Misplaced Ⓟⓞⓛⓘⓣⓘⓒⓢ

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Jesus, just how old are you? Nobody under the age of 80 uses "hankies".
How intelligent are you? nobody with an IQ over 70 prances around like some SS Drag Queen.

This coming from the grOoOoOoOomer who has no problem with drag fag story hour for 5 yr olds.

He claims he is not a ped0 yet he never saw a ped0 he didn't support. He is just a piece of shit like that.

Aidsman is a 100% grooomer, he even looks like one.
You look like a punk that is afraid of woman, so you put on this cosplay Nazi act to feel "manly" Get a life loser.

Fella we're on different solar systems in terms of looks, I'd advise you to stop before you embarrass yourself any further.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
How intelligent are you? nobody with an IQ over 70 prances around like some SS Drag Queen.

This coming from the grOoOoOoOomer who has no problem with drag fag story hour for 5 yr olds.

He claims he is not a ped0 yet he never saw a ped0 he didn't support. He is just a piece of shit like that.

You look like a punk that is afraid of woman, so you put on this cosplay Nazi act to feel "manly" Get a life loser.

Fella we're on different solar systems in terms of looks, I'd advise you to stop before you embarrass yourself any further.
Guy looks like E.T with a patch of cabbage sprouting out of his neck

I mean there's sissy boi and then there's admin sissy boy

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️

Must be nice, can you suck your own cock too?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Guy looks like E.T with a patch of cabbage sprouting out of his neck

I mean there's sissy boi and then there's admin sissy boy
Sure thing, you big legged gimp.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Betting with a long noodle neck like yours you can

even if it is a thumbtack

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Oh hitting the White Claws, party on girth!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I'm not an alcoholic drug addict like you Olive Oyl.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

I'm not an alcoholic drug addict like you Olive Oyl.

Look at me everybody I'm driving my Audi G80!!!!!

Weee, go fast Black Girl Friend!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Cut it ou
Is Aidsman a meth head like the head trannie at CBT?

Fags sure do seem to love their drugs.

Sounds like you're calling @SHAMPAIN a fag. He openly talks about his drug use.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
And it sounds like you're trying to shit stir, once again.

I like the occasional recreational sniff too, but many fags are full blown meth head junkies.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
nope, druggies are fahgoots
aryan you fahggot druggy !

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Now how do you ever expect to stop mass shootings, if you can't pray any louder than that?

CfgBo8e.jpeg

If you live in California you can get up to $3500 a year in tax credits when you buy a generator system costing no more than $7000

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

If you have a good battery set up you can use whatever to charge them You could use diesel and it would be worthwhile. If solar has become too expensive then you could even use wind power so long as you can store the energy ok,

I'd recommend a Green initial source backed up by diesel.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
If you live in California you can get up to $3500 a year in tax credits when you buy a generator system costing no more than $7000

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

If you have a good battery set up you can use whatever to charge them You could use diesel and it would be worthwhile. If solar has become too expensive then you could even use wind power so long as you can store the energy ok,

I'd recommend a Green initial source backed up by diesel.
I'm kinda doing the reverse because when I calculated the ROI on total solar it just wasn't worth it to me. Even with the credits