I found an iPhone X

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I am posting from my iPhone right now you Jenkem Junkie!

You always copy my alpha style, filthy Gyro. According to Grimmy you are a fat cunt.

But anyway. Welcome to the elite club!

BY the way. Which iPhone Model do you have? Because an iPhone 6 wont cut it to be elite!

I have an iPhone X worth over a 1000 bucks, you average frustrated chump!

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️

You always copy my alpha style, filthy Gyro. According to Grimmy you are a fat cunt.

BY the way. Which iPhone Model do you have? Because an iPhone 6 wont cut it to be elite!

Are we going to be bragging about sneakers and vaping next?????

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Vaping is for losers. I tend to live a healthy lifestyle. So Vaping is like human with tattoos. I feel sorry for them.

Sneakers? Is for teenagers. No respect.

But smartphones? That's the status quo of our time.

What do you own Iggy? Are you also elite or just broke?

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I buyded a new iPhone 7 Plus, much better than those soy boy Android and GAYLaxy phones.
Wow! A iPhone 7+? Premium! Large screen and no malware of viruses.

Yeah, Android is for soy boys! I can't respect that!

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️

Vaping is for losers. I tend to live a healthy lifestyle. So Vaping is like human with tattoos. I feel sorry for them.

I have a 7 plus, 128G in rose gold.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Oh no! :facepalm: You, too???

So you are also elite??? DAMN!!!:Alarming:

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
Overall the Apple community is vegan, friendlier and liberal.

I own an iPhone, and I'm not any of those things. I also don't own it as a fucking affectation or fashion statement. I own one because the software I like is on it, because iOS shits the bed about a tenth as often as Android does, and because Google is a censorious, evil shitpile who I will never, under any circumstances, give my fucking money to.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I’ve got both an IPhone 7 and Galaxy s9+ but I prefer my iPad Pro for internet use... iOS is boring but it cannot be faulted for reliability...

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
iOS is boring but it cannot be faulted for reliability...

This. Yeah, you can jailbreak it (or a more accurate way to put it is just "break it"), but if you want some shit to tinker and play with, build a fuckin' Raspberry Pi machine, ya neckbeard hipster faggot. (By the way, I'm using 'faggot' not to refer here to homosexuals but rather to refer to people who are given to pretense and affectation. I refer to homosexuals as 'filthy damned sodomites' wrt the male version and "Justin Bieber" wrt the female variety.)

When you want to get some work done, iOS is the way to go -- especially the iPad Pro. Mine's a 10.5" 64Gb unit. For a writer, that's more than enough, provided you have a good keyboard case with it.

I tried out the ZAGG "Rugged Messenger." Awesome case. Great keyboard. Fuck-all for battery life. Going to replace that with a Logitech keyboard case that uses the smart connector. Also, I do recommend an Apple Pencil, even if you don't draw/sketch/whatever. It's a more precise and less obtrusive pointer than a fingertip.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
I don't currently own a functioning cell but , I can't own them ,I just lose them.. Shit no one I wanna talk to calls me anyway...I do miss the drunken photos and short vid clips, but haven't owned a cell longer then 3 months ..last one I couldn't even receive or place calls to certain people.. FIRST PLACE>>>CANADA WINS HIGHEST CELL PHONE RATES?UNLIMITED DATA IS A FRAUD<INFORMATION PACKETS ARE BEING THROTTLED>>>> YAY!!!!

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
tumblr_pf6ii3wrtx1ris16so1_400.gif

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
I don't currently own a functioning cell but , I can't own them ,I just lose them.. Shit no one I wanna talk to calls me anyway...I do miss the drunken photos and short vid clips, but haven't owned a cell longer then 3 months ..last one I couldn't even receive or place calls to certain people.. FIRST PLACE>>>CANADA WINS HIGHEST CELL PHONE RATES?UNLIMITED DATA IS A FRAUD<INFORMATION PACKETS ARE BEING THROTTLED>>>> YAY!!!!
Isn't unlimited anything usually bullshit anyway?

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter

Depends on what you think it means. For example, I go through Boost Mobile. Firstly 'cause it's cheap, secondly because no credit check and my credit is shit thanks to an extended period of real hard living.

I've got their $35/mo "Unlimited talk, text and data" plan.

Here's the catch: Data is LTE for the first 3Gb. After that it slows down to 2G. But. It's still technically unlimited. So you gotta read the terms, is what. Know what you're paying for and what it'll get you. Most of the time I'm at home using my phone through WiFi for apps. Since I'm a Cox internet customer, I set it to tap into Cox hotspots whenever it finds 'em when I go out and about. I have yet to even break the halfway mark on my data usage doing that.

Again -- know what you're paying, what you're getting for it, and what your workaround is gonna be, and you're golden.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

Depends on what you think it means. For example, I go through Boost Mobile. Firstly 'cause it's cheap, secondly because no credit check and my credit is shit thanks to an extended period of real hard living.

I've got their $35/mo "Unlimited talk, text and data" plan.

Here's the catch: Data is LTE for the first 3Gb. After that it slows down to 2G. But. It's still technically unlimited. So you gotta read the terms, is what. Know what you're paying for and what it'll get you. Most of the time I'm at home using my phone through WiFi for apps. Since I'm a Cox internet customer, I set it to tap into Cox hotspots whenever it finds 'em when I go out and about. I have yet to even break the halfway mark on my data usage doing that.

Again -- know what you're paying, what you're getting for it, and what your workaround is gonna be, and you're golden.

like slo-mo bait and switch.....LOL..... to much

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Where's Dilpy ? Standing in line like a stupid nigger slave for his Iphone x today Bahahahahahaaaaaaa

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Amigo... this just in. They want you back at the cashew.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Amigo... this just in. They want you back at the cashew.
They banned me Amigo.

I tried to log in with an alt (UncleFilth) and then some lot banned me :(

Tell them please if I can cumBack. Wether as OFFICIAL UncleDiLF or new.

Thanks in advance for information and taking care .

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I can't respect people without an iPhone!

I only speak to people who owns an iPhone! Period!

MerMTKp.jpg