Peoples Parole Poll

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
So what happens to politics now that poark sat on it and destroyed it

Who cares?

It's not as if any actual discussions were taking place. It was a hyperpartisan shit post pit.

The most that ever happened when I tried to no avail is Admin giving me negative emojis.

It make as well be removed entirely. I'm completely done trying.
You cannot have honest discussions with people who lack both a solid doctrine and the mental ability to sustain their arguments

thier own stupidity makes them feel threatened and compels them to lash out at what it is they think is making them feel the discomfort

if they were intelligent people they wouldn’t be liberals in the first place

FACT
We see this shit daily. Even questioning anything Biden does makes you a racist. Because not suppoarting Biden means you suppoart TRUMP and TRUMP is bigly racist.
Mysteriously tho

they can never provide a single thing of anything he's said or done that is racist

Big they can never provide anything to show anything. They are patronizing and shitty ....but wont answer anything.
Yeah -- you get the whole "I'm sorry but you already got my serious reply of the day" or some other dumb shit to justify their cowardice and lack of knowledge and depth within topics THEY promote and expect you to accept as gospel

It's easy to chose sanctimony and try to make others feel below you than to allow your beliefs to be challanged.

We have lived in a "you wont change my mind and I wont change yours" and "never talk about religion or politcs" our whole lives and people dont know how to discuss these things. And no one can tolerate criticism or challange.
It's the same old story time after time with these clowns

They make an accusation -- are asked to back that accusation up with actual facts that haven't already been debunked and all of the sudden they no longer have any time for you. But have the next ten pages of replies worth of time to tell you that you're not worth responding to

and they talk about "shitty playbooks"

lmao

It's because being insulting and hateful is the preferred state.

Ever care about something so much you devoted yourself to alienating people and putting them off by labeling and attacking them?

Which is why I say.....they dont genuinely care. And they tell us what they really think about people all the time in the way they chose to insult others.

I voted to re-instate your friend Biggie Smiles but not @The Prowler, @Dove.

May not agree with Biggie much of the time, but he just states an opinion.

At least he doesn't gaslight, obstruct or derail entire threads, eh.

I don't mind conservatives, I just don't like obstructionist trolls tho.

This deserves a "Joe sucks cock".

You can't just ban everyone you don't like @Lily.

I thought Biggie should stay because he generally stays on topic & doesn't derail threads. I know you don't like that pov. Maybe I don't really mind cuz we never cross paths much.

Maybe sometimes he should go the cooler when his name calling antics get excessive but I don't think he's a troll.

But he does derail threads all the time. He randomly posted "admin sucks cock" on almost every active thread, I bet he's done it here in his special melty spot.

You are blind or stupid.
and you're just a fat angry miserable pig

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Who cares?

It's not as if any actual discussions were taking place. It was a hyperpartisan shit post pit.

The most that ever happened when I tried to no avail is Admin giving me negative emojis.

You cannot have honest discussions with people who lack both a solid doctrine and the mental ability to sustain their arguments

thier own stupidity makes them feel threatened and compels them to lash out at what it is they think is making them feel the discomfort

FACT
We see this shit daily. Even questioning anything Biden does makes you a racist. Because not suppoarting Biden means you suppoart TRUMP and TRUMP is bigly racist.
Mysteriously tho

they can never provide a single thing of anything he's said or done that is racist

Big they can never provide anything to show anything. They are patronizing and shitty ....but wont answer anything.
Yeah -- you get the whole "I'm sorry but you already got my serious reply of the day" or some other dumb shit to justify their cowardice and lack of knowledge and depth within topics THEY promote and expect you to accept as gospel

It's easy to chose sanctimony and try to make others feel below you than to allow your beliefs to be challanged.

We have lived in a "you wont change my mind and I wont change yours" and "never talk about religion or politcs" our whole lives and people dont know how to discuss these things. And no one can tolerate criticism or challange.

They make an accusation -- are asked to back that accusation up with actual facts that haven't already been debunked and all of the sudden they no longer have any time for you. But have the next ten pages of replies worth of time to tell you that you're not worth responding to

lmao

Ever care about something so much you devoted yourself to alienating people and putting them off by labeling and attacking them?

Which is why I say.....they dont genuinely care. And they tell us what they really think about people all the time in the way they chose to insult others.

I thought Biggie should stay because he generally stays on topic & doesn't derail threads. I know you don't like that pov. Maybe I don't really mind cuz we never cross paths much.

Maybe sometimes he should go the cooler when his name calling antics get excessive but I don't think he's a troll.

But he does derail threads all the time. He randomly posted "admin sucks cock" on almost every active thread, I bet he's done it here in his special melty spot.

