Weeg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
EF47FAA.jpg
Oh Hi X!

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Another thread where Lardo @Lily and Senile @Joe have decided to console themselves over the mental and emotional abuse they endure over my posts.

Hahahahaha!!!!!
Then why is it that you tend leave the site when people gang up on you and give you a taste of your own medicine?

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Then why is it that you tend leave the site when people gang up on you and give you a taste of your own medicine?

I actually have shit to do sometimes.

I think it is hilarious that you just stated that I "gang up" on people. 99% of the time it is me, on my own, picking on two or three of you rejects.

Hahahahaha!!!!

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
I actually have shit to do sometimes.

I think it is hilarious that you just stated that I "gang up" on people. 99% of the time it is me, on my own, picking on two or three of you rejects.

Hahahahaha!!!!
I think it's hilarious that you didn't take the time to read my words carefully. I didn't say that you gang up on people. Read my words again bro.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Backpedal Alert!!!!
I think it's hilarious that you didn't take the time to read my words carefully. I didn't say that you gang up on people. Read my words again bro.

"people gang up on you and give you a taste of your own medicine"

Words have meaning, you dumb fuck!!

Hahahahaha!!!!

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Backpedal Alert!!!!

"people gang up on you and give you a taste of your own medicine"

Words have meaning, you dumb fuck!!

Hahahahaha!!!!
You and I both know that I was referring to the abuse you spew out when you visit the site you turd. lol

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
You should have said what you were referring to.

Do better.
Just because you misunderstood my words doesn't make it my problem. You just took a cursory look at my post and replied without thinking first because you were too excited to post a witty comeback.

Do better.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Just because you misunderstood my words doesn't make it my problem. You just took a cursory look at my post and replied without thinking first because you were too excited to post a witty comeback.

Do better.

What do you expect from a dude that imposes himself on people in hospice? Only prison could give him a more captive audience.