I can't help being a sexy beast and panty melter....

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Sorry Lotusbud.

Sorry Oak.

Sorry Admin.

I believe it's genetic. My lil sister has traced our lineage back over 400 years on paper and further through genetic testing. We are very mixed ethnically and regionally.

It's a heavy cross to bear having women of all ages make goo goo eyes and melt into amorous heaps when they cross paths with me.

That's why I prefer to stay out of circulation.... to avoid drama with boyfriends and husband's.

It's not my fault. I was just born into this.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

you make Admin's panties wet after I make him cry

what a noodle neck fairy

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I wish I was more like Joe so women would run away instead of get all moist and pushy against me.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Sorry Lotusbud.

Sorry Oak.

Sorry Admin.

I believe it's genetic. My lil sister has traced our lineage back over 400 years on paper and further through genetic testing. We are very mixed ethnically and regionally.

It's a heavy cross to bear having women of all ages make goo goo eyes and melt into amorous heaps when they cross paths with me.

That's why I prefer to stay out of circulation.... to avoid drama with boyfriends and husband's.

You stay out of circulation because you have no choice. We all know this.

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Sorry Lotusbud.

Sorry Oak.

Sorry Admin.

"We" being the Cobweb Cunny Clan, eh?

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Or 'you' just proving 'you' belong to the cloistered closet dwelling funny clan, that makes whoopee with a whoopee cushion and jokes wiff nae punchline at their own expense.

Troll Up, troll up, and see the failure of the fucking ages.... on these very pages.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Sorry Lotusbud.

Sorry Oak.

Sorry Admin.

Questions.

Have they broken down your three chromosomes yet? Have they confirmed which part of the hairless ape family you're part of?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Sorry Lotusbud.

Sorry Oak.

Sorry Admin.

He's a joke.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Sorry Lotusbud.

Sorry Oak.

Sorry Admin.

Questions.

Have they broken down your three chromosomes yet? Have they confirmed which part of the hairless ape family you're part of?

I think he may have missed apes. I think he's descended from moles.

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Surely this is "thread of the year" material.

Grats Freud

All threads I start have great genetics right out of the gates but there's always some undesirable entities trying to enmesh and breed with them.

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Sorry Lotusbud.

Sorry Oak.

Sorry Admin.

Questions.

I think he may have missed apes. I think he's descended from moles.

Momma?