Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
MisPlaced PoliticS

GQvWEzW.gif

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So the "anything goes" area now has a dumb restriction on how we can insult other posters and Lily has appointed herself the "guardian" of the politcal board who gets to decide what posts and what posters are "ruining" the thread.

So basically when someone not on her "side" of politcs insults a dem/prog in response to being insulted, they will be the ones "ruining" it.

I'm sure Bastard Factory cant wait to get a cascade of petty and one sided complaints from the new fuhrer of the politcs board.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So the "anything goes" area now has a dumb restriction on how we can insult other posters and Lily has appointed herself the "guardian" of the politcal board who gets to decide what posts and what posters are "ruining" the thread.

So basically when someone not on her "side" of politcs insults a dem/prog in response to being insulted, they will be the ones "ruining" it.

I'm sure Bastard Factory cant wait to get a cascade of petty and one sided complaints from the new fuhrer of the politcs board.

:Whaaa:

Now your meltdown starts...

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Dove. This thread is not for you to air your petty and trivial issues. While Lily might let you get away with it because she somehow feels obligated to read your crap, I will not. If you have issues, take it up with BF or take your ass to TBC.

If you cannot or refuse to abide by these rules set forth, you know where the fucking door is.

Last warning.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Look. The only thing we're asking is that you post your crap in the right forums. Sure, we're all guilty of posting in the wrong forums from time to time but keep it to a minimum. If not for the mods, for the integrity of the forums.

Why are you telling me this, you fuckin' weirdo?

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Look. The only thing we're asking is that you post your crap in the right forums. Sure, we're all guilty of posting in the wrong forums from time to time but keep it to a minimum. If not for the mods, for the integrity of the forums.

Why are you telling me this, you fuckin' weirdo?

Because you need to read it just like everyone else.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

You are a sad fuck who did not get the reaction he was hoping for with the announcement about The Leaker being a moderator, so now you are trying a new tactic: "This is serious bizness!! You need to read this!!"

Fuck off, asshole.

I do not give a fuck.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

You are a sad fuck who did not get the reaction he was hoping for with the announcement about The Leaker being a moderator, so now you are trying a new tactic: "This is serious bizness!! You need to read this!!"

Fuck off, asshole.

I do not give a fuck.

Yet. Here. You. Are. Telling. Me. You. Don't. Give. A. Fuck.

Tell me more how you don't give a fuck.

I think 160 replies in less than 8 hours speaks volumes of you not knowing what the fuck you're talking about, as you have contributed one quarter of those posts. Wanna tell me again that you don't give a fuck?

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Dove. This thread is not for you to air your petty and trivial issues. While Lily might let you get away with it because she somehow feels obligated to read your crap, I will not. If you have issues, take it up with BF or take your ass to TBC.

If you cannot or refuse to abide by these rules set forth, you know where the fucking door is.

Last warning.

Mostly, I know they needed to vent their hurt feelings. I'm a mother and grandmother, I expected some tantrums. Starting today though, if someone is out of line or flaunting any forum rules, I'm acting on it.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Yeah. I gotta make a delivery and run an errand.

You just be here when I get back, you Moo Moo.

Hahahahaha!!!

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Enjoy Doordashing!

Is that a jab at people who work for a living?

Typical leftist hippocrite.

Prowler, this thread isn't for you or Lily to shit on each other. If you really feel the need to attack Lily, please take it to Meltdown. This thread is for political ramblings posted in wrong forums only. I'm asking you to do one simple thing. Do you think you can do this? Well do you?