Misplaced Ⓟⓞⓛⓘⓣⓘⓒⓢ

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Enjoy Doordashing!

Is that a jab at people who work for a living?

Typical leftist hippocrite.

Prowler, this thread isn't for you or Lily to shit on each other. If you really feel the need to attack Lily, please take it to Meltdown. This thread is for political ramblings posted in wrong forums only. I'm asking you to do one simple thing. Do you think you can do this? Well do you?
Are you retarded?

The Leaker took a (albeit badly aimed) shot at me, and I responded with a comment about common behaviour of politically left-leaning people.

Look for the big red letters and you might understand how I was making a truly heroic effort to at least bring the conversation back to politics.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Enjoy Doordashing!

Is that a jab at people who work for a living?

Typical leftist hippocrite.

Prowler, this thread isn't for you or Lily to shit on each other. If you really feel the need to attack Lily, please take it to Meltdown. This thread is for political ramblings posted in wrong forums only. I'm asking you to do one simple thing. Do you think you can do this? Well do you?
Are you retarded?

The Leaker took a (albeit badly aimed) shot at me, and I responded with a comment about common behaviour of politically left-leaning people.

Look for the big red letters and you might understand how I was making a truly heroic effort to at least bring the conversation back to politics.

Look. Again. This thread isn't about your beef with Lily and yes Lily has added fuel to the fire. I'm asking you nicely to take it to Meltdown. Again, this isn't Meltdown, this is politics. Your posts are far from being politically charged, you both are outright attacking each other. Please, take it to Meltdown.

Last edited:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So the "anything goes" area now has a dumb restriction on how we can insult other posters and Lily has appointed herself the "guardian" of the politcal board who gets to decide what posts and what posters are "ruining" the thread.

So basically when someone not on her "side" of politcs insults a dem/prog in response to being insulted, they will be the ones "ruining" it.

I'm sure Bastard Factory cant wait to get a cascade of petty and one sided complaints from the new fuhrer of the politcs board.
Of course she was going to panel abuse. She's always been a lunatic.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Look. The only thing we're asking is that you post your crap in the right forums. Sure, we're all guilty of posting in the wrong forums from time to time but keep it to a minimum. If not for the mods, for the integrity of the forums.

Why are you telling me this, you fuckin' weirdo?

They were granted a mod panel so they are power tripping.

Theyll just make it so people wont post. Two people already dipped until the fuhrer is over.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Look. The only thing we're asking is that you post your crap in the right forums. Sure, we're all guilty of posting in the wrong forums from time to time but keep it to a minimum. If not for the mods, for the integrity of the forums.

Theyll just make it so people wont post. Two people already dipped until the fuhrer is over.
The mentally disturbed always overreach.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
***This will now be the dumping thread/ground for any and all political discourse posted outside of the Politics Forum***

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

The mentally disturbed always overreach.

Flynn will probably be fine modding Meltdown. And its fitting.

And Flynn generally doesnt have a rod up his/her/its ass as long as it lays off the BH Jenkum huffing.

So to clarify the "no politcs in meltdown" does that go for politcal arguments only? Because most of the hostility shared between posters is because of polly tics.

So is it still fine to flame people based on their politcs so long as actual politcal topic "discussions"(whatever you call the shit that happens here) are avoided?

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
giphy.gif

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
What boils my piss even more than the peedoze promoting the LGBT shite, are the libtard apologists who constantly either shill for them or look the other way and ignore what they're doing.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
What boils my piss even more than the peedoze promoting the LGBT shite, are the libtard apologists who constantly either shill for them or look the other way and ignore what they're doing.

Thr comment section speaks for itself. Soon, yiu will lose yiur job when you say "family" and vet punched by the alphabet mafia when you have a good time with your wife and kids.

Not normal. And the sheeps keep sleeping.
That's their end goal. Replace family entirely. Collectivist filth.
I know. And I only believe in polarity and duopoly. 2 chromosomes and that's it. Two which creates live. End of discussion.

A minor sick group against the pillars of society? Against normal people and evolution? Hell no man.
Two men can NOT and will NEVER make a babbie.

I just want to live my life, my brother. Leave me with that Aids crap alone. Have you seen the video, brother , from Mark Dice?

Who in hell will condone this? The west used to be awesome. Now it is in a downfall.

Yiu can't watch football without that. Video games, movies, work, universities, kindergarden, etc. Wtf man?

Deport liberals. Where will this end? Seriously? Would yiu send yiur kids to school where they teach that?
I heard you groomed Scouse and he groomed Shampain!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Dilf, they did the same thing to me yesterday, Dove too.... they're using the panel to troll with and it won't stand.

BF will be stepping in at some point, otherwise half the regs will end up leaving and the place will just be an echo chamber for woke SJW's and peeedoh appeasers.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Jesus, just how old are you? Nobody under the age of 80 uses "hankies".
How intelligent are you? nobody with an IQ over 70 prances around like some SS Drag Queen.

This coming from the grOoOoOoOomer who has no problem with drag fag story hour for 5 yr olds.

He claims he is not a ped0 yet he never saw a ped0 he didn't support. He is just a piece of shit like that.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
How intelligent are you? nobody with an IQ over 70 prances around like some SS Drag Queen.

This coming from the grOoOoOoOomer who has no problem with drag fag story hour for 5 yr olds.

He claims he is not a ped0 yet he never saw a ped0 he didn't support. He is just a piece of shit like that.

Aidsman is a 100% grooomer, he even looks like one.

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️
Check this shit out:
Stupid fucking Joe and his stupid fucking links.

Stupid stupid stupid fucking Joe.

That is from the Politics section.

That post was not even shit-canned.

These useless mods are killing this site.

Step down, Leaker.

Step down, Pretty Boy Flynn.

It is true that the rules are only enforced on one side.
POP quiz 0'Dork, how many card carrying Antifa members have been arrested and Charged in the J6 conspiracy?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Dilf, they did the same thing to me yesterday, Dove too.... they're using the panel to troll with and it won't stand.

BF will be stepping in at some point, otherwise half the regs will end up leaving and the place will just be an echo chamber for woke SJW's and peeedoh appeasers.
Hopefully you are not holding your breath tho?

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️

Aidsman is a 100% grooomer, he even looks like one.
You look like a punk that is afraid of woman, so you put on this cosplay Nazi act to feel "manly" Get a life loser.