I drove this person when I was a Chauffeur

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Nope

F1-FAB08-F-0225-4-E6-E-93-F2-B4-EE8-A7-BAE54.jpg

He's actually being accused by several women of being a psychopathic controller in relationships, and he basically admitted it.

And was he holding a gun to their head, making them stay? If someone is abusive, LEAVE.
OK. Blaming the victim is a time honored conservative approach to the problem of being in a Stockholm Syndrome-type relationship. SMH.

Why I gotta be a con? I’m just telling it like it is. I’m so sick of this victim trend.

It's not a trend, though. It's fact of life that some people are victimizers and some people get victimized. Only difference now is people are talking about it. Talking about mental health issues in general is healthy. Hiding them away makes these kinds of toxic relationships more common and more difficult to get out of.

He may well have been abusive, but no one forced them to stay. Plus, they broke up a while ago. Why bring it up now? Cuz it fits the victim narrative that is so popular these days.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Oh God, there you go thinking for yourself

NOw you'll be placed on Bud's no no naughty list with the rest of us free thinking conservatives

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter

He's actually being accused by several women of being a psychopathic controller in relationships, and he basically admitted it.

And was he holding a gun to their head, making them stay? If someone is abusive, LEAVE.
OK. Blaming the victim is a time honored conservative approach to the problem of being in a Stockholm Syndrome-type relationship. SMH.

Why I gotta be a con? I’m just telling it like it is. I’m so sick of this victim trend.

It's not a trend, though. It's fact of life that some people are victimizers and some people get victimized. Only difference now is people are talking about it. Talking about mental health issues in general is healthy. Hiding them away makes these kinds of toxic relationships more common and more difficult to get out of.

So tell us about your mental health issues, maybe we can help.
you can't help this bitch, she's convinced she's normal and smarter than everyone else
She has me on ignore but I know she peeked at my post. lol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Who even is this?

Oh look Flea likes a man accused of abuse so of course his behavior is her fault. Shocker!

It would be awesome if everyone was responsible for the choices they make. Rape apologetics are another mental disorder.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

So tell us about your mental health issues, maybe we can help.
you can't help this bitch, she's convinced she's normal and smarter than everyone else
She has me on ignore but I know she peeked at my post. lol
She has anyone who doesn't buy the incessant drool they spew on ignore.

Facts and reason hurt her head

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
She has a nose ring and seems to walk around with her mouth open. I don't know any of her music and have never heard of her but my impression of her looks is... Hard pass. Before someone whines trying to play the celebrity game means trying to sell sex appeal and there just isn't much appeal there.

...she aint my Kind, either. I was just surpised to see her on there. Elle Magazine's a Big Deal.

You were a cab driver?

Fuck man that's getting kinda low in life.

I knew some people who drove for Uber or Lyft in their spare time. That was half a decade ago when their pay was pretty good. Now when I take an uber the drivers will tell you they've slashed pay for drivers to the bone to the point it barely pays for the gas unless you get at least 40mpg.

It is a shame because a decade or so ago you'd hear about Uber drivers who made $100k working part time.

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Isn't she with what's his face off of Twilight? The lead vampire guy? In real life I think they are a thing. ...
who lotus?

No.. she's in a loving lesbian relationship with some soytard she refers to as hubby

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
You misunderstand. I don't know her and don't care about her or her feelings. They do not factor in, she is just some odd looking stranger who I truly do not care about.

Yeah. I bet she's crushed that you don't care about her and that you wouldn't fuck her, because all women only exist to be sex objects.

Your butt hurt is delicious.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
You misunderstand. I don't know her and don't care about her or her feelings. They do not factor in, she is just some odd looking stranger who I truly do not care about.

Yeah. I bet she's crushed that you don't care about her and that you wouldn't fuck her, because all women only exist to be sex objects.

