I dropped a pill/You lazy black bastards

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
I's Saturday and I dropped a Red Tesla (250mg MDMA) about 20 minutes ago ready to party and it's just kicking in so I'll be brief then go dance, dance, dance.

The racial percentages in the USA are 57.8% white, 18.7% Hispanic, 12.4% Black and 6% Asian. Yet company directors are 82.7% White, Latino 8.1 % and 3,9% Asian.

So what are the lazy BLACK fuckers doing? Not one of them runs a company? There's also an overall disparity as you can see (probably better than me at this point :Happy5:) So why is this? Are coloured people just lazy, unintelligent bastards or are they really oppressed?

OK my feets are getting a vibe on. I'm fucking off. Discuss this situation. I expect answers in the AM.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
I's Saturday and I dropped a Red Tesla (250mg MDMA) about 20 minutes ago ready to party and it's just kicking in so I'll be brief then go dance, dance, dance.

The racial percentages in the USA are 57.8% white, 18.7% Hispanic, 12.4% Black and 6% Asian. Yet company directors are 82.7% White, Latino 8.1 % and 3,9% Asian.

So what are the lazy BLACK fuckers doing? Not one of them runs a company? There's also an overall disparity as you can see (probably better than me at this point :Happy5:) So why is this? Are coloured people just lazy, unintelligent bastards or are they really oppressed?

OK my feets are getting a vibe on. I'm fucking off. Discuss this situation. I expect answers in the AM.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
stop trying so hard to be edgy old chap let it come naturally ..... if yeh got et yeh got et

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Your like 60 years old and your popping molly. That pretty sad.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

The reality is black culture punishes black kids who want to do well in education. They call that trying to be white and they attack black kids like that. Then they lie to their kids and tell them they cannot succeed so why try? Yet black immigrants come in and do well. The reality is black culture is broken in America, it glorifies crime, it punishes hard work and education, and it is designed to demonization them because misery loves company.

Anyone can write a good business plan and get venture capital funding but most of them lack education and skills as well as the motivation to try. It is much easier to never try and just blame mythical "racism".

DDT

Factory Bastard
It's partially due to culture, but genetics plays a role too (see below). There are black run businesses that have been successful, but if we're talking about successfully running a large corporate entity, certain races are better at doing so than others...

IQ-Bladk-White.jpg

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Enjoy your MDMA trip Scoundy...

A lot of these so called "White" directors in your stats will be Jewish, who annoyingly get lumped in with whites.

In the US, dark skinned South Americans, Middle Easterners and lord knows what else often get called "white" also, it's beyond retarded.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

You're going to throw out your back or get hit by a stationary bus again if you don't cool it.

OP
OP
The Scoundrel

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
Enjoy your MDMA trip Scoundy...

A lot of these so called "White" directors in your stats will be Jewish, who annoyingly get lumped in with whites.

In the US, dark skinned South Americans, Middle Easterners and lord knows what else often get called "white" also, it's beyond retarded.

Mighta known it was those dastardly Jews fucking up the equation. No wonder so many of the fucks do the books for the mob.

It really is a shocking figure though. A country made up entirely of immigrants and whichever set of figures you read one race is miles behind in the business world and therefore has very little access to proper funding. I think Oprah Winfrey got all the black money and hired white board directors.

There's a long way to go to be a real first world country though.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Even some of your leftist comrades, despite their drippy hippy, open borders shite, will likely be wise to the kikes and their tricks.

You should ask them the next time you're all naked and doing mushrooms in some random Church garden.

OP
OP
The Scoundrel

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
You should ask them the next time you're all naked and doing mushrooms in some random Church garden.

Sounds like a theme party. Don't forget Thatcher banned music with 'repetitive beats' though Can't do that shit anymore unless you're looking for a 6 by 8 ensuite hotel room for a few months.

Back in the glory days that woulda been an average Saturday.

OP
OP
The Scoundrel

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
You're too young. It was called the Criminal Justice Bill but was just a manifesto against dance music. The riots were great though. I threw a bin through a storefront window on Oxford Street lol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Bad policies that drive poverty and crime. The welfare state incentivized single motherhood. Mainstream "black culture" glorifying abuse of women and violent crime. Democrats let schools in poor minority communities go to total shit and they wont fix it or allow school choice. The fucking crime bill

It's why the Blexit movement calls it the democrat plantation. It's not really race
......but race is used as a tool in politics.

The women are out performing the men, though.

OP
OP
The Scoundrel

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
The women are out performing the men, though.

Good on the chix. I've heard that it's the black woman who does 90% of the work all round.

Specially if yer gettin pimped out.

I wanna big fur coat on a hot summers day. I'll even go full on Ho Wrangler and wear the mink hat if need be.