Dove jus' dropped like a million werder ... LOL

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Go forth minions .. check it out
it's still steaming

AHAHAHAHAHAAAA

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
Don't stop regurgitating,
Try to hold on to that heaving
Streetlights, people, vomit on the streets!

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
np_file_75348.jpeg

:LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
You mean the one arguing that trannies like Aidsman shouldn't be allowed to use women's bathrooms?

Yeah, that was a big 'un. I don't know how she has the patience to be honest...

I agree with her though, men in dresses shouldn't be allowed to wave their meAT around in women's changing rooms.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You mean the one arguing that trannies like Aidsman shouldn't be allowed to use women's bathrooms?

Yeah, that was a big 'un. I don't know how she has the patience to be honest...

I agree with her though, men in dresses shouldn't be allowed to wave their meAT around in women's changing rooms.

And how often does it happen? I mean there are a lot of things wrong in this world. How much time can we spend on the things that happen the least?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
And how often does it happen? I mean there are a lot of things wrong in this world. How much time can we spend on the things that happen the least?
Cruelty is the point for people like this. So many people vote for the GOP not because Republicans do what they want, but because Republicans hate who they hate.

It's sick. It's unamerican. And we need to make sure it's a losing strategy.

#VoteBlue2022

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Cruelty is the point for people like this. So many people vote for the GOP not because Republicans do what they want, but because Republicans hate who they hate.

#VoteBlue2022

It is hate. I actually don't believe that transwomen are "women". They are transwomen. And that's fine with me. People can choose to identify how they please. It doesn't change one damn thing in my life.

And the idea that transwomen are the one's going around doing all the raping of women in America and beyond is ludicrous. I can't take that seriously.

• On average, there are 463,634 victims (age 12 or older) of rape and sexual assault each year in the United States.
    Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Those are reported rapes. Sorry, not sorry, these are not all committed by transwomen. Not even freaking close.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
It is hate. I actually don't believe that transwomen are "women". They are transwomen. And that's fine with me. People can choose to identify how they please. It doesn't change one damn thing in my life.

And the idea that transwomen are the one's going around doing all the raping of women in America and beyond is ludicrous. I can't take that seriously.

• On average, there are 463,634 victims (age 12 or older) of rape and sexual assault each year in the United States.
    Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Those are reported rapes. Sorry, not sorry, these are not all committed by transwomen. Not even freaking close.
Working out what percentage of a criminal cohort are X and protecting children from harm are 2 seperate issues. After all, why are you worried about trannies if they are 0.01 percent of the population?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yeah just like Catholics didn't believe children were diddled by priests. Stick your head in the sand Lily!~

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️

#VoteBlue2022

Its also Pathos, emotional reasoning or attacking which you are doing, not them you. This is at least playground stuff which escalates up to civil war and beyond, some may hate this or that but most have more nuanced arguments if you would bother to listen, its you who are smearing people as emotional ranters, its what hate is, not them you. This is how civilisations fall.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Working out what percentage of a criminal cohort are X and protecting children from harm are 2 seperate issues. After all, why are you worried about trannies if they are 0.01 percent of the population?

What?

I'm not concerned about trans people. I think it's not an important issue and American conservatives use it as a wedge issue in America.

Reactions: X

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
What?

I'm not concerned about trans people. I think it's not an important issue and American conservatives use it as a wedge issue in America.
Just like election integrity is a big fucking deal to them, because Trump has been beating that horse since 2015, despite an overwhelming lack of any supporting evidence.