Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Now fat lily is spamming “STFU cunt” everyone

I think they need to sedate that pig before she tears up her barnyard

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
it's a little after 7:30am in Poarktown and Orca is already logged in screaming at Dovey about how much she doesn't care about Dovey

lmao -- you cannot make this kind of self pwnage up

:LOL3:

Incredible, isnt it?

She has some serious rage problems and needs help. There is something really wrong with her.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
it's a little after 7:30am in Poarktown and Orca is already logged in screaming at Dovey about how much she doesn't care about Dovey

Incredible, isnt it?

She has some serious rage problems and needs help. There is something really wrong with her.
She's seething because she got shitcanned

Just wait until I post the proof that her fat sorry ass lied about Flea

that's gonna be epic

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Incredible, isnt it?

that's gonna be epic

She really rages and goes next level unhinged because people dont do what she wants them to do.

She wants to be rude and uncouth and say whatever she wants and still be able to demand respect from other people.

Not gonna work. I've seriously never seen a bigger more venomous drama whore.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Incredible, isnt it?

that's gonna be epic

She really rages and goes next level unhinged because people dont do what she wants them to do.

She wants to be rude and uncouth and say whatever she wants and still be able to demand respect from other people.

She seems extra fat pissed and stupid now that BF took her panel away

lmao

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Remember the "Hungry Hungry Hippo"?

POark's the Hysterical Hysterical Hippo after getting her panel taken away

it reminded her of when the kids stole her twinkies in school

lmao

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Incredible, isnt it?

that's gonna be epic

lmao

It's pretty much exactly what I figured it would be when I took her off ignore. Just hate and rage and entitlement.

It's a whole cycle with her literally everywhere. I almost feel sorry for her, tbh.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
ab1303ae532a6e2d59f3bac4c69fb104.jpg

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I bet Dovey knows how small Stubbys stubby really is. Come on Dovey, spill the beans

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

Incredible, isnt it?

that's gonna be epic

lmao

It's pretty much exactly what I figured it would be when I took her off ignore. Just hate and rage and entitlement.

It's a whole cycle with her literally everywhere. I almost feel sorry for her, tbh.
The true 0ak has been exposed like a scooby doo villain. Blazor ripped off the mask and there it is in all its belligerent vulgarity.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Pig is getting it everywhere today. Lmao

And admin is hiding under a pile of dicks.

Lmao

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Incredible, isnt it?

that's gonna be epic

lmao

The true 0ak has been exposed like a scooby doo villain. Blazor ripped off the mask and there it is in all its belligerent vulgarity.

He’s another butt hurt okie. A $2.50 dollar an hour job, the wife left, outta ammo, money, patients

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

They're totally melting...lmfao
They're totally melting??? Grimm has had to work extra hard moving your g'damn psychotic rants in just about every thread in general section.. GET A FUCKING GRIP or signout. No one FORCED YOU to give up your modship.. YOU made that choice on your own.... but now you feel everyone has to pay the price with your shitty behavior? I seriously question your mental stability, Lily.. and I'm being sincere :/

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

Incredible, isnt it?

that's gonna be epic

lmao

He’s another butt hurt okie. A $2.50 dollar an hour job, the wife left, outta ammo, money, patients
Not a good hill to die on, amigo. She wouldn't do it for you.