I'm only butt hurt over your extreme delusion because the arrogance is irritating. There are probably literally no women on the planet who give half a fuck whether or not you find them fuckable. My experience is that men who sit around gauging women's fuckability are usually completely unfuckable themselves.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
The only delusional one is you and seems to mostly stem from your inability to read simple sentence. Here is a hint: Go back and read what I wrote, do it as many times as it takes for you to understand it, then fuck off with that stupid shit you wrote which has nothing to do with what I wrote.

Anyone who wants to play the celebrity game is going to get judge based upon their looks. That you seem to refuse to recognize that truth and instead want to cry and twist things just shows how far gone from reality you are.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
She has a nose ring and seems to walk around with her mouth open. I don't know any of her music and have never heard of her but my impression of her looks is... Hard pass. Before someone whines trying to play the celebrity game means trying to sell sex appeal and there just isn't much appeal there.

...she aint my Kind, either. I was just surpised to see her on there. Elle Magazine's a Big Deal.

You were a cab driver?

Fuck man that's getting kinda low in life.

I knew some people who drove for Uber or Lyft in their spare time. That was half a decade ago when their pay was pretty good. Now when I take an uber the drivers will tell you they've slashed pay for drivers to the bone to the point it barely pays for the gas unless you get at least 40mpg.

It is a shame because a decade or so ago you'd hear about Uber drivers who made $100k working part time.

That's the way she goes! A lotta jobs, industries are only good fer so long. Like anything, they have a limited shelf life.
Time ta move on, find a new career. The World has changed indeed.
Oh well, I'm glad for all the happy memories.

I used all the USD tip money I received from American tourists to buy a gold coin set I'd always wanted.

655210-3.jpg

So it's like a reminder of happier times for which I'm grateful.

That's about all I have left from them days other than an expired once coveted Chauffeur's Permit in an industry made obsolete.

Last edited:

Martin

Banned
Banned
...when she came to Vancouver for a concert:

o1wLK0m.jpg

so I was surprised to see her on the cover of Elle Magazine.

At the time she was immaculately dressed for a recording/photo shoot.

Her manners were impeccable and she was very poised.
OenwmrO.jpg

She looks cute!

Reactions: Joe
OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard

8073e9ce85bc442f87630e9e7b41a090.jpg

SHe is fucking drop dead ugly.

If it were Uber I'd kick her out of my BMW

Actually Bigly, I've noticed that the standards have fallen in recent decades.

Models that used to grace the covers of the most prestigious women's magazines used ta look like this:

67e9bcb6a08f769ca23bb85dee7b5a97.jpg

...now look like this:

s-l300.jpg

As the population puts on weight, so have the models, eh?

Oh well, beauty's in the eye of the beholder I s'ppose.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I'm only butt hurt over your extreme delusion because the arrogance is irritating. There are probably literally no women on the planet who give half a fuck whether or not you find them fuckable. My experience is that men who sit around gauging women's fuckability are usually completely unfuckable themselves.

Lotus......WE do the same thing.

Come on now.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

8073e9ce85bc442f87630e9e7b41a090.jpg

SHe is fucking drop dead ugly.

If it were Uber I'd kick her out of my BMW

Actually Bigly, I've noticed that the standards have fallen in recent decades.

Models that used to grace the covers of the most prestigious women's magazines used ta look like this:

67e9bcb6a08f769ca23bb85dee7b5a97.jpg

...now look like this:

s-l300.jpg

As the population puts on weight, so have the models, eh?

Oh well, beauty's in the eye of the beholder I s'ppose.

Doesn't Marilyn Monroe kinda contradict that premise?

Is it the population putting on weight or was it maybe unrealistic and unhealthy body standards that are changing more to reflect the natural beauty of real women?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
E2XWmZt.jpg

GMdZ8u3.jpg

hxQCmUQ.jpg

03vXXd3.jpg

TfwIX89.jpg

PzQT6bw.jpg

Not bad at all!

I cant get past how the lower half of her face makes her look like she spent her childhood catching horseshoes with her mouth.

It looks like she took a cast iron to the face as a toddler and has had reconstructive surgery.

Does it close all the way? She looks very dead inside. MK Ultra maybe?