Peoples Parole Poll

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
So what happens to politics now that poark sat on it and destroyed it

Who cares?

It's not as if any actual discussions were taking place. It was a hyperpartisan shit post pit.

The most that ever happened when I tried to no avail is Admin giving me negative emojis.

It make as well be removed entirely. I'm completely done trying.
You cannot have honest discussions with people who lack both a solid doctrine and the mental ability to sustain their arguments

thier own stupidity makes them feel threatened and compels them to lash out at what it is they think is making them feel the discomfort

if they were intelligent people they wouldn’t be liberals in the first place

FACT
We see this shit daily. Even questioning anything Biden does makes you a racist. Because not suppoarting Biden means you suppoart TRUMP and TRUMP is bigly racist.
Mysteriously tho

they can never provide a single thing of anything he's said or done that is racist

Big they can never provide anything to show anything. They are patronizing and shitty ....but wont answer anything.
Yeah -- you get the whole "I'm sorry but you already got my serious reply of the day" or some other dumb shit to justify their cowardice and lack of knowledge and depth within topics THEY promote and expect you to accept as gospel

We are not required to answer questions on an obscure message forum. We are not required to engage with anyone we don’t care to address either. I’m not sure when the rules changed, but this was how it was for more than a decade….

The questions you are asking are all intended to badger the poster. Not taking the bait isn’t a forfeiture of winning that topic discussion either. It’s not our job to help you hone your own argument. It’s a reach around antic of posters ineffective at actual debate of the topic.

Not every post is worthy of a response. PERIOD.
excuses are useless.

Especially when they are OVERused

so is your shitty playbook

I hope they keep you locked down here FOREVER
I know you do

you weakling snowflakes NEED that to stop your bleeding

lolz

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Who cares?

It's not as if any actual discussions were taking place. It was a hyperpartisan shit post pit.

The most that ever happened when I tried to no avail is Admin giving me negative emojis.

You cannot have honest discussions with people who lack both a solid doctrine and the mental ability to sustain their arguments

thier own stupidity makes them feel threatened and compels them to lash out at what it is they think is making them feel the discomfort

FACT
We see this shit daily. Even questioning anything Biden does makes you a racist. Because not suppoarting Biden means you suppoart TRUMP and TRUMP is bigly racist.
Mysteriously tho

they can never provide a single thing of anything he's said or done that is racist

Big they can never provide anything to show anything. They are patronizing and shitty ....but wont answer anything.
Yeah -- you get the whole "I'm sorry but you already got my serious reply of the day" or some other dumb shit to justify their cowardice and lack of knowledge and depth within topics THEY promote and expect you to accept as gospel

It's easy to chose sanctimony and try to make others feel below you than to allow your beliefs to be challanged.

We have lived in a "you wont change my mind and I wont change yours" and "never talk about religion or politcs" our whole lives and people dont know how to discuss these things. And no one can tolerate criticism or challange.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Who cares?

FACT
Mysteriously tho

We are not required to answer questions on an obscure message forum. We are not required to engage with anyone we don’t care to address either. I’m not sure when the rules changed, but this was how it was for more than a decade….

The questions you are asking are all intended to badger the poster. Not taking the bait isn’t a forfeiture of winning that topic discussion either. It’s not our job to help you hone your own argument. It’s a reach around antic of posters ineffective at actual debate of the topic.

excuses are useless.

I know you do

lolz

deflection noted

Perhaps one day when you graduate to accountability, we won’t need lockdowns and thread polls.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Who cares?

FACT
Mysteriously tho

It's easy to chose sanctimony and try to make others feel below you than to allow your beliefs to be challanged.

We have lived in a "you wont change my mind and I wont change yours" and "never talk about religion or politcs" our whole lives and people dont know how to discuss these things. And no one can tolerate criticism or challange.
It's the same old story time after time with these clowns

They make an accusation -- are asked to back that accusation up with actual facts that haven't already been debunked and all of the sudden they no longer have any time for you. But have the next ten pages of replies worth of time to tell you that you're not worth responding to

and they talk about "shitty playbooks"

lmao

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Who cares?

FACT
Mysteriously tho

excuses are useless.

I know you do

lolz

deflection noted

Perhaps one day when you graduate to accountability, we won’t need lockdowns and thread polls.
Perhaps one day when you can resurrect half of the feeble brain you lost to alcohol you can actually see how much of a dumb ass you look like when you shout BLM in the air while at the same time supporting administrations and policies that hurt black people more than anyone.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Who cares?

FACT
Mysteriously tho

excuses are useless.

I know you do

lolz

deflection noted

Perhaps one day when you can resurrect half of the feeble brain you lost to alcohol you can actually see how much of a dumb ass you look like when you shout BLM in the air while at the same time supporting administrations and policies that hurt black people more than anyone.