You are blind or stupid.

Well if that be the case, then BF should introduce a rule that a certain number of violations warrants detention in Meltdown for a specified amount of time.

1 to 3 warnings might be sufficient but over the limit is justifiable grounds. Same time in should be judged as inappropriate by a panel of posters not 1 person

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Who cares?

FACT
Mysteriously tho

lmao

You are blind or stupid.

Well if that be the case, then BF should introduce a rule that a certain number of violations warrants detention in Meltdown for a specified amount of time.

1 to 3 warnings might be sufficient but over the limit is justifiable grounds. Same time in should be judged as inappropriate by a panel of posters not 1 person

Why do you think he was in here?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
BF ought to charge you rent Stubby. You’re here 24/7. Must have some groovy life.

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
healthy diet and regular exercise alleviates the need for all of that
Wow. Who knew that jizz was part of a healthy diet.
Music Video Unrelated:

.You know that reminds me that years ago a study came out that semen acted as a happy mood enhancer for women when absorbed vaginally but I'm not sure that it works the same when men like Bigly swallow it, but then maybe the calcium and protein is good for him. :LOL3:

Conservative don't know things like that.

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Music Video Unrelated:

.You know that reminds me that years ago a study came out that semen acted as a happy mode enhancer for women when absorbed vaginally but I'm not sure that it works the same when men like Bigly swallow it, but then maybe the calcium and protein is good for him. :LOL3:

you are rather inquisitive there on things normal men don't give a second thought to.

just sayin

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
Music Video Unrelated:

.You know that reminds me that years ago a study came out that semen acted as a happy mode enhancer for women when absorbed vaginally but I'm not sure that it works the same when men like Bigly swallow it, but then maybe the calcium and protein is good for him. :LOL3:

you are rather inquisitive there on things normal men don't give a second thought to.

just sayin

^^^^
^
spam.png

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
Music Video Unrelated:

just sayin

^^^^
^
spam.png

So how much jizz do you think Bigly guzzles to keep himself healthy and in good spirits?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Can you believe the two homos are actually talking about how much jizz is appropriate to consume? Publicly? :Crazy: :facepalm:

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
Music Video Unrelated:

just sayin

^^^^
^
spam.png

So how much jizz do you think Bigly guzzles to keep himself healthy and in good spirits?

I heard that guys addicted to the sperms will sometimes eat jars of Mayonnaise if they can't find any Cream of Sum Yung Guy

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
Music Video Unrelated:

just sayin

^^^^
^
spam.png

I heard that guys addicted to the sperms will sometimes eat jars of Mayonnaise if they can't find any Cream of Sum Yung Guy

Well, I'm sure Bigly never has to resort to mayo.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Isn't that what you resorted to doing while Holly was in jail for hiring underage rentboys?
The things they just happen to know about when supplies at their local gloryholes run low

lolz..

#reavealing

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Music Video Unrelated:

.You know that reminds me that years ago a study came out that semen acted as a happy mood enhancer for women when absorbed vaginally but I'm not sure that it works the same when men like Bigly swallow it, but then maybe the calcium and protein is good for him. :LOL3:

Conservative don't know things like that.

Its specifically about swallowing semen

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I mean you dont even what a conservative is. It's basically just a meaningless label you slap on everything you dont like. It's like someone who was conservative 70 years ago made you feel VERY ashamed of yourself and here you are.....elderly....still trying to rebel against your parents or grandparents by pretending you are some counter culture hippie rebel.

It's pretty fucking sad. You have reached such a level of ignorant hyper partisanship that you cant even have normal conversations because you have a constant need to reduce every exchange into some dumb shit anti everyone but you partisan matter.

Even swallowing semen is politcal for you. You sir, are brainwashed.

Just because right wing voters dont feel the need to sexualize everything and run around mostly nude in bondage gear in front of children and discuss sex, gender and masturbation with 5 year olds doesnt mean we dont like sex. In fact your team blue here makes sex disgusting and cheap. You guys do more to ruin sex than anything.

Js.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
swallowing semen. A subject near and dear to holiday’s heart. Apparently

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
From CBT:

Maxx is that guy who called himself Levon at the Bastard Factory—even though he got a lot of those people thinking he’s me,
And he announced a couple weeks ago he was going on hiatus for the summer.
So I told him, there’s some kind of poall there to ban Stubby, and some are saying he should make an appearance and cast his vote. And he asked me to make a public announcement that in his world, “gone” is Gone.
As for me, I don’t support such poalls and I don’t post there anyway.
And moreover, “pre-frontal lobotomy” probably isn’t on the list.