Peoples Parole Poll Hearing for Biggie Smiles

Peoples Parole Poll

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
And you don’t?

Let's look past the heroin, the marital infidelity, and her constant posting online with a "homeschooled" 5 year old...then she doesn't require therapy at all. Nothing to see here at all.
And look at you spewing shit about Dove's personal life?? Shall we talk about yours? Yanno.. your uncle, bankruptcies and the fact that you're a fat fucking vile, 55 yo with absolutely no fucking life? Nah... probably not :/

A life way more than your pathetic wannabe existence. We’re you hooked on Horse too?
Fuck off old man, I'm not talking to you.. You're about to have yourself posted with a big fat nigger dick chopped into your crusty piehole.. Go rub yourself in tuna oil and jump into the ocean for the sharks, you geriatric old nasty fuckwit!!!

Bahahahahahahahaha!!!! :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Flynn is here to rage for 50 paragraphs entirely about how my relationships impact him very deeply.

It's pretty much the only topic fuckhead Flynn is passionate about. This jackass is about to spew several essays of actual diatribes in response to every response I actually posted on the Poofer topic.

He has been waiting for this day for over a year :LOL3:
I honestly scroll past the both of you

I don't know why you waste your time on that imbecile

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I'm just going to throw this out there

THis cow and her side kick who rides in the dummy car (admong) have pulled this exact same routine at SG (the forum THe countess and I used to run) with the aim of destroying it from the inside out

lots of people are seeing it play out here. management needs to purge the pig and strap down that space monkey before it's too late

Ban this trite repetitive fool. It will forever be the same.n

I cant wait til he is released tonight :GiggleBitch:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

THis cow and her side kick who rides in the dummy car (admong) have pulled this exact same routine at SG (the forum THe countess and I used to run) with the aim of destroying it from the inside out

lots of people are seeing it play out here. management needs to purge the pig and strap down that space monkey before it's too late

Youll have to compete with his donkey amigo

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Flynn is here to rage for 50 paragraphs entirely about how my relationships impact him very deeply.

It's pretty much the only topic fuckhead Flynn is passionate about. This jackass is about to spew several essays of actual diatribes in response to every response I actually posted on the Poofer topic.

More of the same

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Pig is gonna cry some more

But wait until I post what really went down with her mod melty at SG.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You arent missing anything.

And......WHY are you still assboxed?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

You arent missing anything.

And......WHY are you still assboxed?
Dunno

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So what happens to politics now that poark sat on it and destroyed it

Who cares?

It's not as if any actual discussions were taking place. It was a hyperpartisan shit post pit.

The most that ever happened when I tried to no avail is Admin giving me negative emojis.

It make as well be removed entirely. I'm completely done trying.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Who cares?

It's not as if any actual discussions were taking place. It was a hyperpartisan shit post pit.

The most that ever happened when I tried to no avail is Admin giving me negative emojis.

You cannot have honest discussions with people who lack both a solid doctrine and the mental ability to sustain their arguments

thier own stupidity makes them feel threatened and compels them to lash out at what it is they think is making them feel the discomfort

if they were intelligent people they wouldn’t be liberals in the first place

FACT

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Who cares?

You cannot have honest discussions with people who lack both a solid doctrine and the mental ability to sustain their arguments

thier own stupidity makes them feel threatened and compels them to lash out at what it is they think is making them feel the discomfort

FACT

It's pretty sick that we call authoritarian collectivists "liberals" though. They are the exact opposite.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Who cares?

FACT

You destroyed it Stubby. That why youre assboxed. Duh

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Who cares?

FACT

You destroyed it Stubby. That why youre assboxed. Duh

Not in a few hours lol. Aint you EXCITED!!???

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

Who cares?

FACT
We see this shit daily. Even questioning anything Biden does makes you a racist. Because not suppoarting Biden means you suppoart TRUMP and TRUMP is bigly racist.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Who cares?

FACT
We see this shit daily. Even questioning anything Biden does makes you a racist. Because not suppoarting Biden means you suppoart TRUMP and TRUMP is bigly racist.

Question any of their cult doctrine and you are a bad guy.

They are the new "church".

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Who cares?

FACT
Mysteriously tho

they can never provide a single thing of anything he's said or done that is racist

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Who cares?

FACT
Mysteriously tho

they can never provide a single thing of anything he's said or done that is racist

Big they can never provide anything to show anything. They are patronizing and shitty ....but wont answer anything.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Who cares?

FACT
Mysteriously tho

Big they can never provide anything to show anything. They are patronizing and shitty ....but wont answer anything.
Yeah -- you get the whole "I'm sorry but you already got my serious reply of the day" or some other dumb shit to justify their cowardice and lack of knowledge and depth within topics THEY promote and expect you to accept as gospel

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I’m going with NO.

Mostly because he was asked several times before this and continued despite knowing better.

At this phase in the game, I find it pathetic that the community has shifted into a team sport event and we vote based on our feelers and inability or dislike of being outnumbered.

I stand with Lily here… I’d rather be hated for who I am and what I believe than liked/accepted for the herd following. I also find it very telling that Lotus of all people is disgusted by the constant, shitty behavior.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
So now that we have a sloppy drunk's perspective on the matter I think we're just about complete in visiting all the cross sections of loserdom

we've already heard from the barnyard, fag and victim communities

lolz

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Who cares?

FACT
Mysteriously tho

Yeah -- you get the whole "I'm sorry but you already got my serious reply of the day" or some other dumb shit to justify their cowardice and lack of knowledge and depth within topics THEY promote and expect you to accept as gospel

We are not required to answer questions on an obscure message forum. We are not required to engage with anyone we don’t care to address either. I’m not sure when the rules changed, but this was how it was for more than a decade….

The questions you are asking are all intended to badger the poster. Not taking the bait isn’t a forfeiture of winning that topic discussion either. It’s not our job to help you hone your own argument. It’s a reach around antic of posters ineffective at actual debate of the topic.

Not every post is worthy of a response. PERIOD.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
So now that we have a sloppy drunk's perspective on the matter I think we're just about complete in visiting all the cross sections of loserdom

we've already heard from the barnyard, fag and victim communities

lolz

I’m such a drunk that after several years of sobriety, you decided it was a good idea to push cocktail hour at MY forum.

YOU are a dick.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Who cares?

FACT
Mysteriously tho

We are not required to answer questions on an obscure message forum. We are not required to engage with anyone we don’t care to address either. I’m not sure when the rules changed, but this was how it was for more than a decade….

The questions you are asking are all intended to badger the poster. Not taking the bait isn’t a forfeiture of winning that topic discussion either. It’s not our job to help you hone your own argument. It’s a reach around antic of posters ineffective at actual debate of the topic.

excuses are useless.

Especially when they are OVERused

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Who cares?

FACT
Mysteriously tho

excuses are useless.

Especially when they are OVERused

so is your shitty playbook

I hope they keep you locked down here FOREVER