Misplaced ⓂⒺⓁⓉⒹⓄⓌⓃⓈ

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
If wanting to value individual opinions over shared safe space narrative clone speak means I am an anarchist then paint me by number Bro. But know my number is infinite as are the possibilities of opinions I will embrace & accept as a matter of course towards the true progress of humanity vs the number of opinions that will be policed & canceled by "progressives" on their narrow minded path of non progression.

There is a reason we have twice as many eyes and ears as a mouth.

Our ability to see & hear opinions is twice that of our ability to spout an opnion.

Opinions seen or heard should be valued twice as much.

Not policed. Not canceled.

But appreciated.

As I do.
Stop being an illiterate bot.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Father fuckery like you and @Admin. need to stay the fuck out of politics. Your leftist ideals reek of failure time and time again. Educate yourselves and become moar conservative. Do you a world of fucking good. Faggot!

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
yes, but he's not a ped like you
zInqCNM.jpg

That dude talks like a NPC, the way he recycles his lines is really pathetic.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Fatso grabs lots of dicks, pussies too, like your smelly one
You’re an idiot and your mind is shrinking. Your wrinkled torso too. Soon the towel railing is going to fuck you right the fuck up…at least in the vertically-challenged stakes.

Yes ol’ man…I’m smarter than you and all of your pathetic leftarded crew. I’m going to virtual—lobotomise each of every one of your thick skulls with my robo-cock. And my Roger will lölölölölölölölöl

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Damn….I had to edit the fuck out of that piece of comic relief! I’m on the Red! Löl…ein Glas Rotwein. Bitte! Löl
So awesome you have zero back up here little fella, outside of a cheap bottle of booze.