Shall we go down the road of detrimental effects of slamming steroids for decades, cupcake?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I get excited when I run into a good challange that inspires me to rethink things and I love people that bring that.

These guys here just stereotype you, fling insults and project if you deconstruct anything they say. They are offended when challanged. How does anyone learn anything or broaden their perspectives without having their beliefs challanged and being able to challange another?

We need another great enlightenment. We may as well be wild gorillas at this point.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Who cares?

FACT
Mysteriously tho

They make an accusation -- are asked to back that accusation up with actual facts that haven't already been debunked and all of the sudden they no longer have any time for you. But have the next ten pages of replies worth of time to tell you that you're not worth responding to

lmao

It's because being insulting and hateful is the preferred state.

Ever care about something so much you devoted yourself to alienating people and putting them off by labeling and attacking them?

Which is why I say.....they dont genuinely care. And they tell us what they really think about people all the time in the way they chose to insult others.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Who cares?

FACT
Mysteriously tho

excuses are useless.

I know you do

lolz

deflection noted

Shall we go down the road of detrimental effects of slamming steroids for decades, cupcake?
Yes

Let's

And then immediately afterwards we can go down the road of failed relationships because you bear an uncanny resemblance to Mrs Piggy

Go?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Who cares?

FACT
Mysteriously tho

excuses are useless.

I know you do

lolz

deflection noted

Yes

Let's

And then immediately afterwards we can go down the road of failed relationships because you bear an uncanny resemblance to Mrs Piggy

Go?

Sure… I broke of my engagement in 2019 because his ex was a shitshow nightmare. Unlike you, I run when I see dysfunction at that level.

Does your current live-in GF know you are online daily with an ex who lingers like a bad rash?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
You could use a tan tho Murdy, looking like a full moon in the night sky and all

and, given what I've seen I just don't think a "toddler pool" is going to suffice

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️

No, it's because we're at Bastard Factory, not Stuart Smalley's School for Serenity Standards.

Jeez, Dove.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

No, it's because we're at Bastard Factory, not Stuart Smalley's School for Serenity Standards.

Jeez, Dove.
If that's true why the hundreds of threads on hyper partisan topics spring boarding off the drooling monkey's bottom lip which you conveniently seem to be capable of ignoring?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
You could use a tan tho Murdy, looking like a full moon in the night sky and all

and, given what I've seen I just don't think a "toddler pool" is going to suffice

Lucky for me I was able to find a man who wasn’t using me to suffice his ego….

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Who cares?

FACT
Mysteriously tho

lmao

Ever care about something so much you devoted yourself to alienating people and putting them off by labeling and attacking them?

Which is why I say.....they dont genuinely care. And they tell us what they really think about people all the time in the way they chose to insult others.

I voted to re-instate your friend Biggie Smiles but not @The Prowler, @Dove.

May not agree with Biggie much of the time, but he just states an opinion.

At least he doesn't gaslight, obstruct or derail entire threads, eh.

I don't mind conservatives, I just don't like obstructionist trolls tho.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I voted to re-instate your friend Biggie Smiles but not @The Prowler, @Dove.

May not agree with Biggie much of the time, but he just states an opinion.

At least he doesn't gaslight, obstruct or derail entire threads, eh.
according to my cockroach victims around here I do just that

but funny how if that were true they are capable of ignoring the very same actions when their side does it

thanks for your support tho... it might cost you some tears tho

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
And no one can tolerate criticism or challange.

I "challange" your spelling!

I imagine that it is easier and safer to challange that. I rarely ever proof read.

I dont mind that at all.
and Dovey with the right cross! :LOL3:

Let them have it, yanno?
That you always do

which is why they hate you

People see. At least the intelligent ones anyway

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Sometimes when one of them hones in on some silly spelling error, I can almost taste the smugness. Like Biden tasting our frustration.

I imagine that they feel like a standing ovation is occurring around them and they are firmly in the drivers seat....dogma still in tact....being once again undefeated by one of the uneducated poors. All is safe and right in their world.

That close call of almost having to think in a way that is foreign to them was dodged and they can retreat into the solace they find in feeling more smarter. Because spelling errors.

I'm not foolin any of these guys!

And I blew off a whole days worth of yard work to eat popsicles in bed listening to you tube videos about scary reddit stories and watching the all the high drama on forums. Whole day wasted. Its awesome.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Lucky for me I was able to find a man who wasn’t using me to suffice his ego….
Christ I hope you're not insinuating anything what that one

:LOL3:

I would actually have to give a fuck about what posters believe in relation to the hundreds of posts about me that are false. I’ve never had one fuck to give, in case it wasn’t obvious….

All I have insinuated is that I gave you space when you hooked up with a woman who doesn’t play over 6 years ago…. And by “doesn’t play” I mean she doesn’t accept you having female friends.

Which makes me believe she would be LIVID knowing you’re on here day after day after day…..

My love life is devoid of da bullshit.