Peoples Parole Poll

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Question.

what does admin like to suck?
Personally, I like Cock, all day, every fucking day!

120.jpg

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I am tanning an am now a golden GOD !

I would simply tear any goose in half these days ...made meAT sauce fer my pasta an have in mah possesion the finest green this side of T.O

X

xXx
Site Supporter
but alas lifes pressures weigh heavily on my shoulders .. what can I do but smile shamps ? what in the fuck should could one do ?

it's gotten werse but you cant tell can you ... just be good to yerself okay fuckface like real good you dont get another turn

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
but alas lifes pressures weigh heavily on my shoulders .. what can I do but smile shamps ? what in the fuck should could one do ?

it's gotten werse but you cant tell can you ... just be good to yerself okay fuckface like real good you dont get another turn
Don't go spilling shit on here though, nothing's sacred on theses god fucked boards, one little argument with someone and they'll spill anything you tell them...

• Winner
Reactions: X

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

I would simply tear any goose in half these days ...made meAT sauce fer my pasta an have in mah possesion the finest green this side of T.O
Do you not get fed up smoking that shit? Do you like those weird beers you get with funny names, single bottles?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Do you not get fed up smoking that shit? Do you like those weird beers you get with funny names, single bottles?
You don’t have a fucking verse youngster! Get that into your thick fucking head.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

You don’t have a fucking verse youngster! Get that into your thick fucking head.
Yeah and you can't handle alcohol, when was the last time you didn't have the shits? They say alkies shit ends up with bile in it, fuck that must sting! Oooh attention

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Yeah and you can't handle alcohol, when was the last time you didn't have the shits? They say alkies shit ends up with bile in it, fuck that must sting! Oooh attention
Huh?

• LOL
Reactions: X

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Fuck the short cry baby.

Pipe down Jew Nigger, nobody asked for your opinion.

Instead, it looks like the majority of the forum wanted him here, yet BF does not, even after the people decided.

Hmmmm, wonder where everyone went.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Listen Mr. $8.50 an hour. Your boss is a Jew. So sad your too stupid to notice. He’s got a slave working for him.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Listen Mr. $8.50 an hour. Your boss is a Jew. So sad your too stupid to notice. He’s got a slave working for him.

You need to double that rate lol. Or are you so stupid you dont know what minimum wage is? Cause 8.50 is far below that.

Yes, Jews sold lots of slaves. At least you know that much.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You need to double that rate lol. Or are you so stupid you dont know what minimum wage is? Cause 8.50 is far below that.

Yes, Jews sold lots of slaves. At least you know that much.

Any guesses who those slaves are? Wanna guess?

OP
OP
Bastard Factory

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
Pipe down Jew Nigger, nobody asked for your opinion.

Instead, it looks like the majority of the forum wanted him here, yet BF does not, even after the people decided.

Hmmmm, wonder where everyone went.

I prefer White and Black over.... grey.

Speak your mind.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I prefer White and Black over.... grey.

Speak your mind.

What I was saying, is he got banned, over petty reasons (saying Admin sucks cock over and over), and then was given a chance, to be voted back in by a jury of his peers. He was found favorable among the community... except to those from "the other side". He comes back, and then you ban him, simply cause "you dont like him". I know you dont like him, you've PM'd me that before. Is it simply his repetitiveness that you dont like? Or are you like most Women, and want a tall Man? lulz