I got an intense vibe today

You "think" so, hmm?

When is the last time I started a thread about Trump? A day? Week? Fortnight? Month? YOU tell me how much I think about Trump. I'm sure you know more than I do about my own thoughts.

Thanks.
That's true. You should have a stroke now and get it out of the way.
 
|So ,this thread is about Trump croaking, not him winning the election.

Trust me, if he kicks the bucket I will necro this thread.
 
Do you own the board? Is that why your name is admin? Just curious. Why would I go do that?

What I don't get about dems is they get all upset when you ask them questions just fucking answer and move on. You want to insult but you can't answer shit.
I’m as happy as a clam to answer any questions you might have. Know they won’t be guesses or conspiracy theories