I fucking love this video

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
if he hadn't a gun he would have done fuck all .. he went for an excuse to play mall security wif hims ghuN //I hope Bubba turns him inside out

Yet you say nothing about the convicted felon Antifa who shot first.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
More politics??? You’re fucking joking?!!

To me, this is something, that should not of been political, but the Libbys want to make it out to be. Kyle was a young lad, who was Patriotic, and cared about his community. So much that he risked his life to protect it. In the end, Kyle took out the scumbags that invaded his home turf, and took some of them Yankees OUT!!!

We will need many Kyles in the coming Civil War. I like the odds Im seeing. My boy was 3-0.

I don't know on what planet this is not political. The little fatty went to a politically-oriented protest with the intention to kill protesters, and kill is what he did.

And your coming civil war? Um, you've just made this whole thing as political as it can get. You know, I'm sure, that only fanatical right wingers want and constantly refer to a civil war?

It was political? They were shouting "Democrats lives matter?"

No, it was race related cause of Fentanyl Floyd and the other dumb niggers that fucked around and found out.

Can you show me, pretty please, where Kyle said "Im going there to kill some jungle bunnies!" .... cause it never happened. In fact, he was interviewed long before any shots were fired, and he stated his reasons for being there.

Kyle defended himself, if they didnt wanna die, they shouldnt of attacked an armed individual. Dumbasses.

Now, as far as the civil war, since you wanna go there....

Patriots are peaceful til you provoke them. Kinda like a Copperhead, on the guard, only attacking when poked.

How long, do you think patriots are gonna put up with this shit? The burning down of communities, the killing of children, the Burning Looting and Murdering, AND all the damn racist attacks on us? And thats just the short list. You think patriots are gonna take a knee, and a brick to the head? Wrong!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

To me, this is something, that should not of been political, but the Libbys want to make it out to be. Kyle was a young lad, who was Patriotic, and cared about his community. So much that he risked his life to protect it. In the end, Kyle took out the scumbags that invaded his home turf, and took some of them Yankees OUT!!!

We will need many Kyles in the coming Civil War. I like the odds Im seeing. My boy was 3-0.

I don't know on what planet this is not political. The little fatty went to a politically-oriented protest with the intention to kill protesters, and kill is what he did.

And your coming civil war? Um, you've just made this whole thing as political as it can get. You know, I'm sure, that only fanatical right wingers want and constantly refer to a civil war?

Here is your problem. You simply lie all the time. Kyle was there because a friend asked him to qwatch his one remaining business for him. The guy owned two used car stores, one got looted and burned the night before, and he wanted to save the other used car business. Also Kyle was interviewed and he had a medical kit and stated his goal was two fold 1) to guard his friend's father's car business and 2) assist with medical care if people needed it.

Kyle did nothing other than put out a dumpster fire which Antifa was trying to push into a gas station then Antifa shot at him and chased him with the intention of murdering him and stealing his rifle. You are such an ignorant waste of space you never bothered to honestly look at any of the evidence and now you are just projecting and lying about the poor kid. That is a major moral failing on your part.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
that's the part the miniscule brained don't understand ... he travelled wif hims guHn for a purpose, he played mall cop just like all the guHn fucks

Dear idiot. The guns never traveled any where. How can you possibly be so clueless about basic facts yet still run your mouth spreading falsehoods?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Here is your problem. You simply lie all the time. Kyle was there because a friend asked him to qwatch his one remaining business for him. The guy owned two used car stores, one got looted and burned the night before, and he wanted to save the other used car business. Also Kyle was interviewed and he had a medical kit and stated his goal was two fold 1) to guard his friend's father's car business and 2) assist with medical care if people needed it.

Kyle did nothing other than put out a dumpster fire which Antifa was trying to push into a gas station then Antifa shot at him and chased him with the intention of murdering him and stealing his rifle. You are such an ignorant waste of space you never bothered to honestly look at any of the evidence and now you are just projecting and lying about the poor kid. That is a major moral failing on your part.

Nice. You've bought the bullshit story they're using to keep him out of prison.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
if he hadn't a gun he would have done fuck all .. he went for an excuse to play mall security wif hims ghuN //I hope Bubba turns him inside out

fucking idiot LOL if mall cop wasn't THERE no first shot would have shoted

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Hey X!

You have to rewind the tape farther man, someone at Blockbuster was not kind and did not rewind when you stuck the tape in.

There would of been no Kyle there if the mob hadnt shown up burning shit down.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
X writes that garbage and then calls other people idiots? He had every legal right to be there and he had every legal right to carry his rifle as well. Three ex-felons, and two of them were sex offenders against children, were mad because he put out a fire and then shot at him, chased him, and attempted to murder him.

I bet these morons never even watched the nu.erous videos showing the sequence of events. They are just mouthing off about their feelings and ignoring both facts and the law.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
X writes that garbage and then calls other people idiots? He had every legal right to be there and he had every legal right to carry his rifle as well. Three ex-felons, and two of them were sex offenders against children, were mad because he put out a fire and then shot at him, chased him, and attempted to murder him.

I bet these morons never even watched the nu.erous videos showing the sequence of events. They are just mouthing off about their feelings and ignoring both facts and the law.

Oh I know!

They dont even wanna watch the whole video. Nor listen to the facts.

Kyle was humble, and accurate. He only took out the ones who were right on top of him. The rest were smart enough to back off some at least.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Hey X!

You have to rewind the tape farther man, someone at Blockbuster was not kind and did not rewind when you stuck the tape in.

Oh my bad hadn't realized he was law enforcement and not some random goof with a gun

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Hey X!

Oh my bad hadn't realized he was law enforcement and not some random goof with a gun

:facepalm:

iu

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
He had every right to put that fire out too.

iu
It's a tragedy the leftist scum is trying to take one of the last few good kids we have left in America and turn him into a monster

He exterminated rodents that deserved to be exterminated. He should be rewarded not demonized

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

iu
It's a tragedy the leftist scum is trying to take one of the last few good kids we have left in America and turn him into a monster

He exterminated rodents that deserved to be exterminated. He should be rewarded not demonized

Bingo!

Even cleaning the streets of ped o scum like he did them walls the SAME day!!!

iu

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

iu

Bingo!

Even cleaning the streets of ped o scum like he did them walls the SAME day!!!

iu
Sanitizing the streets of Kenosha in more ways than one should be his slogan

X

xXx
Site Supporter
where's his mag light .. every wannabe cop has one of those

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
only real pieces of shit like lotus want to see Kyle in prison for defending himself against rabid & crazed lunatics looking to harm innocent people

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
A new video by V-Radio, the genius who did so much detective work on his channel and on reddit. He really broke things down and now he not only interacts with Zeminski (the antifa guy who fired the first shorts and conspired with Rosenbaum the five time child rapist Antifa) but also debunks new Antifa lies.