Misplaced ⓂⒺⓁⓉⒹⓄⓌⓃⓈ

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Fuck Canada.

Who gives a shit?

Fuck you too you fat bitch!

People who post like you and Sea are the reason this sub going to shit. FACT!

ROLL TRUCKERS ROLL!!!!

iu
iu
iu
iu

STFU CUNT

Make me heffer!

STFU CUNT

Take it to Meltdown BITCH!

No, bitch, fuck all y'all

You need a visit in the Assbox for a bit.

No YUO

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Fuck Canada.

Who gives a shit?

ROLL TRUCKERS ROLL!!!!

iu
iu
iu
iu

STFU CUNT

Make me heffer!

STFU CUNT

I guess she is a pig leaving all this mess behind for me to clean from good threads

I'll tell ya what, I'll stop posting in this area again, since there is only shit flinging pigs waddling around. Dont want you to have to work so hard.

They cant read the sign on the door, and they think this is the shit house.

iu

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Fuck Canada.

Who gives a shit?

ROLL TRUCKERS ROLL!!!!

iu
iu
iu
iu

STFU CUNT

Make me heffer!

STFU CUNT

I guess she is a pig leaving all this mess behind for me to clean from good threads

I'll tell ya what, I'll stop posting in this area again, since there is only shit flinging pigs waddling around. Dont want you to have to work so hard.

They cant read the sign on the door, and they think this is the shit house.

iu

STFU faggot

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
"Quality content" ^^^

No intent on quality content. What a stupid thing to say. I've tried being fairly straight for a long time, only mildly trollish.

You all shit on me for no legitimate reason. So, go fuck yourselves. This is BASTARD FACTORY right?

Being shitty is what you craved, right?

See, the thing is shitty works both ways. I'm amused now, faggot.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
"Quality content" ^^^

No intent on quality content. What a stupid thing to say. I've tried being fairly straight for a long time, only mildly trollish.

You all shit on me for no legitimate reason. So, go fuck yourselves. This is BASTARD FACTORY right?

iu

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
"Quality content" ^^^

iu

Quality content!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"Quality content" ^^^

You've been hostile, nasty and combative. You've brought it all on yourself by being hateful.

And now you've resorted to desperate spam.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
"Quality content" ^^^

You've been hostile, nasty and combative. You've brought it all on yourself by being hateful.

Desperate spam? Where have I seen that before?

STFU Queen cunt!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"Quality content" ^^^

Desperate spam? Where have I seen that before?

STFU Queen cunt!

Probably the last time you devolved into this. You tend to cycle.

It's really bizzare that you spend so much time on a forum where you hate most of the people and you are always pissed.

This has to be impacting your actual life. Moreso since you show that you dont really get that boundary.

Arent you and that man who is with you both retired? Why dont you go take a walk or something? You are clearly miserable and disturbed here.

I pretty much get up very early and go for runs or walks usually with my kids and I try to get my mom out and moving. It's really good for well being.

I'm here with just my mom until Wensday so I'm not busy at all.

Take a break. Go breath. What you are doing isnt healthy at all and it's kinda making me sick, frankly.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I like how Blurt singles out my posts and tries to change the context and what was said in order to get some sort of jab in.

Because we disagree on some issues and he really does not like any of the ways I either defend myself or deal with people who attack me.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I like how Blurt singles out my posts and tries to change the context and what was said in order to get some sort of jab in.

Because we disagree on some issues and he really does not like any of the ways I either defend myself or deal with people who attack me.

Well, I'm thrilled that you like something about me.

There's hope for us yet.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Well, I'm thrilled that you like something about me.

There's hope yet for us.

I like quite a few things about you.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
...been hostile, nasty and combative.

Ladies and gentlemen! You can't be hostile, nasty and combative in here! This is Bastard Factory!

giphy-1.gif

Only they can be. It's the CONZ rulez

Again. You are not getting shit on for no reason.

I told you exactly why. You are awful to people when they argue stances you dont like. You are not a victim. You are an active participant and an instigator.

You want it both ways. You want to be able to justify behavoir you engage in, while pretending people are just mean to you for no reason.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Fuck Canada.

Who gives a shit?

ROLL TRUCKERS ROLL!!!!

iu
iu
iu
iu

STFU CUNT

Make me heffer!

STFU CUNT

Dude, you're a biased lazy fuck. You let Bigly Stupid fuck everything up for months on end. You made sure that Admin was sanctioned though.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I like quite a few things about you.

Dovey, please, don't lay that on me.

I've got enough troubles of my own.

So you want me to dislike you?

Is it because I'm "teh right"?

Okay, a serious reply here, Dovey (and it's the only you'll get from me today--this is my day off and I'm all about the fun... sorta like Blazor, but minus the fiddle and the hooch): I don't think of anyone--not a single person--in terms of "teh right" (or "teh left," for that matter). People are just people to me. Even when they label themselves, I don't take labels seriously. I interact with folks on the basis of their personality or character (whether real or assumed), and not on the basis of whatever flag they choose to fly in their front yard.

Seriously, Dovey, you need to pull yourself out of the ideological mudpit.

I'd reach down and give you a hand but my gloves just came back from the cleaners.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Fuck Canada.

Who gives a shit?

ROLL TRUCKERS ROLL!!!!

iu
iu
iu
iu

STFU CUNT

Make me heffer!

STFU CUNT

Dude, you're a biased lazy fuck. You let Bigly Stupid fuck everything up for months on end. You made sure that Admin was sanctioned though.

Your lying , I don't recommend any sanctions as I feel any form of restrictions only stifle creativity, I go around cleaning threads in the main area to avoid the toxic banter you seem to thrive in.. You never had me fooled

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
I sense some jealousy Grimm.

Your disillusioned amigo, you can't just eat pineapple it's not brain food.. I've been doing nothing but cleaning my thread for the last 2-3 hrs so I can only imagine the state of the politics forum

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It was an observation Grimm. Should you mods stick together as opposed to choosing a side?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Fuck Canada.

Who gives a shit?

ROLL TRUCKERS ROLL!!!!

iu
iu
iu
iu

STFU CUNT

Make me heffer!

STFU CUNT

Isnt is convenient to call everyone "bias" who doesnt see it your way? It's as if team left actually believes their way of the thinking is the standard and people must have something wrong with them if they dont abide by it.

Big was an intentional shit poster in response to Admins constant shit posting. And he was assboxed.

But then you think shit posting and spam means " posts I dont like".