I guess the DC AG has TDS.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
A judge just handed Trump a major loss in the DC attorney general's lawsuit over inauguration funds as the case heads to trial

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

This just happened today, the astute reader will see the connection with yesterdays TDS (Trump Did Shit) News.

200.gif

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
What do you think this is saying, Admin?

I definately see corporate media reporting nothing like it's something while BLM is busted for stealing 60 mil from the public.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
A judge just handed Trump a major loss in the DC attorney general's lawsuit over inauguration funds as the case heads to trial

This just happened today, the astute reader will see the connection with yesterdays TDS (Trump Did Shit) News.

200.gif

Lock them up!
Let's do the Perp walk, again!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

I definately see corporate media reporting nothing like it's something while BLM is busted for stealing 60 mil from the public.
Wow, is that about the same or worster than stealing money from Children dying of cancer?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Letter from Mazars on Donald Trump’s 2011-2020 financial statements

Doesn't it suck when your CPA announces to the world, that you're a dead beat grifter?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
nearly a year and a half later and the snowflakes are still deranged because trump hurt their feelz :LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Wow, is that about the same or worster than stealing money from Children dying of cancer?

So you think this article is telling you that Trump was just shown to be stealing money from kids with cancer?

Can you show what part of this article is telling you that?

And I think it's about the same considering how many peoples businesses were destroyed after lockdowns, never to be brought back. How many people were beaten to the point of hospitalization and all those medical Bill's. Yeah it's both pretty bad, A. However, no one has been established "stealing money from kids with cancer". BLM is established scamming millions.

Also in Chicago rioters attacked a Ronald McDonald house full of kids with cancer and other serious conditions.....but I'm sure there is no problem with THAT.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Also in Chicago rioters attacked a Ronald McDonald house full of kids with cancer and other serious conditions.....but I'm sure there is no problem with THAT.
As long as the rioters were crossdressing homosexuals and pedophiles admin will support them

But let one of them be a vet from a real branch of the military (like that girl who got murdered at the capitol) and he'll be calling for them to hang

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I like how OMB cultists never slam Trump for anything he actually DID that was not good. Like banning bumpstocks and going forward with the lockdowns.

Instead they get hysterical blaming him for shit he didnt even do that democrats are always shown to be actually DOING.

I dont know why they dont just admit they hate him because he disrupt the status quo and they are FOR the political/corporate establishment and the empty partisan fighting that is only real among voters while the politicians are all on the same team. And nothing ever changes.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
As long as the rioters were crossdressing homosexuals and pedophiles admin will support them

But let one of them be a vet from a real branch of the military (like that girl who got murdered at the capitol) and he'll be calling for them to hang

Leftwing rioters could shoot a child and they'd blame the mother for driving where the leftists were illegally occupying. *coughSecorieaTurner*

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Trump also said he would allow men who self identify as women into the womens facilities in Trump buildings.

That fucking sucks. But at least he didnt legislate it like Biden did.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Trump also said he would allow men who self identify as women into the womens facilities in Trump buildings.

Ironic that Trump supports gays which I hate, and yet libtards air claim he's homohatic.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Ironic that Trump supports gays which I hate, and yet libtards air claim he's homohatic.

Trump appointed the first openly gay cabinet member, when fucking Biden called gay people a national security risk.

And dem/prog media ignored it completely, tried to erase it.....and then they started shitting on it and minimizing it.

That's what happens when they dont actually CARE about homosexuals, they just view them as a vote harvesting group and use them.

Trump was trying to help decriminalize homosexuality where gay people ARE oppressed. Where they are executed and even forced to transition.

The trans cult is completely consuming the LGBT, to the point where so many homosexuals feel they are being shoved back into the closet. Because they are not allowed to be same SEX attracted. They are expected to be GENDER attracted.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The lawsuit revolves around the rental of a block of hotel rooms for people in the Trump organization to attend Trump's inauguration in Jan 2017. This is the definition of petty shit and only amounts to an allegations high might, if a court agrees, require a small fine and repayment of those hotel costs. Aidsman and his fellow depressed TDSers truly are grasping at straws.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

200.gif

Lock them up!

You are as ignorant as you are delusional. There are no criminal allegations here just an esoteric argument about hotel fees for employees. Not that reality matters to you.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
The lawsuit revolves around the rental of a block of hotel rooms for people in the Trump organization to attend Trump's inauguration in Jan 2017. This is the definition of petty shit and only amounts to an allegations high might, if a court agrees, require a small fine and repayment of those hotel costs. Aidsman and his fellow depressed TDSers truly are grasping at straws.
admin is grasping at cocks

right now

that's why he isn't here

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

This is why I asked Admin what he thinks this is saying.

He called Jimmy Dore a conspiracy theorist yesterday. I'm just sayin.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

200.gif

Lock them up!

You are as ignorant as you are delusional. There are no criminal allegations here just an esoteric argument about hotel fees for employees. Not that reality matters to you.
You do know that under the rules of the Presidency, Trump had no business operating a Hotel within walking distance of the WH, you simple minded partisan fucktard. You ever hear of the Emoluments Clause you stupid cocksucker?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

200.gif

Lock them up!

You do know that under the rules of the Presidency, Trump had no business operating a Hotel within walking distance of the WH, you simple minded partisan fucktard. You ever hear of the Emoluments Clause you stupid cocksucker?
Yea stupid ass and I know its to prevent payoffs to the President like what the mayor of moscow, the ukrainians, and the chinks did for biden through hunter. Its got NOTHING to do with renting a hotel thats owned by Trumpco. Dumb fuk!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

200.gif

Lock them up!

Yea stupid ass and I know its to prevent payoffs to the President like what the mayor of moscow, the ukrainians, and the chinks did for biden through hunter. Its got NOTHING to do with renting a hotel thats owned by Trumpco. Dumb fuk!

All the ways politicains scam and get rich, while screwing over people......they are fake mad over a hotel trying to find ways to make it illegal in their heads.

While inside trading goes unchecked. You cant make this up.

BLM scams the public, destroys communities and businesses while getting endorsed and supported by corps, is a total grift that raised money for democrats and made the founders wealthy, was called a grift by the families of the people they USED, and has 60 million unaccounted for and now no one is running it.

But let's attack Melanias charity even as she cooperates and has her name on it.

They seriously straight up ignore everything they dont like.