Misplaced Ⓟⓞⓛⓘⓣⓘⓒⓢ

AnnaConda

well-adjusted to a profoundly sick society.......
Minimizing the seriousness of the repulsive act of plagiarism on a messaging forum by a moderator is concerning.

Words are all we have here.

And the occasional picture...

you-know-qrzpfr.jpg

When words are not your own, make it clear.

It is not that hard.

It is interesting that those who defend it are also those guilty of it.

scream-horror.gif

The Horror!!

:OhthDrama:

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Lily and Admin. As disgusting and filthy Registered Democrats, they support destroying they innocence of children and sexualizing them as young as possible.

This is Democrat policy for the simple reason that most sexual deviants tend to vote for filthy Democrat vermin.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Lily and Admin are Groomers. As disgusting and filthy Registered Democrats, they support destroying they innocence of children and sexualizing them as young as possible.

This is Democrat policy for the simple reason that most sexual deviants tend to vote for filthy Democrat vermin.

You've been warned.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
You've been warned.
About what? I was simply discussing Democrat Party policy, which is to groom children and sexualize them and turn them into perverts so they reliably vote for Democrat scum.

You suck at moderating, by the way. You are biased and filled with hate and cannot debate issues that you know in your heart you've taken the evil side on.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
About what? I was simply discussing Democrat Party policy, which is to from children and sexualize them and turn them into perverts so they reliably vote for Democrat scum.

You suck at moderating, by the way. You are biased and filled with hate and cannot debate issues that you know in your heart you've taken the evil side on.

I'm not biased. I just moved an Admin thread as well. Drama is for meltdown. Take your shit down to that sub.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
I'm not biased. I just moved an Admin thread as well. Drama is for meltdown. Take your shit down to that sub.
It's not drama if it is true. It is true that you Democrats WANT kindergarteners to be sexualized. There's no two ways around it. You people are evil and pro-pervert.

Last edited by a moderator:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
About what? I was simply discussing Democrat Party policy, which is to groom children and sexualize them and turn them into perverts so they reliably vote for Democrat scum.

:Whaaa: :Whaaa: :Whaaa: :Whaaa: :Whaaa: :Whaaa: :Whaaa: :Whaaa:

ffs calm down pooosy :LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
There is no defense for what he's done to this country. They know it.
If only he had made books depicting gross sexual acts available to preschoolers in public school libraries we wouldn't be in this predicament!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Go ahead. You've done the same in about 5 threads already and we all know how badly you sensitive snowflakes need a safe space circle jerk devoid of any opposing views

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Go ahead. You've done the same in about 5 threads already and we all know how badly you sensitive snowflakes need a safe space circle jerk devoid of any opposing views

you don't have an opposing view that you're articulating.

you're basically name calling

take that to the proper sub, moron

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
you don't have an opposing view that you're articulating.

you're basically name calling

take that to the proper sub, moron
Isn't that what the groomers like admin and Holiday are doing?

Go ahead and point me to that one post of admin's you removed as your shinny example that you are not biased

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️
You seem extra cranky, is the Central Florida heat making your thighs chafe?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Don't get upset because I called you on your bias.

Like you being fat, ugly and angry this is common knowledge to anyone paying attention. Cow.

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️
Don't get upset because I called you on your bias.

Like you being fat, ugly and angry this is common knowledge to anyone paying attention. Cow.
Where did you get the idea that anyone gives a rats ass what you think?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You should be the last person talking about thunder thighs when yours look like a set of professional punching bags