I came for the freedom speech, I stayed for the violent Jihadist videos.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So leftwing trolls spammed a site because they are shit people and its Trumps fault.

What else is new?

And dude......this should be in the politics board. This section is for images.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I approve! Make the internet free again! And while we're at it, my permaban at CBS should be vacated.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So leftwing trolls spammed a site because they are shit people and its Trumps fault.

What else is new?

It's called freedom of speech Sister, something you should read up on.

Where the fuck did I say you couldnt post it?

I didn't want to see collective hysteria if you got assboxed again. Post wtf you want.

You people are fuggin nuts. First its "oh muh god politics has to be in politics" so then when I try to stop one of you from getting modded.....I'm against "free speech". I'll try to keep up with the ever changing expectations lol

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

I'm in jail, send ketchup.
Site Supporter ☠️

What else is new?

I didn't want to see collective hysteria if you got assboxed again. Post wtf you want.

You people are fuggin nuts. First its "oh muh god politics has to be in politics" so then when I try to stop one of you from getting modded.....I'm against "free speech". I'll try to keep up with the ever changing expectations lol
I need you to calm down.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

What else is new?

I need you to calm down.

This is calm.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
If anyone is wondering what that scraping sound is, it's Aidsman inside that barrel again.

TDS should be a registered and fully recognised type of mental illness.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
I can't help noticing that nonya fucktards wanna talk about the factual matters reported in the OP.

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned

What else is new?

What a riot - radical conservatives trolling radical conservatives.

LoLz - funny shit, yo.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
If anyone is wondering what that scraping sound is, it's Aidsman inside that barrel again.

TDS should be a registered and fully recognised type of mental illness.

I thought conservatives were Islamaphobic.

Now H is saying otherwise lol

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Trumptards: "We didn't mean that kind of freedom of speech, not fair!"
I literally just said I support this video. WTF, over?
Right - you support your Abrahammock religious nutball brethren's right to post.
. Minor differences.
I mean - you all believe in violent death to non-beleeberz, right?

Pretty much like all radical conservatives.
I'd execute every muhzie in America BTW. They are non believers to me and just like atheists, dont have any God given inalienable rights. DEATH TO THE INFIDELS!

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
Right - you support your Abrahammock religious nutball brethren's right to post.
. Minor differences.

I'd execute every muhzie in America BTW. They are non believers to me and just like atheists, dont have any God given inalienable rights. DEATH TO THE INFIDELS!
Now that's an interesting term - Infidels.

I think (anyone correct me ifn I be wrong on this) the term was first in use during the Crusades in reference to not only the moozies but also Jews (maybe). The epithet originated by the crusaders or their sponsors. Today you hear it used by the moozies referring to non-moozies, much like you hear american conservatives referring to Liberals as non-patriots etc.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The only people hyperventilating over this are leftists lol.

The fuck?

They could just create a separate venue or whatever and dump that bullshit there.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
. Minor differences.

I think (anyone correct me ifn I be wrong on this) the term was first in use during the Crusades in reference to not only the moozies but also Jews (maybe). The epithet originated by the crusaders or their sponsors. Today you here it used by the moozies referring to non-moozies, much like you hear american conservatives referring to Liberals as non-patriots etc.
I included gaytheists too. Dont forget it!

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
. Minor differences.

I think (anyone correct me ifn I be wrong on this) the term was first in use during the Crusades in reference to not only the moozies but also Jews (maybe). The epithet originated by the crusaders or their sponsors. Today you here it used by the moozies referring to non-moozies, much like you hear american conservatives referring to Liberals as non-patriots etc.
Of course - in the old testiesment - there is no prohibition against homosexuality in general, only temple homoness (or as the pagans homo'd religiously) - if one learns to read that is.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
. Minor differences.

Of course - in the old testiesment - there is no prohibition against homosexuality in general, only temple homoness (or as the pagans homo'd religiously) - if one learns to read that is.
Liar. The Law of Noah, which pre-dates the OT says faggits should be executed. The OT, doesnt make a provision for ONLY dudes fukin other dudes at an idolatrous shrine. The Hebrew SPECIFICALLY translates to homosexual behavior PERIOD! If you're visiting false god temples you're eligible for the death penalty anyway, asshat. Read a book FFS! ALSO, at the Council of Jerusalem, it was declared that the Law against sexual degeneracy also applied to gentiles. Regardless, EVERYONE is under the Law of Noah.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Could have sworn this thread was on another board when it was first posted

was it moved?