Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I like quite a few things about you.

Dovey, please, don't lay that on me.

I've got enough troubles of my own.

So you want me to dislike you?

Is it because I'm "teh right"?

Okay, a serious reply here, Dovey (and it's the only you'll get from me today--this is my day off and I'm all about the fun... sorta like Blazor, but minus the fiddle and the hooch): I don't think of anyone--not a single person--in terms of "teh right" (or "teh left," for that matter). People are just people to me. Even when they label themselves, I don't take labels seriously. I interact with folks on the basis of their personality or character (whether real or assumed), and not on the basis of whatever flag they choose to fly in their front yard.

Seriously, Dovey, you need to pull yourself out of the ideological mudpit.

I'd reach down and give you a hand but my gloves just came back from the cleaners.

Ah got it. So you view yourself as some middle grounded person with valid opinions. I also deal with people on the basis of character and personality (assumed or real) and you pretty disapproving of that. Interesting.

So what's my "ideology", Blurt? What "ideological mudpit" do I need to pull myself out of?

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Sorry, Dovey.

You already got your serious reply out of me for today.

In other news, I like squishing mud through my toes while Murdie gives me a back rub.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Sorry, Dovey.

You already got your serious reply out of me for today.

In other news, I like squishing mud through my toes while Murdie gives me a back rub.

It was pretty disingenuous as it typically is when you are asked to be direct. Which is exactly what I expected.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
We really need an eyeroll emoji.

I'm not going to insult you regardless of how shitty you chose to be. I understand fully that you are focused on being patronizing and insulting. I'm choosing to look past it. I really dont think you can do better and I'm more interested in this "ideological mudpit" thing you believe I need to get out of.

If I have to explain what "direct" means in my post it's already a waste of time, isnt it?

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️

I'm not going to insult you regardless of how shitty you chose to be. I understand fully that you are focused on being patronizing and insulting. I'm choosing to look past it. I really dont think you can do better and I'm more interested in this "ideological mudpit" thing you believe I need to get out of.

If I have to explain what "direct" means in my post it's already a waste of time, isnt it?

The mudpit I speak of is partisanship itself (or, more accurately, hyper-partisanship).

At the risk of repeating myself, I'll try again to be as direct as I possibly can: I. Don't. Care. For. Labels. Political. Or. Otherwise.

How can anyone see anyone else clearly when they've got all that mud in their eyes?

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️

EQyv3rB.gif

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

EQyv3rB.gif

Can I like.....keep it?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Honestly -- when angry pigs like lily start narcing the place because they are angry at life those confederate flags might be problematic for the owner

I can understand him removing them from the smiley set.

Smiley set is part of his configuration therefore his liability (possibly) your hyperlinks to gif sites are yours.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
^^^ shit post moved because mentally ill tranny losers can follow simple instructions

lmao

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I bet you blame libs for all your problems... loser... :-)

I do blame bad policies for things like high crime and inflation and all that stuff Libs dont care about.

Isnt that kind of everyones problem?

Besides. All these policies would magically work if pushed via the federal government and other parties didnt exist, amirite? We are all holding everyone back from a giant public orgey and communism.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
My research minions tell me there's another weep fest about me at Creepers Been Tucking dot com

lmao

what's this one? LIke the 24th or something?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

The mudpit I speak of is partisanship itself (or, more accurately, hyper-partisanship).

At the risk of repeating myself, I'll try again to be as direct as I possibly can: I. Don't. Care. For. Labels. Political. Or. Otherwise.

How can anyone see anyone else clearly when they've got all that mud in their eyes?

I'm going on how you respond to me.

How am I "partisan"?

You say you dont care for labels but you label things pretty fast.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Fuck Canada.

Who gives a shit?

Fuck you too you fat bitch!

People who post like you and Sea are the reason this sub going to shit. FACT!

ROLL TRUCKERS ROLL!!!!

iu
iu
iu
iu

STFU CUNT

Make me heffer!

STFU CUNT

Take it to Meltdown BITCH!

No, bitch, fuck all y'all

You need a visit in the Assbox for a bit.

I guess she is a pig leaving all this mess behind for me to clean from good threads

Dude, you're a biased lazy fuck. You let Bigly Stupid fuck everything up for months on end. You made sure that Admin was sanctioned though.

Your lying , I don't recommend any sanctions as I feel any form of restrictions only stifle creativity, I go around cleaning threads in the main area to avoid the toxic banter you seem to thrive in.. You never had me fooled

You're terrible at cleaning. Just sayin'

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
It was an observation Grimm. Should you mods stick together as opposed to choosing a side?

I'm not a mod.

He was out in nature while posting at BC but doing nothing here.

No, you're not a mod. Thank the Lord Baby Jesus!!!

I think you need to give Grimm a break. What, TWO of you (10 if we counting in width), couldnt handle modding while he was doing some much needed nature therapy? You are a real cunt you know that?

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Fuck Canada.

Who gives a shit?

ROLL TRUCKERS ROLL!!!!

iu
iu
iu
iu

STFU CUNT

Make me heffer!

STFU CUNT

I guess she is a pig leaving all this mess behind for me to clean from good threads

Dude, you're a biased lazy fuck. You let Bigly Stupid fuck everything up for months on end. You made sure that Admin was sanctioned though.

Your lying , I don't recommend any sanctions as I feel any form of restrictions only stifle creativity, I go around cleaning threads in the main area to avoid the toxic banter you seem to thrive in.. You never had me fooled

I'm the image board mod.. I was never brought on to moderate

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It was an observation Grimm. Should you mods stick together as opposed to choosing a side?

I'm not a mod.

I think you need to give Grimm a break. What, TWO of you (10 if we counting in width), couldnt handle modding while he was doing some much needed nature therapy? You are a real cunt you know that?

I don't begrudge anyone taking time off. I just find it strange that he had time to post at BC while he was "taking time off".

Maybe that's just me and anyone else with brain matter.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Fuck Canada.

Who gives a shit?

ROLL TRUCKERS ROLL!!!!

iu
iu
iu
iu

STFU CUNT

Make me heffer!

STFU CUNT

I'm the image board mod.. I was never brought on to moderate

You have global moderation permissions. Strange.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I'm not a mod.

I don't begrudge anyone taking time off. I just find it strange that he had time to post at BC while he was "taking time off".

Maybe that's just me and anyone else with brain matter.

We all know you was stalking BC, acting like Grima lol, "LOOOK BF!" lol.

So tell me, Grima, how many times did he post?