Misplaced ⓂⒺⓁⓉⒹⓄⓌⓃⓈ

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
If LettuceBrain could control her compulsion to turn every thread into a discussion about dirty cock, this site would be way better.
You started all of this bullshit man. Cross-examinating cw and Lotus like you're the resident DA. lol

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
I think Prowler is sweet on Lily. I really fucking do. He gives her more attention than anyone else.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
You started all of this bullshit man. Cross-examinating cw and Lotus like you're the resident DA. lol

That was after LettuceBrain started her nonsense about headcheese not being what we all know is a cold cut.

She is a disgustingly simple-minded goof who could not answer a simple question:

What do you mean by "stuff like that"?

Meat?

So she made up a stupid lie.

Why did she not just answer the question? Because she had no good answer.

LettuceBrain is a total idiot. She is stupid. She will virtue signal. And then say something as stupid as "I would never eat stuff like that!"

So...what did she mean?

Does she mean "Stuff that means we will kill less pigs."?

I am sure if you ask that virtue signalling idiot if she wants more pigs to be slaughtered, she would say "Of course not!!"

You people are too stupid to put 2 and 2 together.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
He gives her more attention than anyone else.

There are few total idiots on here who I like to torment.

Fat @Lily is one of them. And she posts so much, that if I respond to 5% of the stupid shit she says, it seems like a lot.

And that fat pig stuck her nose into this conversation, you dumb fuck. You should have at least said something that stupid in a thread where I engaged her first.

If you want to know my favourite idiot to pick on, it is Senile @Joe.

That lying cunt can only handle so much abuse, though, so he posts way less frequently.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
That was after LettuceBrain started her nonsense about headcheese not being what we all know is a cold cut.

She is a disgustingly simple-minded goof who could not answer a simple question:

So she made up a stupid lie.

Why did she not just answer the question? Because she had no good answer.

LettuceBrain is a total idiot. She is stupid. She will virtue signal. And then say something as stupid as "I would never eat stuff like that!"

So...what did she mean?

Does she mean "Stuff that means we will kill less pigs."?

I am sure if you ask that virtue signalling idiot if she wants more pigs to be slaughtered, she would say "Of course not!!"

You people are too stupid to put 2 and 2 together.
Man, your goal was to call them out embarrass them because you knew there was no way they could verify where they heard about headcheese as it relates to smegma. C'mon man.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
There are few total idiots on here who I like to torment.

Fat @Lily is one of them. And she posts so much, that if I respond to 5% of the stupid shit she says, it seems like a lot.

And that fat pig stuck her nose into this conversation, you dumb fuck. You should have at least said something that stupid in a thread where I engaged her first.

If you want to know my favourite idiot to pick on, it is Senile @Joe.

That lying cunt can only handle so much abuse, though, so he posts way less frequently.

You sound like you're having a grand old time. You've convinced @Garraty_47 that you're an examplar of trolling joy.

:GiggleBitch:

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Man, your goal was to call them out embarrass them because you knew there was no way they could verify where they heard about headcheese as it relates to smegma. C'mon man.

They cannot even find one post any where on the Internet where it is used the way they said....

Just some sites that make up a bunch of definitions as jokes.

Internet searches are dangerous in stupid people's hands.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I learned it at CO I think. It was a long time ago. No one in real life talked to me about it before. I mean, really, what kind of people talk about it in polite company?

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
They cannot even find one post any where on the Internet where it is used the way they said....

Just some sites that make up a bunch of definitions as jokes.

Internet searches are dangerous in stupid people's hands.
I gave you two examples that you scoffed at counselor. I want you to prove to me that nobody in every English speaking country on earth has not used that word in the way they said it.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
If that's not the pot calling the kettle black I don't know what is.

He's so desperate to call everyone a loser.

And he is basically this character:

Wp9kMOD.png

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I gave you two examples that you scoffed at counselor.

Honestly, at this point, you need to ask questions when you read something that you do not understand.

This has all been covered.

I want you to prove to me that nobody in every English speaking country on earth has not used that word in the way they said it.

You should be embarrassed for even saying that.

I know what you are trying to say...which is stupid enough....

But....what you said.....is just a mess.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Honestly, at this point, you need to ask questions when you read something that you do not understand.

This has all been covered.

You should be embarrassed for even saying that.

I know what you are trying to say...which is stupid enough....

But....what you said.....is just a mess.
Why? You're asking cw and Lotus to go on a damn near impossible mission to satisfy you. Are they supposed to browse all over the entire web to find someone who said what they said just to sate you? I'm merely asking you to do the same.