I fucking love this video

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It's so obviously self defense. And everyone knows it was.

How heartless and full of hate do people have to be to side with a violent mob that destroyed a town? That tried to burn down a building with children inside? Who attacked a kid because he put out a fire?

And these fucking assholes have the nerve to pretend they are for the people.

The aftermath in Kenosha looks like a war took place. They dont give a shit at all.

Last edited:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
More politics??? You’re fucking joking?!!

To me, this is something, that should not of been political, but the Libbys want to make it out to be. Kyle was a young lad, who was Patriotic, and cared about his community. So much that he risked his life to protect it. In the end, Kyle took out the scumbags that invaded his home turf, and took some of them Yankees OUT!!!

We will need many Kyles in the coming Civil War. I like the odds Im seeing. My boy was 3-0.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
if he hadn't a gun he would have done fuck all .. he went for an excuse to play mall security wif hims ghuN //I hope Bubba turns him inside out

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
if he hadn't a gun he would have done fuck all .. he went for an excuse to play mall security wif hims ghuN //I hope Bubba turns him inside out

Dont hate the player, hate the game.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
"Bubba"
DfDnj4M.jpg

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Ghey sex on your mind 24/7 ya creep

STILL pissed bruh

here's a hint, fuckyerself
IncompatibleWelcomeKentrosaurus-size_restricted.gif

LOLOLOLOLOLOL
Pissed at what? Laughing at your haggard self and your delusions of how you look? You look about 65-70...

X

xXx
Site Supporter

STILL pissed bruh

LOLOLOLOLOLOL
Pissed at what? Laughing at your haggard self and your delusions of how you look? You look about 65-70...

LMFAO yes yes sure sure LOLOL

Thing is, confident people don't hear weak little bitter criminals so yeah .. youi hurt my feeLz LOLOLOLOLOL

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

STILL pissed bruh

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Thing is, confident people don't hear weak little bitter criminals so yeah .. youi hurt my feeLz LOLOLOLOLOL
Aye that confident you never post your full face without some sort of cover up then TRY to delete it... Hiding your bent eye in the last one although I must admit that took guts to post...

X

xXx
Site Supporter

STILL pissed bruh

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Aye that confident you never post your full face without some sort of cover up then TRY to delete it... Hiding your bent eye in the last one although I must admit that took guts to post...

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaa

Did a bleached blonde faggOOOOttt just put me down AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

STILL pissed bruh

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Did a bleached blonde faggOOOOttt just put me down AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
You've got to be the lamest pleb on the internet jesus christ...
zMZgWYu.jpg

X

xXx
Site Supporter

STILL pissed bruh

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

You've got to be the lamest pleb on the internet jesus christ...
zMZgWYu.jpg

and YOU

the hard workingest

02.jpg

LMFAO

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Pipe down you disarmed cucknadian faggit!

I bet you hide behind a gun, you seem the type big fucking mouth, the minute you put it down you get that giant honker busted .... AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

did you suckded Kylies cawk and stroke hims guhN

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
More politics??? You’re fucking joking?!!

To me, this is something, that should not of been political, but the Libbys want to make it out to be. Kyle was a young lad, who was Patriotic, and cared about his community. So much that he risked his life to protect it. In the end, Kyle took out the scumbags that invaded his home turf, and took some of them Yankees OUT!!!

We will need many Kyles in the coming Civil War. I like the odds Im seeing. My boy was 3-0.

I don't know on what planet this is not political. The little fatty went to a politically-oriented protest with the intention to kill protesters, and kill is what he did.

And your coming civil war? Um, you've just made this whole thing as political as it can get. You know, I'm sure, that only fanatical right wingers want and constantly refer to a civil war?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
that's the part the miniscule brained don't understand ... he travelled wif hims guHn for a purpose, he played mall cop just like all the guHn fucks

X

xXx
Site Supporter
that's the part the miniscule brained don't understand ... he travelled wif hims guHn for a purpose, he played mall cop just like all the guHn fucks
You’ve changed!

a225c3d4c862bd5a90f8afb9a8716448.gif

it is what it is bruh, dude had NO BUSINESS there ...NONE !
He went for a purpose, now I get that a dense greasy surfer like you may not be able to comprehend that but try mmmkay

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
You’ve changed!

a225c3d4c862bd5a90f8afb9a8716448.gif

it is what it is bruh, dude had NO BUSINESS there ...NONE !
He went for a purpose, now I get that a dense greasy surfer like you may not be able to comprehend that but try mmmkay
Oh the vid!? Haven’t watched it...I forgot my password!!!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
a guy finds a truck that's actually an interstellar robot