Peoples Parole Poll Hearing for Biggie Smiles

Peoples Parole Poll

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I believe you believe this.
and I believe that Lotus looks like Doc Brown from back to the future and has had one to many strokes in her AARP years

she should go to bed now as these dogs she's trying to send out are dead and certainly incapable of hunting

She normally doesnt do that kind of thing though. I really believe she believes this.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'm sure my husband would feel completely invisible if he saw me telling Big that Big can suck my nonexistent penis.

I'm sure one day I'm gonna wake up out of nowhere with male genitals, and Big is gonna find out and be all over that. And my poor husband will be left in the dust and when only he should be sucking my penis.

We should address this in marriage counseling....its not just relevant to my real life, it's down right detrimental to my marriage!

I'm guessing, not as much as your hubby's vagina, though.

My husband and his vagina are devastated over my posts on a message board.

Truly.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm sure my husband would feel completely invisible if he saw me telling Big that Big can suck my nonexistent penis.

I'm sure one day I'm gonna wake up out of nowhere with male genitals, and Big is gonna find out and be all over that. And my poor husband will be left in the dust and when only he should be sucking my penis.

We should address this in marriage counseling....its not just relevant to my real life, it's down right detrimental to my marriage!

Truly.

Hey if he ain't bothered by another man ramming his dick in you, nothing else would. What a cuckold.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Truly.

Hey if he ain't bothered by another man ramming his dick in you, nothing else would. What a cuckold.

What are you talking about? We were talking about MY DICK in another MANS mouth. Who isnt even gay.

And you actually try to turn this into me getting a dick rammed into me by another guy and my husband somehow not caring?

So basically me posting about what I do with my DICK that I dont even have is literally the same as me fucking a another guy in real life.

Wow. You are desperate for ammo. You go full blown absurd in your constant need for drama.

My husband isnt an unhinged psycho sick in the head like you.....so no, Oak, he doesnt view posts on a message board as anything important least of all the same as actual hetro sex in real life

You fucking whack job.

Sindy666

Factory Bastard

Truly.

What are you talking about? We were talking about MY DICK in another MANS mouth. Who isnt even gay.

And you actually try to turn this into me getting a dick rammed into me by another guy and my husband somehow not caring?

So basically me posting about what I do with my DICK that I dont even have is literally the same as me fucking a another guy in real life.

Wow. You are desperate for ammo. You go full blown absurd in your constant need for drama.

My husband isnt an unhinged psycho sick in the head like you.....so no, Oak, he doesnt view posts on a message board as anything important least of all the same as actual hetro sex in real life

You fucking whack job.

wtf did I just read...

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Truly.

You fucking whack job.

wtf did I just read...

bitch is :Crazy:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
What nerve would that be?

Be very specific.

The bat shit crazy nerve lmfao

Like the "rage text other members of a forum over forum drama from 3 years ago" batshit?

So its batshit for someone to post about some physically impossible sex act occurring? But it's not batshit to share actual sexual encounters in detail?

Should I class it up and describe how my husband like to cum inside of me?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Even though admin won't ever ban small dick energy this is still a funny thread. LOL

Right? Bigly Stupid, the crack ho's, hill billies, and incels all madly texting, PMing and emailing all the way to victory...lmfao

Literally none of us are pming or texting. Nor do any of us feel we need some "victory".

I mean.....bahahahaha. Fucking hell. You just project nonstop.

Sindy666

Factory Bastard

Be very specific.

Like the "rage text other members of a forum over forum drama from 3 years ago" batshit?

So its batshit for someone to post about some physically impossible sex act occurring? But it's not batshit to share actual sexual encounters in detail?

Sounds like it's other guys cumming inside you not your husband lmfao.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Be very specific.

Where does it "sound" like that?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Be very specific.

In your posts, derp

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Be very specific.

In your posts, derp

Which ones, moron?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Be very specific.

In your posts, derp

Which ones, moron?

the ones where you talk about fucking and sucking men that are not your husband
HO

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Be very specific.

In your posts, derp

Which ones, moron?

HO

Okay which ones?

Produce an example, dumb ass.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Be very specific.

In your posts, derp

Which ones, moron?

HO

Okay which ones?

Produce an example, dumb ass.

I'm not playing your game. Everyone has seen you talk about fucking and sucking when it's not your husband. It was crazy at SG, remember? We do.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Basically Oak is so desperate in hate of other people she grabs posts and tries to way over blow and dramatize them into something they are not so she can have some excuse to be a cunt.

She cant back a thing so she reports to "I'm not playing ur game!"

Bitch....YOU made a bullshit accusation, you lie and you're bitter.

Case closed.

And because she hates me because shes an irrational control freak.....she shits on CNAs as a whole AND people who live in trailers.

She hates women, poor people and people in jobs she looks down on. That's the true face of leftism. Hate.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Basically Oak is so desperate in hate of other people she grabs posts and tries to way over blow and dramatize them into something they are not so she can have some excuse to be a cunt.

Case closed.

You have never touched another man when married to another?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Case closed.

You have never touched another man when married to another?

Moving goal posts again? Liar.

I think you should be honest with Murd. Since she fucked several men behind her husbands back before she was divorced and that seems to offend you immensely.

I dont think you should be shoving your snout into someone elses business after they decided to NOT divorce and NOTHING was behind anyones back.

Where was this brought here?