Misplaced ⓂⒺⓁⓉⒹⓄⓌⓃⓈ

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
They got their info from a pretty reliable source.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I know where they got it.

I have no idea if you are joking about that being a "reliable source".

Chances are that someone who does not speak English misinterpreted the slang term "dick cheese"/"dick head cheese" with just "head cheese".

So....anyone have an actual example of someone from an English-speaking country using the term that way?

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️

Chances are that someone who does not speak English misinterpreted the slang term "dick cheese"/"dick head cheese" with just "head cheese".

So....anyone have an actual example of someone from an English-speaking country using the term that way?
This site was created by an Amercan and is based in America which is an English speaking country.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
This site was created by an Amercan and is based in America which is an English speaking country.

Haha!!!

You are showing a site that publishes definitions that anyone can think of and post.

I could say "ghetto speaker" and say of means a black chick that is loud when she has sex and they would post it.

Give an example of someone actually using the term (like I asked).

You obviously looked and could not find even one example.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Haha!!!

You are showing a site that publishes definitions that anyone can think of and post.

I could say "ghetto speaker" and say of means a black chick that is loud when she has sex and they would post it.

Give an example of someone actually using the term (like I asked).

You obviously looked and could not find even one example.
The very fact that you are making such a big deal out of this is beyond childish. Who cares where they got their information? Are you some sort of online Columbo wannabe? Get a life dude. Seriously, show a little maturity for once in your life.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
The very fact that you are making such a big deal out of this is beyond childish. Who cares where they got their information? Are you some sort of online Columbo wannabe? Get a life dude. Seriously, show a little maturity for once in your life.

The "Big Deal" is in your head.

When people say something stupid, they just might get called on it.

No big deal.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Well, I'm sure you'll have a hard time wrapping your pea brain around this concept, but during my lifetime, I have heard "head cheese" used as a term for smegma far more times than I could possibly count. Always by men, though, so there's that caveat. They were all native English speakers.

Oh, wait. Perhaps you're confused because you don't know what smegma is...

Last edited:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Well, I'm sure you'll have a hard time wrapping your pea brain around this concept, but during my lifetime, I have heard "head cheese" used as a term for smegma far more times than I could possibly count. Always by men, though, so there's that caveat. They were all native English speakers.

Oh, wait. Perhaps you're confused because you don't know what smegma is...

He's the Seinfield of posters. He argues about nothing.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
during my lifetime, I have heard "head cheese" used as a term for smegma far more times than I could possibly count. Always by men

Every person here is thinking "Wow, what a weirdo. I can count on one hand the number of times I have talked to someone about dick cheese. Does that broad hang out with anyone who practices personal hygiene?"

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

No?

That is odd. People here are claiming that it is a common slang term that is used on Internet forums regularly.

Yet, nobody has found an instance of it....

LettuceBrain seems to have a fetish for talking about dirty cock.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
No?

That is odd. People here are claiming that it is a common slang term that is used on Internet forums regularly.

Yet, nobody has found an instance of it....

LettuceBrain seems to have a fetish for talking about dirty cock.
Prove it's not fido.