'd let people down for some reason and then I thought "fuck this shit, I'm gonna try and fix my relationships with people who I should not be arguing with, started with flea then X and then I was like that's about it" lolol
I thought big was mad at me, he wasn't or he eventually realised he shouldn't have been cause it took the fucker too long to tell me so haha
I have a big problem where I speak for people when I shouldn't "BFs only trying to fix the board, BF this that" I shall be stopping that habit of mine...
I know you don't have time for flynn, Dove and I really don't blame you the shit she's said to you but I STILL think she would have been a good meltdown mod, from what I was told there was a different side of her on display, a good one which I know she had/has plus she has to moderate herself more than anyone else lmfao... I'm babbling on now but I just wish we could all be a little nicer to each other, leave out the real hate and relish in the fact that the good guys amongst us can forgive, forget and move on whilst the haterz are left stamping their feet causing seismic shifts...

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
^^^^^ I pondered on deleting that and posting something entirely different but it's what I wanted to say so call me whatever it is you think I deserve, you're probably right... :PuffPuffPass:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
At the end of the day politics is still a Poarka da pig free board

that animal is forum AIDS. I swear
She genuinely is, her form of friendship is agree with everything she says or you're not a friend, dislike everyone she dislikes or you're not a real friend and everything you could possibly think of has to be this way or you're against her! She reached out to me to call a truce then immediately started to try and manipulate me with it! I was told this would happen by someone who sussed she'd tried to get me on a truce-like thing, I wish I'd listened but I won't be caught again... I'm not jumping on the hate Oak train nor am I trying to be popular somethings just have to be said and I've said some more of them some things...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Over at BC...

Not yet lol.

Yep.

I missed all the recent shit, got worried I'd let people down for some reason and then I thought "fuck this shit, I'm gonna try and fix my relationships with people who I should not be arguing with, started with flea then X and then I was like that's about it" lolol
I thought big was mad at me, he wasn't or he eventually realised he shouldn't have been cause it took the fucker too long to tell me so haha
I have a big problem where I speak for people when I shouldn't "BFs only trying to fix the board, BF this that" I shall be stopping that habit of mine...
I know you don't have time for flynn, Dove and I really don't blame you the shit she's said to you but I STILL think she would have been a good meltdown mod, from what I was told there was a different side of her on display, a good one which I know she had/has plus she has to moderate herself more than anyone else lmfao... I'm babbling on now but I just wish we could all be a little nicer to each other, leave out the real hate and relish in the fact that the good guys amongst us can forgive, forget and move on whilst the haterz are left stamping their feet causing seismic shifts...

I get that....and I was cool with Flynn being a mod. But objective HE panel abused within a week and was moving politcal threads that didnt belong in meltdown into meltdown so he could shit on it directly because of his personal psycho grudge towards a stranger that he doesnt even have a right to have.

And instead of just owning up and putting it back? He decided to step down.

Objectively.....that's not a good mod. I mean we can say Flynn would be a good mod if he maybe wasnt Flynn.

I would say this regardless of who he did it to. People who use their panels against posters for personal reasons and end up stepping down are showing they are not good mods.

See what I'm saying?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Question.

what does admin like to suck?

yer lifeforce
120.jpg

he owns yooo .

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Isn’t that the truth. He’s tweeked because someone stole gas from his 81 Fiat. He’s familiar with bus routes tho.