110/14/88
Site Supporter
Merry Christmas
Same to you and Garfield!

brdcat.jpg

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Well you just don't like anyone. Too much anger.
.. You know, there was a time, ooooh way back in the 70s when it was very hip, cool, happenin and now (quite fashionable) to bag on Israel - AAAAH THEY"RE THE REAL NAZIS ! etc. Then folks woke up to what exactly they are up against. You too can know. Everything has been laid in front of you.
..and though the elders of our time choose to remain blind
let us sing and rejoice and ring in the new.... (pardons - that just slid in there somehow)
You can look the other way on facts, and history, but then as I said - you will be trying to know a book by a single sentence, and never will know it.
Oooooh. Reaper liked your post.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
They can try but they put him in a line up and Brenda and Karen both took the stand saying the Raccoon inserted himself in an armed robbery w physical sexaul grievances.. he ended up skating on the skinner chargers that its just routine tube games

And ^that^, kids, is why you don't poast while on LSD.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
And ^that^, kids, is why you don't poast while on LSD.
That info was based off first hand recognition, the Raccoon chose its life of crime but I'm almost certain the quality of LSD has yet to be officially determined

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Canadian LSD has its infinite yet detailed list of heady Christ like determination, driven by a pulse that only determines a subtle existance, only time you need any structure you have your skills striving for a less then steady determination on an abundance of cheap construction and washed out vision .. did you make a determination.. is cannibalism wrong. Let eat faces

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
That info was based off first hand recognition, the Raccoon chose its life of crime but I'm almost certain the quality of LSD has yet to be officially determined

However nothing like the acid Nick Sands produced. It was sacred