Misplaced Ⓟⓞⓛⓘⓣⓘⓒⓢ

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
He must be confusing you with me then.
Hamas are freedom fighters and the only motherfuckers actually doing anything to advance the Palestinians' cause, at least before October 7th.

I don't condone every act done *by* Hamas militants on October 7th, obviously, but to call the whole organization "terrorists" is wrong. If they had limited themselves to attacking the military targets and taking hostages to trade for the thousands of Palestinians in Israeli prisons, instead of killing so many civilians, the zionists wouldn't have had such an easy time propagandizing the western media with their exaggerations and lies. That was a huge strategic mistake.

But even by international law an occupied people have the right to resist their occupation by whatever means necessary.

The Palestinians tried peaceful protests (March of Return) and were massacred by the hundreds. The world was silent. Hamas did the only thing they could do and I won't fault them for *that* but at some point I hope they hold accountable their fighters responsible for the unnecessary slaughter of civilians.

We know Israeli civilians were also killed by IOF forces but I won't hold my breath for anyone on *that* side to be held accountable; they're too much like 'Murica's military -accustomed to acting with impunity- for that to be a thing.
@Garraty_47 the Palestinians have the argument of history on their side.

But where they defeat their own cause is this alliance with Islamic Extremism.
While it may not be entirely their fault for the reasons/incidents you pointed out, the direction they're probably headed in is something along the line of ISIS.

I know Netenyahu is a bastard but if it's this bad now in the Middle East, just think what it'll be like in another 50? or even 25?

I remember 1973 when they had that Yom Kippur War.
It was bad then, but at least the Arabs hadn't descended into extremism or madness yet.

In a nutshell, both sides are crazy.
You can't have a rational discussion with either.
It's a religious Holy War they have going on there.

They probably won't even make it to another 50 years.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
They probably won't even make it to another 50 years.

If Israel continues on this path and especially if they go through with attacking Jordan, as some have been saying is on the table... they'll be lucky if they're still around in 10 years, at least with the same territory they now hold.

Hezbollah can and will take northern Israel and they'll never get it back.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
If Israel continues on this path and especially if they go through with attacking Jordan, as some have been saying is on the table... they'll be lucky if they're still around in 10 years, at least with the same territory they now hold.

They think they're invincible cuz they live under a dome

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

oh.

I was thinking more along the lines that Israel and Palestine/Arabs will cancel or wipe each other out.

They're headed for a real bloodbath in the middle east where they'll take each other down.

And if they each manage to survive, the place will become uninhabitable.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Propaganda must always have some kernels of truth to make it related to the target audience. ie there is no massive election fraud, but paint a picture of mystery ballot deliveries and all that horse shit and people start questioning elections....which opens the door to the extreme right to work on election access minimization tactics.
I can see this ballot thang being a tool always have .. ditch efforts .. we don't have those issues in our political system..

But now in all honesty and with the WEF proclaiming to have 80% of the world's cabinets under their control, voting may just be a joke played on us to think we have any power in this political drama

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Our last election got robbed to a coalition we lost to a minority .. the people here never chose this we got betrayed .. See Canada never had any reason to fight for generations now leaving this generation without the psychological mind to not believe the government.. .. it's the 4th generation curse.. it'll be forgotten