Misplaced ⓂⒺⓁⓉⒹⓄⓌⓃⓈ

EF47FAA.jpg
Oh Hi X!
 
Are you referring to @The Prowler?

But he doesn't seem to know it tho.

LOL.

Men like him, definitely. I guarantee you he's actually a mouse.

eta: Look at "Biggie". He was effectively neutered, won't go anywhere as "Biggie" anymore not that we know he's "Ginormie". I have bigger cojones than that vat of lard.
 
Then why is it that you tend leave the site when people gang up on you and give you a taste of your own medicine?

I actually have shit to do sometimes.

I think it is hilarious that you just stated that I "gang up" on people. 99% of the time it is me, on my own, picking on two or three of you rejects.

Hahahahaha!!!!
 
I actually have shit to do sometimes.

I think it is hilarious that you just stated that I "gang up" on people. 99% of the time it is me, on my own, picking on two or three of you rejects.

Hahahahaha!!!!
I think it's hilarious that you didn't take the time to read my words carefully. I didn't say that you gang up on people. Read my words again bro.
 
Backpedal Alert!!!!
I think it's hilarious that you didn't take the time to read my words carefully. I didn't say that you gang up on people. Read my words again bro.

"people gang up on you and give you a taste of your own medicine"

Words have meaning, you dumb fuck!!

Hahahahaha!!!!
 
Backpedal Alert!!!!


"people gang up on you and give you a taste of your own medicine"

Words have meaning, you dumb fuck!!

Hahahahaha!!!!
You and I both know that I was referring to the abuse you spew out when you visit the site you turd. lol
 
Just because you misunderstood my words doesn't make it my problem. You just took a cursory look at my post and replied without thinking first because you were too excited to post a witty comeback.

Do better.

What do you expect from a dude that imposes himself on people in hospice? Only prison could give him a more captive audience.