• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
it's a little after 7:30am in Poarktown and Orca is already logged in screaming at Dovey about how much she doesn't care about Dovey

lmao -- you cannot make this kind of self pwnage up

:LOL3:

Incredible, isnt it?

She has some serious rage problems and needs help. There is something really wrong with her.
She's seething because she got shitcanned

Just wait until I post the proof that her fat sorry ass lied about Flea

that's gonna be epic

She really rages and goes next level unhinged because people dont do what she wants them to do.

She wants to be rude and uncouth and say whatever she wants and still be able to demand respect from other people.

Not gonna work. I've seriously never seen a bigger more venomous drama whore.
She seems extra fat pissed and stupid now that BF took her panel away

lmao

It's pretty much exactly what I figured it would be when I took her off ignore. Just hate and rage and entitlement.

It's a whole cycle with her literally everywhere. I almost feel sorry for her, tbh.
The true 0ak has been exposed like a scooby doo villain. Blazor ripped off the mask and there it is in all its belligerent vulgarity.

I agree that I'm not a bleeding vagina like you.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
it's a little after 7:30am in Poarktown and Orca is already logged in screaming at Dovey about how much she doesn't care about Dovey

Incredible, isnt it?

She has some serious rage problems and needs help. There is something really wrong with her.

that's gonna be epic

She really rages and goes next level unhinged because people dont do what she wants them to do.

She wants to be rude and uncouth and say whatever she wants and still be able to demand respect from other people.

lmao

It's pretty much exactly what I figured it would be when I took her off ignore. Just hate and rage and entitlement.

It's a whole cycle with her literally everywhere. I almost feel sorry for her, tbh.
The true 0ak has been exposed like a scooby doo villain. Blazor ripped off the mask and there it is in all its belligerent vulgarity.

you-can-put-lipstick-on-a-pig-pout.gif

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
And you don’t?

Let's look past the heroin, the marital infidelity, and her constant posting online with a "homeschooled" 5 year old...then she doesn't require therapy at all. Nothing to see here at all.
And look at you spewing shit about Dove's personal life?? Shall we talk about yours? Yanno.. your uncle, bankruptcies and the fact that you're a fat fucking vile, 55 yo with absolutely no fucking life? Nah... probably not :/

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
And you don’t?

Let's look past the heroin, the marital infidelity, and her constant posting online with a "homeschooled" 5 year old...then she doesn't require therapy at all. Nothing to see here at all.
And look at you spewing shit about Dove's personal life?? Shall we talk about yours? Yanno.. your uncle, bankruptcies and the fact that you're a fat fucking vile, 55 yo with absolutely no fucking life? Nah... probably not :/
Don’t forget the roommate her and her “”guy””” had to bring in after she got fired

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
And you don’t?

When has it ever stopped any of you?

You don't even care if it's made up, you repeat it anyway. What is said about Duhv is true.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
And you don’t?

A life way more than your pathetic wannabe existence. We’re you hooked on Horse too?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
And you don’t?

You don't even care if it's made up, you repeat it anyway. What is said about Duhv is true.
cool-pigs.gif

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Incredible, isnt it?

that's gonna be epic

lmao

More trite, repetive bullshit. BF needs to keep you incarcerated for another month. New material badly needed

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
And you don’t?

cool-pigs.gif

See. Ban Stubby

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Incredible, isnt it?

that's gonna be epic

lmao

More trite, repetive bullshit. BF needs to keep you incarcerated for another month. New material badly needed

He has no respect for this forum. Never has, never will.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Incredible, isnt it?

that's gonna be epic

lmao

The little guy is poison.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Brother man -- @Bastard Factory

You really gonna let this cow lie on your global moderator like that? In the public section where that's not allowed?

First off -- to my knowledge admongo was never sanctioned while i've been exiled at least 3 times now

and the only time BF did critique admongs neverending spam the fairy tard ran away crying like a bitch

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Incredible, isnt it?

that's gonna be epic

lmao

giphy.gif

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
And you don’t?

A life way more than your pathetic wannabe existence. We’re you hooked on Horse too?
Fuck off old man, I'm not talking to you.. You're about to have yourself posted with a big fat nigger dick chopped into your crusty piehole.. Go rub yourself in tuna oil and jump into the ocean for the sharks, you geriatric old nasty fuckwit!!!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Fuck off old man, I'm not talking to you.. You're about to have yourself posted with a big fat nigger dick chopped into your crusty piehole..
So basically you intend on improving his appearance

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
And @realgrimm fucking nails it!!!!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
And you don’t?

Fuck off old man, I'm not talking to you.. You're about to have yourself posted with a big fat nigger dick chopped into your crusty piehole.. Go rub yourself in tuna oil and jump into the ocean for the sharks, you geriatric old nasty fuckwit!!!

Thanks a million.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I'm just going to throw this out there

THis cow and her side kick who rides in the dummy car (admong) have pulled this exact same routine at SG (the forum THe countess and I used to run) with the aim of destroying it from the inside out

lots of people are seeing it play out here. management needs to purge the pig and strap down that space monkey before it's too late

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Flynn is here to rage for 50 paragraphs entirely about how my relationships impact him very deeply.

It's pretty much the only topic fuckhead Flynn is passionate about. This jackass is about to spew several essays of actual diatribes in response to every response I actually posted on the Poofer topic.

He has been waiting for this day for over a year :LOL3:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm just going to throw this out there

THis cow and her side kick who rides in the dummy car (admong) have pulled this exact same routine at SG (the forum THe countess and I used to run) with the aim of destroying it from the inside out

lots of people are seeing it play out here. management needs to purge the pig and strap down that space monkey before it's too late

Ban this trite repetitive fool. It will forever be the same.n

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Incredible, isnt it?

that's gonna be epic

lmao

giphy.gif

That pig is having too much fun to be Lily lol.