Misplaced ⓂⒺⓁⓉⒹⓄⓌⓃⓈ

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Apparently no one told him to KrazyGlue his hair back on.

giphy.gif

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Israel handled this situation poorly

Perhaps they should have asked their Big Brother the USA to intervene before taking military action

Carpet bombing Gaza was not the right solution. All Netenyahu did was open the gates to future wars perhaps much worse than this one. Only those will lead to a much larger loss of Israeli lives too
go comb your hair idiot

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I could. I actually have a few times.

But instead of learning something, you people respond with dumb shit like "What does he know? He is bald!"

So, instead, I will just occasionally remind you all that you do not know what the fuck you are talking about. And, although you will not admit it, you know I am right.
bro, all I know is yer bald, put a lid on that fucking thang

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
go comb your hair idiot
FYI, Israel has the ability remotely assassinate any one of their enemies they want with drones or their secret service, the Mossad. They did that to all those Iranian nuclear scientists.

so they could have dispatched the equivalent to assassinate the Hamas leadership if they wanted to. That's why bombing the shit of children didn't make any sense. And now of course, ordinary Jews have become a target around the world.

• Confused
Reactions: X

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
FYI, Israel has the ability remotely assassinate any one of their enemies they want with drones or their secret service, the Mossad. They did that to all those Iranian nuclear scientists.

so they could have dispatched the equivalent to assassinate the Hamas leadership if they wanted to. That's why bombing the shit of children didn't make any sense. And now of course, ordinary Jews have become a target around the world.
Jews are considered the most persecuted people in the entire world…what’s new?

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
Now uh, let me just throw this out here.
.I have met Jews who are opposed to the formation and maintenance of a Jewish state on the basis that, as they say, Jews are to live under the rule, and law, of host nations until such time as their god calls them back to the promised land. ...and they say - that has not happened, the creation of Israel being the creation of the Britz in response to Nazi misdeeds. So thank Hitler, if you don't like Israel, I guess.

Now um, that being said, clearly there never was anything called a Palestinian, no central government etc, or for that matter, unifying religion or culture. So "the Palestinian" is a myth.
I have to wonder why it is that muslims can claim dozens of nations, which never existed prior to the second WW, but Jews can not claim even 1. What's that about?

Anywayz - in conclusion, I would say that it would not bother me in the least if everyone over there fucking dropped dead and were left to the buzzards and their religious nonsense perished from the earth for all time.

Eventually it will, in more enlightened times, far far away.

OH, nearly forgot: PS: Israel is not wholly responsible for the failures of muslim nations.
Unemployment and poverty, lack of education, are the drivers of radical militant islam and ultimately migration. You can blame the decay of islam for those things.
..and frankly what do you expect from a religion whose foundation is militancy.
^^^^I agreez wit dis goy^^^^ who precedeth me in the glory of truth.

Last edited: